剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
没 我说我叫海德先生 我没证件
Nope. I said my name was Mr. Hyde and I had no papers.
因为我没有证件 他们给了我10先令的罚款
They gave me a 10 shilling fine for not having identification.
事实上 他们要绞死我
They were gonna hang me as a matter of fact.
因为没有证件吗 - 不 是为了寻求正义
For have for having no ID? - No, for seeking justice.
这是什么汤 - 是你打死的那只羚羊
What is this soup? - It's the gazelle you shot.
挺不错
It's very nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道的 最终 当然
You know, eventually, of course,
你会被绞死的
you are going to get yourself hung.
他们说这是一种优雅的死法
They say it is an exquisite death.
不过 知道这件事的人还没记录下来是谁
Although, who the people are that know that is unrecorded.
你应该在医院的 你为什么离开
You're supposed to be in hospital. Why did you leave?
我不再是疟疾患者了 只是和它同床共枕
I don't so much have Malaria anymore as much as share a bed with it.
我现在唯一的症状就是每晚泡床单
My only symptom now is soaking the sheets every night.
我出汗 很尴尬 一半的护士都能把它们拧出来
I sweat so much I'm embarrassed, half the nurses can wring them out.
所以我去了夜店 出汗
So I went and sweated in a nightclub instead
结果有人把我惹毛了 仅此而已
and somebody got my goat and there's no more to it than that.
昨晚
Last night,
有人带来了托布鲁克的乔克·刘易斯中尉的口信
someone was here with a message from a Lieutenant Jock Lewes in Tobruk.
关于降落伞的事
Something about parachutes.
你今晚要去帝国酒店见一个叫斯特林的人
You're due at the Empire tonight to meet a fella called Stirling
让三个火枪手重聚
to reunite the three musketeers.
今晚工作吗 长官 - 今晚不行 亲爱的
Working tonight, Sir? - Not tonight, dear.
不 不 不 恐怕不行
No. No, no. I'm afraid not.
我不知道桌上的一朵红花在开罗语中代表什么意思
I dunno what a red flower on the table signifies in the language of Cairo
但如果你是这么想的 我并不是想要一个短暂的协议(意指:性♥交♥易)
but I'm not looking for a brief accord if that's what you're thinking.
一个短暂的协议 你是个诗人
A brief accord? You are a poet.
事实上我是 - 我是记者
As a matter of fact I am. - And I'm a journalist.
我是记者 间谍说的
And I'm a journalist, said the spy.
我当然是间谍 在战争中 我们都必须重新利用我们的专业才能
Of course I am a spy. In war we must all re-purpose our professional talents.
抱歉 老伙计 - 滚蛋
Sorry old boy. - Fuck off.
你的目的是什么
And what is your purpose?
我是一名情报官员
I am an intelligence officer
直接向法国流亡自♥由♥政♥府♥报告 戴高乐将军
who reports directly to the Free French Government in Exile. General De Gaulle.
在迪恩街一家酒吧的酒吧凳上
From his bar stool in a pub in Dean Street.
你在开罗过得怎么样 帕迪·梅恩
How are you enjoying Cairo, Paddy Mayne?
你怎么知道我的名字
How d'you know my name?
注释:维希法军是受纳粹德国控制的傀儡政♥权♥维希法国♥军♥队
梅恩中尉 你在利塔尼河击败维希法军
Lieutenant Mayne, your victory over the Vichy French at the Litani River
这对长♥期♥以来反对希♥特♥勒♥的法国人来说是第一个好消息
was the 1st piece of good news for the French who oppose Hitler in a long time.
我想让你给我评估一下
I would like you to give me an assessment
你接触过的亲纳粹法国士兵的士气
of the morale pro-Nazi French soldiers that you came into contact with
这样我才能向将军报告
so that I can file a report to the General.
我接触过的所有亲纳粹的法国士兵
All the pro-Nazi French soldiers I personally came into contact with
都死了
are dead.
所以我认为他们的士气很低
So their morale is pretty poor I would say.
我父亲是一名准将 他教我骑马 射击和杀人
My father was a brigadier, he taught me to ride, shoot and kill.
如有必要 可以用餐具杀人
Kill with cutlery if necessary.
如果你需要餐具 我可以去另找一张桌子
If you're in need of cutlery I'd go and find another table.
我是来会面的
I'm here to attend a meeting.
很好 抱歉 - 不 操 不
Very well. Apologies. - No. Fuck it, no.
这样吧 我走
D'you know what, I'll go.
反正也不想待在这里 我只是来礼貌地说不
Didn't wanna be here anyway. I only came to politely say no.
你能等他一下 帮我带个口信吗
Would you wait for him and pass on a message?
等谁
Wait for who?
告诉他 帕迪·梅恩拒绝了
Just tell him Paddy Mayne says no
因为他决定去缅♥甸♥对抗♥日♥本人
because he has decided to go to Burma to fight the Japanese instead.
个子很高 除了喝醉就是喝醉
It'll be a very tall man who will be drunk or will get drunk
当你把我的留言给他时 他可能会生气 所以你应该离开
and when you give him my message, he might get angry so you should leave.
告诉他 帕迪·梅恩拒绝了 明白了吗
Just tell him, Paddy Mayne says no. Alright?
