剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
I have you! Get on your feet!
举起手
Put your hands in the air!
滚蛋
Back off!
-我不信任你 -不信任我
- I don't believe you. - Don't believe me?
我以为你能做得更好
I expected better from you.
我的指挥官觉得 咱俩是一类人
My commanding officer has some idea that you and I are similar.
都热爱诗歌♥和文学
A shared love of poetry and philosophy.
我不知道
I wonder...
是更热爱还是一点都不爱
..if it's something more or not.
也许我们应该弄清楚
Perhaps we should find out.
你怎么看 教授
What say you, Professor?
一人一次
One go each.
我得说 你彻底疯了
I say, you're fucking insane.
-对生与死进行哲学思考的人 -是 是
- Ye who philosophise on life and death... - Yes, yes.
-你眼前的才是货真价实的 -停下
- ...you now are looking at the real thing! - Stop...
-此时此刻 -别
- In this moment! - Stop!
狗屎
Merde!
该你了
You're up.
给你一个高光时刻
I offer you a moment.
我还有老婆和孩子
I have a wife and a child.
我会把子弹用在敌人身上
I save my bullets for the enemy!
我们是来打败法♥西♥斯♥的 不是来玩你的游戏的
We're here to defeat fascism, not play your games.
我无法相信你 无缘无故地冒着生命危险
I cannot believe you just risked your life for no reason.
我告诉过你原因了
I told you the reason.
你这样做纯粹是为了发现 我跟你不一样
You would do this purely to discover that I'm not you?
-对 -就这样
- Yeah. - That's it?
行吧
Yep.
好吧 听着
Oh, and listen.
从我不拿子弹打你们的人开始 他们就不干活了
Since I have stopped firing bullets, your men have stopped working.
干活去
Work!
都回去干活
Back to work everyone!
知道人心和主动性是啥样了吧
Lesson learned about men and the motivation of men.
该死
Fuck...
你看 约旦先生
See, Mr Jordan...
SAS的训练主要是关于脑子的
..SAS training is mostly about what is in here.
现在回去干活吧
Now get back to work.
班加西
领袖
都准备好 以防你不得不大张旗鼓地出去
Do the same, just in case you have to go out with a bang.
那老哥怎么样了
How's the old man?
-你知道的 一直在忙 -是啊
- Oh, you know, he's keeping busy. - Yeah.
假设
Just think.
如果在两分钟后 我们都被子弹打中了脑袋
If in two minutes' time, we all get a bullet in the head.
你的名字会出现在报纸头版
It'll your name on the front of the newspapers,
我们的名字只能在页脚
and we'll all be but a footnote.
真好笑
Rather amusing.
止步 宪兵
-该死 -不 这是个好现象
- Fuck. - No, no, that's good.
这样就挺好 咱们很幸运
That's good. We're in luck.
一个打扮哥 更幸运了
Ooh, a dandy. Even more good luck.
告诉他我要拉屎 我得了痢疾
Tell him I have to shit. I've got dysentery.
-通行证 -您好啊
- Papers! - Good day!
我们在两辆卡车里 一个被英国皇家空军的人炸了
We were in two trucks. One got hit by the RAF.
我们的通行证在被炸的车里
Our papers were in there, they got burned.
-他怎么了 -痢疾 他得去厕所
- What is he doing? - It's dysentry. He needs to shit.
-让他去拉 -不行 不
- Let him go behind your cabin. - No way. No, no.
现在只是流了点水和血
It's just water and blood coming out now.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
那你看看车辆号♥码 就涂在车顶上
Just chek the identification number on the roof.
快点 我怕他拉车上
Hurry! I don't want him to shit in the truck.
求你了
Please!
车上没有号♥码啊 你想跟盖世太保解释一下吗
There is no number. Wanna explain that to the Gestapo?
糟了 糟了
Scheisse, scheisse...!
把沙子擦干净 号♥码可能被沙子挡住了
Wipe away the sand. The number might be covered up by the sand.
车顶上真没有号♥码
There is no number on the roof.
他真的该去拉屎了
He really has to shit.
求你了
Per favore.
-去吧 赶紧去 -谢谢你
- Go, just go. - Thank you
哦 对了 我们忘了把该死的编号♥刷在车顶上
Oh, right. We forgot to put the fucking numbers on the roof.
杜德利·克拉克的工作就是要解决这个问题
It was Dudley Clark's job to sort that out.
库珀 你是在该死的左车道上开车
Cooper, you're driving on the bloody English side of the road!
去右侧开
Get over!
天哪
Jesus bloody Christ...!
看来你可能会成为报纸的头版了
Looks like you might make the front pages of the newspapers,
老哥
after all, old boy.
在这里左转 看看有没有人跟上来
Turn left up here. Let's see if they follow.
不要打手势 你什么时候见过意大利士兵
Don't indicate! When was the last time you saw an Italian soldier
-拐弯前打手势 -好吧 我以为咱们
- indicating before he turned? - Well, I thought we were supposed
-要装德国人 -闭嘴 库珀 你♥他♥妈♥的不要东张西望
- to be Germans. - Shut up, Cooper. Don't you fucking dare look around.
库珀
Cooper!
糟了
Shit!
-抱歉 长官 -没事
- Sorry, sir. - All right.
好 继续 库珀
Right, come on. Cooper.
这里左拐
Turn left up here.
他们再跟着 咱们就开火
They follow us, we open fire.
该死 是死胡同 长官
Fuck. It's a dead end, sir.
糟了
Bloody hell.
好的 天黑前有两个小时休息时间 先生们
Right, two hours to relax before dark, gentlemen.
先生们 听我指令
Monsieur! On my command!
放下 自♥由♥法国不会被分开
Down! The Free French! United, never devided!
没人能分开我们 梅恩上校
No-one divides us, Lieutenant Mayne.
像我一样
Just like me.
刺骨的寒意最棒了
Next to the bone is best!
接近死亡的生活
Life close to death
真♥他♥妈♥的壮丽
is truly fucking magnificent!
在你们跳之前 有什么问题吗
Before you jump, do you have a question?
-为什么 -为啥要跳下来
- Pourquoi? - Why are we jumping?
因为 为什么不呢
Because why the fuck not?
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
真没用
Pathetic!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
Pretty fucking good.
跳
Go!
废物
Pathetic.
为什么不呢
Why not?
接着跳
Fucking move on!
天啊
Oh, fucking hell.
小胖子
Tweedle-fucking-dee!
货真价实先生
Mr real thing.
咱们好好欣赏你
Let's have a good look at you.
-跳 -为什么不呢
- Go! - Why the fuck not...
真♥他♥妈♥没用
Fucking useless!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
跟一坨狗屎一样
Like a sack of shite.
真是中邪了
That's fucking diabolical.
跳 跳 跳
Go! Go! Go!
准备
Stand by!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
这是命令
That is a fucking order.
安静
Silence!
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
不可能
Absolutely no chance.
都拿走
Get that out of the way now.
这他妈是命令
That is a fucking order!
想想你的老婆和孩子
Think of your wife. Think of your children.
他们在看着你
They are watching you.
想想他们
Think about them.
原谅我 我的爱人
Forgive me my love.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表