剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
If not my tea, I have an idea for you.
一张地图 哦 上帝 这一定是认真的
A map. Oh goodness, this must be serious.
是的 这实际上是一张非常大的地图 很麻烦
Yes, it's actually a very large map, which is a nuisance.
打扰一下 先生们 我想用这张桌子做演示
Excuse me, gentlemen, I'd like to use this table for a demonstration.
你们要多长时间
How long will you be?
这是场比赛 我们整晚都在这里
It's a tournament, we're going to be here all night.
如果你们站在那里盯着看 我们会收门票的
And if you're gonna stand there staring, we will charge you admission.
好吧 我一会儿在奇巧俱乐部有个约会
Yes. I'm afraid I have a rendezvous at the Kit Kat Club later
我可没那么多时间 先生们
and I don't have all night, gentlemen.
我刚从沙漠深处巡逻回来 我气疯了
I've just got back from a deep desert patrol and I'm mad as fuck.
他在干嘛 - 手雷
What's he doing? - Grenade.
出去 快 - 让开
Out! Quickly! - Out the way!
我的人很无聊 他们做这些小玩意给他们的一天增添乐趣
My men are bored, they make these little novelties to brighten their day.
如果你在火车上找不到座位 这个很不错
This one's excellent if you can't get a seat on the train.
你一点都没变吗 斯特林 - 没有
You haven't changed then, Stirling? - No.
你还没长大吗 - 我还只有12岁
You haven't grown up or anything? - I'm still about 12.
臭气弹加自行车棚
Stink bombs and bike sheds.
但现在是死尸的臭味 - 如果这是你的提议 挺好
Except now the stink is dead bodies. - If that's what you're proposing, yes.
这是你自己画的
You drew this yourself?
GHQ的地图不准确 而且过时
GHQ maps are inaccurate and outdated.
那是因为德国人一直在前进 而我们却抱着双臂说
That's because the German's keep advancing while we fold our arms
不理想 没吸引力 令人沮丧
and say, not ideal, unattractive, gloomy.
你认识说话不像保育员的将军吗
Do you know any General that doesn't speak like a nursery nurse?
德国人在六周内前进了800英里
The Germans have advanced 800 miles in six weeks.
到处都是隆美尔
Everywhere it's Rommel this and Rommel that
但在我看来 他犯了个错误 他进展太快了
but, in my opinion, he's made a mistake, he's moved too fast.
看看这条补给线
Look at this supply line.
大约有300英里长
It's around 300 miles too long.
到目前为止 我们一直在海上攻击德军的船队
So far, we have been attacking the German convoys from the sea,
这就是为什么我们总是在期待中
that is why we are always expected.
对 你有更好的主意吗 - 是的
Right, and you have a better idea? - Yes.
一个笑气中毒的医生说了些关于降落伞的事
A doctor stoned on laughing gas said something about parachutes.
我们不应该从海上进攻
Instead of attacking from the sea,
而应该从沙海进攻
we should be attacking from the Sea of Sand.
我们把经过挑选的士兵空降到内陆
We parachute units of selected men into the interior
然后从沙漠攻击隆美尔的补给线
and then attack Rommel's supply line from the desert.
一群纪律严明的人 - 纪律...
A disciplined group of men. - Discipline...
注释:约翰尼·沃克,一种威士忌酒的牌子
我本人在每次订婚前都会迅速与约翰尼·沃克商量
I myself would consult quickly with Johnny Walker before each engagement,
这和你所谓的纪律有什么关系
how would that be with your idea of discipline?
对你来说重要吗 - 这只是一个说明性的例子
Is that important to you? - It's an indicative example.
我曾经在一个汗流浃背的梦中产生了这样的想法:
I once had this idea in a sweaty dream one night
所有的军团纪律都是狗屁
that all regimental discipline is horse shit,
每个人都应该是一枚棋子 可以向任何方向移♥动♥
each man should be a chess piece that can move in any direction.
他有什么癖好是他自己的事
His idiosyncrasies are his own business.
最重要的是勇气
The most important thing is courage.
最重要的是真正意义上的机智
The most important thing is wit in every sense of that word.
任何期望的事总会落空 永远不会如你所愿
Anything expected fails, never be where you are meant to be.
事实上 我们要做的第一件事
Actually, the first thing we would need to do
就是证明降落伞降落的观点是正确的
is prove that the principle of a parachute drop is sound.
以前从来没人在沙漠中跳伞 从来没有
No one has ever parachuted in the desert before. Not ever.
当秃鹫展开翅膀时 它是向上飞 而不是向下
When a vulture spreads its wings out there it goes up, not down.
所以总得有人来试试
So someone would need to try it.
是的
Yes.
只有我们 你和我
Just us. You and I.
我希望梅恩能加入我们 但没有他也行
I was hoping Mayne would join us but we can do it without him.
我们要证明这是可以做到的 我们要相互证明自己的决心
We prove it can be done and we prove to each other that we are committed.
没人能阻止我们
No one to stand us down.
没人能阻止我们
No one to stand us down.
我们该怎么称呼自己
What should we call ourselves?
这么说你加入了
So you're in?
斯特林 你加入了
Stirling, are you in?
你偷了降落伞
You stole the parachutes,
我要偷一架飞机
I will steal an aeroplane.
根本没办法 没有...
