剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
But deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀都是你的
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory,
永远都是 阿门
Forever and ever. Amen.
走了
Gone.
好
Good.
来自开罗的电报 长官
Telegram from Cairo, sir.
♪ Because the sun
is far too sultry
♪ And one must avoid its
ultra-violet ray... ♪
♪ At 12 noon, the natives swoon
and no further work is done
♪ But mad dogs and
Englishmen... ♪
-给你的茶 长官 -谢谢你 鲍勃
- Tea for you, sir. - Thank you, Bob.
莱利 杏仁哥
Riley, Almonds.
早安
Buongiorno.
还记得那个该死的降落伞事件吗
Remember that fuck up with the parachutes?
记得
Yeah.
斯特林想知道我们是否会再搞一次
Stirling wants to know if we'll do it again.
♪ Out in the midday
Out in the midday
-肯定要搞 -是啊
- Aye, yeah. - Yeah.
♪ Out in the midday
Out in the midday
♪ Out in the midday Out
in the midday sun... ♪
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我是一个间谍 要找到你在这里并不难
I'm a spy. It's not that hard to find out
你喜欢每天晚上五点来这里喝威士忌
that you like to come here every evening at five to drink whisky.
点酒吗 女士
Drink, madam?
一瓶香槟 两个杯子
Champagne. A bottle and two glasses.
一杯给我 一杯给上校
One for me and one for the captain.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谁告诉你我当了上校的
Who told you I'm a captain?
咱们有一个共同的朋友
We have a mutual friend.
他给了我关于你升职的消息
He gave me the news about your promotion.
如果这个共同的朋友是杜德利·克拉克
If the mutual friend is Dudley Clarke,
你应该知道 他不是我的朋友
you should know that he is not my friend
而且我不与法国间谍讨论任何类型的新闻
and I do not discuss news of any kind with French spies.
你接受了克拉克的提议
You accepted Clarke's offer.
你有了自己的队伍
You have your own unit.
你有招募人员的许可 所以你对我来说非常有用
You have permission to recruit men. That makes you very useful to me.
打扰一下 请把帐单给我好吗
Excuse me, can I get the bill please?
威士忌的账单 不是香槟的
The whisky, not the champagne.
希望你带了现金
I hope you brought cash.
我在一本杂♥志♥上读到一篇文章
You know, I read an article in a magazine
说的是 根据研究
about the fact that according to research,
在开罗 现在和陌生人见面
in Cairo right now the average length of time
到发生性关系的平均时间
between strangers meeting and having sex...
已经下降到了1小时14分钟
is down to one hour and 14 minutes.
先生
Sir.
-很好 打开瓶塞 -当然 女士
- That's fine, pop the cork. - Of course, madam.
我估计我们要花45分钟才能喝完香槟
I estimate it would take us 45 minutes to drink the champagne
并讨论我们要讨论的事情
and discuss the business that we have to discuss.
咱们没有什么可讨论的
We have nothing to discuss.
步行到你的公♥寓♥需要20分钟
The walk to your apartment would be 20 minutes.
总共一个小时零五分了
That's one hour and five minutes.
在你房♥间里再等9分钟就好了
Leaving us nine minutes in your room to complete the dance.
你知道吗 你的职业对灵魂有害
You know your profession, your calling is very, very harmful to the soul.
我父亲会邀请前间谍到家里来
My father would invite former spies to the house
他们就坐在那里 盯着火炉看
and they would just sit there and stare into the fire.
我一直想知道他们在看什么
I always wondered what they were looking at.
到底是什么事
What business?
戴高乐将军要求我想办法让法国伞兵
I have been asked by General de Gaulle to find a way to get French paratroopers
参与英国部队的战斗任务
involved in combat missions with a British unit.
我所说的士兵就是像你这样的人
The soldiers I'm talking about are men like you.
像我这样的
Like me?
他们真的想和敌方士兵 军官作战
They really want to fight soldiers, officers.
不 我已经选择了我的队员
No, I've already chosen my officers.
他们都是很特殊的 像我这样的人
They're a particular sort. They are men like me.
很特殊的
A particular sort.
这是一根松鸡的羽毛
This... is a grouse feather.
松鸡是一种为被射杀而饲养的鸟 生来就是为了被杀死
The grouse is a bird bred to be shot, born to be killed.