我想向你们介绍艾琳娜·卡内特
I would like to introduce to you Alina Carnett.
抱歉 这张桌子有人预订了
Sorry, this table is booked.
你悄悄过来把我吓着了 - 恐怕你得走了
You crept up on me. - You'll have to go I'm afraid.
我有个口信要给你
I have a message for you.
谁的口信 - 帕迪·梅恩
A message from who? - Paddy Mayne.
他来这里
He was here
他说他已经决定要去缅♥甸♥对抗♥日♥本人
and he said he has decided he's going to Burma to fight the Japanese.
好的
Right.
他说你会生气的
He said you would be angry.
不 我不会
No, I'm not.
他清醒吗
Was he sober?
我想是的 但他很古怪 - 是的 他是这样
I think so. But he was quite odd. - Yes, he is.
喝点什么 长官 - 威士忌
Drink, Sir? - Whisky.
好 长官
Yes, Sir.
他说得对 你很高
He was right, you are tall.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是法国驻开罗军事情报局的副主管
I'm the Deputy Head of French Military Intelligence in Cairo.
你是法国驻开罗军事情报局的负责人
So you're the head of French Military Intelligence in Cairo,
因为我了解你老板 他经常喝醉
because I know your boss and he's always drunk.
你是新来的吗 - 是的 刚到开罗
Are you new? - To Cairo, yes.
在其他方面我都不是新手
In every other way I'm not new.
听着 换作平时我很想留下来跟你聊天
Listen, in other times I would love to stay and make conversation,
但现在我不看重美貌
but right now beauty is not a currency I value.
抱歉 听起来你是想表现得很有魅力 不是吗
Apologies, that sounded like an attempt to be charming, didn't it?
算了 注定无缘 - 我一点都不觉得有魅力
It wasn't meant to be. - It wasn't taken as charming at all.
一点也没有
Not even remotely.
有时法国人和英国人会互相误解
Sometimes the French and the British misunderstand each other.
这就像公里和英里之间的区别
It's like the difference between kilometres and miles.
结果可能是不幸的
The result can be unfortunate.
你听说了吗
You heard about that?
你会发现我什么都爱听
You will learn that I tend to hear about everything.
威士忌
Whisky.
我需要一辆车 - 去哪里 长官
I need a car. - Where to, Sir?
蒂珀雷里茶俱乐部
Tipperary fucking tea club.
斯特林中尉 恕我直言
Lieutenant Stirling, for the avoidance of doubt,
我和你一样对战争的进行感到不耐烦了
I share your impatience with the conduct of the war,
我打算为此做点什么
and I intend to do something about it.
干杯 伙计们
Cheers lads.
你去见他了吗 - 是的
Did you go and meet him? - I did.
那里有红花和法国间谍
There were red flowers and French spies.
然后呢 你跟他说了什么
And? What did you tell him?
我什么也没对他说 我给他留了个口信 说我要去远东
I didn't tell him anything, I left him a message to say I'm going to the Far East.
是吗 - 是啊
You are? - Aye.
所以不管他和那个疯子刘易斯是什么关系
So whatever it is he and that mad martinet, Lewes,
不管他们在计划什么 没有我 他们也能完成
whatever it is they're planning, they can do it without me.
他们到底是谁 - 只是和我一起训练的人
Who are they anyway? - Just men I trained with.
斯特林 你可以认为他是个酒鬼 赌徒
Stirling, you could dismiss as a drinker, gambler,
你知道的 就是那种在家族树的枝头上
one of those Toff's you know who climbed through the ranks
爬来爬去的纨绔子弟
on the branches of their family tree.
刘易斯 你可以说他是个恶霸
Lewes, you could say is a bully,
但心怀苦涩
but with a bitter little mind,
或者你也可以放弃他
or you could dismiss him too.
但你不能忽视他们 - 没有
But you don't dismiss them. - No.
没有 因为当那一刻到来的时候 他们就不是他们自己了
No, because when the moment comes, they are not themselves,
这些都不是真正的他们
none of the above is who they are,
他们是死人
they are dead men
只是在等待确认
just awaiting confirmation.
比如我
Like me.
就像我说的 我要去远东
But as I say, I'm going to the Far East.
把我送到苏伊士以东的某个地方 在那里最好的就像最坏的一样
Ship me somewhere east of Suez where the best is like the worst.
你知道吗 远东剧院开演时将是一场盛大的演出
The Far Eastern theatre will be a grand show when it starts, you know.
听说你也想去
Heard you want to come as well.
我正在组建一支小队 如果你愿意 我会请求你加入
I'm putting together a unit, I can request you if you want.
好啊 他妈的 为什么不呢
Yeah. Fuck it. Why not.
梅恩在哪儿 你应该带他来的
Where's Mayne? You were supposed to bring him.
梅恩说他要去缅♥甸♥打日本人
Mayne says he's going to Burma to fight the Japanese.
我们还没和日本开战
We're not at war with Japan yet.
不 但如果帕迪要走 我们很快就会走
No, but if Paddy's going, we will be quite soon.
茶 - 好好享受吧 老兄
There's tea. - Enjoy it old man.
给你的 - 不喝它
It's for you. - No it's not.
即使不喝我的茶 我也有个想法要对你说
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表