There's just no way. There is no...
中尉 这个人说他有权指挥我的飞机
Lieutenant, this man claims he has the authority to commander my plane.
放心 他得到了允许
At ease. He has permission.
我已经解释过了 这是战争的安排 我们可以为所欲为
I've already explained, this is war work, and we have a licence to behave badly.
我他妈是个邮差 你知道的 我是送军事邮件的
I'm a fucking postman you know, I deliver military mail.
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道你们是谁 还有你们所在的部队
I want to know who you are and the name of your unit.
想好名字了吗 - 不 还没
Did you think of a name? - No, not yet.
如果你们想用我的飞机来跳伞
If you're even considering using my plane to make a parachute drop,
这种天气你们哪儿也去不了
you're not going anywhere in this weather you know.
天气预报说这场风暴一小时后就会过去
The forecast has this blowing over in one hour.
没人会在沙漠里跳伞 - 我们知道
No one parachutes in the desert. - We know.
你的降落伞有强制开伞拉绳 - 他们有吗
And your parachutes have static lines. - They have what?
他们有强制开伞拉绳
They have static lines.
看 这些线必须夹在一根钢缆绳上 连接在机头和机尾
Look, these lines have to be clipped to a steel cable attached fore and aft.
我的飞机是德哈维兰的 它没有钢缆
My plane is de Havilland it doesn't have a cable.
我们用座位
We'll use the seats.
是的 我们会把降落伞缆绳绑在座位上 乘客座椅的腿
Yes, we'll tie the parachute cables to the seats. The legs of the passenger seat.
你们接受过多少实际的跳伞训练
How much actual parachute training have you had?
我们花了三个星期从脚手架和移♥动♥的车辆上跳下
We spent three weeks jumping from scaffolding and moving vehicles.
还有向前和侧向滚动 - 还有门打开就迎风
And rolling forwards and sideways. - And the door opens to the wind.
阿尔蒙德 把门打开 - 是 长官
Almonds, take the door off. - Yes, Sir.
但当这种天气过去时 天就黑了
But by the time this weather blows over, it will be dark.
所以 天黑了你们怎么找到回去的路
So, how will you find your way back if it's dark?
刘易斯
Lewes?
星星 - 星星 是的
The stars. - The stars. Yes.
长官 暴风天气加天色昏暗 我们再挑日子吧
Sir, with the storm and the failing light, why don't we pick again.
刘易斯 听起来你的中士建议我们停止行动
Lewes, it sounds like your sergeant is suggesting we stand down.
我们他妈的不再退缩了
We do not fucking stand down anymore.
这应该是我们小队的名字 拒不退缩的人
That should be the name of our unit, The Men Who Refuse To Stand Down.
我想考虑到风险 我可以拒绝带你们去
I believe on the grounds of hazard, I could refuse to take you.
如果你不想飞 我开过一次作物喷雾飞机 我自己来开
If you don't wanna fly, I flew a crop sprayer once. I'll fly that thing myself.
天啊 他是美国人 - 即便如此 他也会没事
Good god, he's American. - Even so, he's okay.
你们都他妈的疯了 - 他终于明白了
You are all fucking mad. - At last, he gets it.
我要尿尿
I need a piss.
快点 - 是 长官
Chop-chop. - Yes, Sir.
祝您好运 长官
Good luck, Sir.
这里 斯特林
Here, Stirling.
现在回到机场
Now head back to the airstrip.
离出舱还有60秒
60 seconds until we go.
你刚才是怎么想的
What do you think about just before?
我脑海里的声音说那又怎样
I think about the voice inside of my head that says so what.
所以他妈的那又怎样
So fucking what?
你摔倒了吗 儿子
Did you have a fall, son?
是的 父亲 我摔倒了
Yes, Father, I did.
我死了吗 - 不完全是
Am I dead? - Not quite.
我想是介于两者之间
In between, I think.
还记得你说过你可以一只手绑在背后
Remember when you said you could climb the old oak tree
爬上那棵老橡树吗
with one arm tied behind your back?
你总是幻想自己能做你做不到的事
You always imagined you could do things you couldn't do,
爬到比你的自然极限更高的地方
climb higher than your natural limit.
我本希望你现在已经长大了
I would've hoped you might've grown out of it by now.
我的腿动不了了 爸爸
I can't move my legs, Dad.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
我腰部以下什么都感觉不到
I can't feel anything below my waist.
很多时候 我几乎爱上了安逸的死亡
Many a time, I've been half in love with easeful death.
用许多若有所思的诗句 温柔地呼唤它
Called him soft names in many a mused rhyme.
把我平静的呼吸带到空气中
To take into the air my quiet breath,
现在似乎比以往的任何时候更华丽地死去
now more than ever seems it rich to die.
不 不... - 那是你最喜欢的诗
No, no, no, no. - That was always your favourite poem.
一直在你脑海里
Always in the back of your mind.
几乎爱上了安逸的死亡
Half in love with easeful death.
我有事情要做 我不会被埋葬
I have things to do. I will not be buried.
我不会的 我不会被打倒的
I will not. I will not be stood down.
甚至上帝也不会
Not even by God.
你听到了吗 上帝 你听到了吗 父亲
Do you hear me, God? Do you hear me, Father?
我会结束这场该死的战争
I will end this fucking war.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表