显然 根据克拉克的说法 我的新队伍就是这样的
Apparently, according to Clarke, my new unit is like that.
这些士兵 这些没有国家的法国人
These soldiers, these Frenchmen without a country...
他们都做好了死亡的准备
They are prepared to die.
我不需要为满足一个人的自负而招募士兵
I have no need of cosmetic soldiers recruited to boost one man's ego.
也许我们可以在不到45分钟内达成一致
Perhaps we could get this business done in less than 45 minutes.
时间很宝贵 1小时14分钟似乎是一种可怕的浪费
One hour and 14 minutes seems like such an awful waste of precious time.
你有阳台 让我们在那里喝吧
You have a balcony, let's drink it there.
你会为了法国和我睡觉 是吗
You would sleep with me for France, would you?
当我老了 盯着火炉看
When I'm older and stare into the fire,
我希望那时候 我做过应该做的事情
I want there to be some things that I did just for the hell of it.
大多数时候我讨厌人
Mostly I don't like people.
但我喜欢你
But I like you.
而且我对你来说是有用的
And I am of use to you.
当然了
Yes, of course.
一个人遇到自己的概率挺低的
It's so very odd when one meets oneself.
咱们睡觉去 但特种部队里不会有法国人
We will sleep together but there will be no Frenchman in the SAS.
Ghadzi军事监狱
加油 帕迪
Come on, Paddy!
继续 帕迪
Go on, Paddy.
别打了 滚蛋
Fuck off! Fuck off.
远离那该死的畜生
Away from the fucking animal.
滚开 去他妈的
Fuck off. Fuck sake.
是啊
Aye.
是啊 又给我加了个罪名
Aye, they put me on another charge.
在拳击场里打架
Fighting in a boxing ring.
这就像在战争中被指控谋杀 不是吗
It's like being charged for murder in a war. Is it not?
加上第二项指控 你得蹲三年
With the second charge, that'll give you three years.
而且你会被剥夺军衔
And you'll be stripped of your rank.
斯特林得到了总司令部的许可 可以继续了
Stirling got permission from GHQ to go ahead.
给我滚
Get the fuck...
这次 他们有个徽章 还有个名字
And this time, they have a badge and they have a name.
第一特种空勤旅
"1st Special Air Service Brigade."
听着跟他妈的邮局分部似的
Sounds like a branch of the fucking post office.
你有两项罪名
You are on two charges.
现在 如果你蹲三年的话 等你出来的时候 仗都打完了
Now if you get three years, this war is gonna be over by the time you come out
所有的乐趣你都要错过了
and you'd have missed all the fun, yeah?
好好考虑吧
Think about that.
那么
So...
你要是想加入SAS
If you decide to join them,
我也加入
I will join the SAS too.
另外 斯特林想知道
Also, Stirling wants to know
你在这儿有没有见到 身上有潜力的人
if there's anyone in here that you've met in whom you've seen potential.
雷吉·希金斯 下士 剑桥郡军团 第7突击队
他是雷吉
This is Reg.
很高兴认识您
Pleasure to meet you.
他妈的又一个帕迪
Another fucking Paddy.
不会整个团都是该死的帕迪吧 是吗
This regiment isn't all fucking Paddys, is it?
烦死了
For crying out loud.
你别惹他
Just don't fucking annoy him.
早上好 长官 威尔逊指挥官 戈登斯
Morning, sir. Commander Wilson, Gordons.
-你从来没有犯过罪 -对 长官
- You have never been put on a charge. - No, sir.
-没不服从命令 没打架过 -没有 长官 从来没有
- For insubordination or fighting? - No, sir. Never, sir.
为啥没有过啊
Why the hell not?
下一位
Next!
梅恩
Mayne...
由于我们没有飞机 所以我们将模拟跳伞着陆
Since we have no aircraft, we will be simulating a parachute jump landing.
那要怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
看 他忘了打滚
See he forgot to roll.
废物
Pathetic.
不要分享饮用水 这是一次20英里的行军
Do not share water, it's a 20 mile march.
如果你不喜欢 就回到你的队伍去
If you don't like it, return to your units.
希金斯 快走
Seekings, move!
下一位
Next!
你是代表你父亲来的吗 孩子
Are you here on behalf of your father, son?
我19岁了
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表