剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
在贝尼纳有更多的爆♥炸♥和燃料
More bangs and fuel at Benina.
按照他妈的惯例 给自己最好的
Giving himself the best as per fucking usual.
哦 是的 没错 帕迪 我还把黑板带来了
Oh, yes, that's right, Paddy. And I'm bringing back the blackboard.
现在 你应该知道我不会参与数尸体
Now, you should know I'll be taking no part in counting dead bodies.
没人让你数
Nobody's asking you to,
-你这个打着白旗的垃圾车 -帕迪
- you white-flagged wagon of shite of buckets... - Paddy!
今晚我们都是只有一个目标的战士
Tonight we are soldiers with one goal.
我们团结一致地战斗 包括两位德国人 否则就会失败 帕迪
We fight as one or we fail, including the two Germans, Paddy.
不要以为我没有看到你拒绝了加玛尔医生的丝带
Do not think that I did not see you refuse Dr Gamal's ribbon.
在我们出发前 去把你该死的溃疡擦洗干净
Go and get your fucking ulcers scrubbed before we depart.
这是命令
And that is an order.
我记得以前这个团不为人知 也没人管
I remember when this regiment used to be unknown and unobserved.
老天 我们曾经多开心
Christ, we used to be some crack back then.
好吧 那时候我们不是一个军团
Well, we're not a regiment.
-还不是 -啊
- Not yet. - Ah!
现在我懂了
Now, I get it.
我们将不顾一切地满足你自己的崇高野心
We will be reckless in pursuit of your own lofty ambitions.
是 就是这样 帕迪 完全正确
Yes, that's right, Paddy. Exactly right.
奖品已经提供
The prize has been offered.
比赛开始了 如果我们按我的方式做 我们就会赢
The game is on and we will win if we do this my way.
等你们其他人搞砸的时候 我要对自己负责了
When the rest of you fuck up, I'm answerable to myself.
你们弄好了吗
One second. Are you done yet?
我必须更换火花塞 现在六个都在工作
I had to change the spark plugs. Now the six are working.
-所有 -对
- All? - Yes.
他们现在是德意志帝国的财产
They are now the property of the German Reich!
记住 你们是战俘
Remember, you are prisoners of war.
必须看起来像是被打败了
They have to look defeated.
-来吧 孩子们 让我们继续 -祝你们好运 先生们
- Come on, boys, let's move on. - Bonne chance, messieurs.
好运 老伙计 看谁先到布尔卡
Good luck, old chap. Race you to Burka.
目前为止最快乐的了
Our biggest jolly, yet.
出发啦
Let's go.
♪ Out of my mind
on Saturday night
♪ 1970 rollin' in sight
(大沙海 贝尔卡以南20英里处)
♪ Radio burnin'
♪ Up above... ♪
法国兄弟们 咱们就此别过
Frenchie! This is where we split.
你们去东北
You're going northeast.
还有 法国兄弟们
And Frenchie!
记住 在月亮落下之前 不要开枪
Remember, you don't fire a shot until the moon sets.
♪ Oh, man... ♪
-愿最厉害的人获胜 -太对了
- May the best man win. - Aye, right.
军官候选人 安德烈·泽恩黑德 第1伞兵猎兵团
♪ All right
♪ I feel all right
♪ Baby, oh, baby
♪ Burn my heart
♪ Baby, oh, baby
(大沙海 贝尼纳以西20英里处)
♪ Burn my heart
♪ Fall apart, babe
♪ Fall apart
♪ Baby, oh, baby
♪ Burn my heart
♪ All night
♪ Till I blow away
马利亚海湾 克里特岛
♪ All night
♪ Till I blow away
♪ I feel all right
I feel all right. ♪
海岸公路 德尔纳以西20英里处
-这是什么 -看起来像是意大利检查站
- What is this? - Looks like an Italian checkpoint.
让他们闭嘴
Tell them to shut up.
-安静 -嘘
- Silence. -Sh.
通行证
Papers.
德尔纳的女人怎么样
How are the women in Derna?
-你们运的是什么 -我们运的是囚犯
- What are you carrying? - We're carrying prisoners.
一群法国混♥蛋♥
A group of French bastards.
兄弟 有烟给我吗
Hey, brother! Do you have a cigarette for me?
-这些德国人不会给我任何东西 -你想抽烟吗
- These Germans won't give me any. - You want a cigarette?
-混♥蛋♥ -去你的
- Bastards. - Fuck you!
-给你 -自♥由♥法国的骄傲啊
- Here. - The pride of the Free French Army.
-让他们通过 -谢谢你
- Let them through. - Thank you!
-开始弄导火线 -现在吗
- Start setting the fuses. - Now?
我们将在半小时内到达德尔纳机场 设置个1小时的导火线
We'll be at Derna airstrip in half an hour. Prime the one hour fuses.
滚啤酒桶吧
Roll out the barrel.
大家都在
The gang's all here.
这是你们的伪装 先生们
Those are your disguises, gentlemen.
潮水冲过来的时候有点湿了 把它们挂在外面晾干
Got a bit wet when the tide came in. Hung them out to dry.
这个岛上的每个人都穿上黑色的衣服 来哀悼弥赛亚的死亡
Everyone on this island wears black to mourn the death of the Messiah.
又一个英国疯子
Another English madman.
-我猜你是诺顿 -对
- You're Norton, I presume. - Yes.
赶紧穿上衣服 45分钟后回来 伙计们
Better get into costume. Turn up in 45 minutes, chaps.
先生们 走吧
Monsieur. Let's go!
仅限手♥枪♥ 先生们
Pistols only, gents.
别让人注意到自己
We don't want to draw attention to ourselves.
贝尼纳机场
我们今晚用什么引信 老大
What fuses do we use tonight, boss?
今晚我们不用引信
Tonight we don't use fuses.
那咱们做什么
So what do we do?
他们曾经称那些 被月亮改变了思想的人为疯子
They used to call people whose minds were altered by the moon lunatics.
今晚我们将用我们的新玩具 引发一场小小的骚乱
Tonight we will raise a little bedlam with our new toys.
-我有个主意 -该死
- I have had an idea. - Oh, fuck.
贝尔卡1号♥机场
我们在这里等着 直到月亮落下
We'll wait here until the moon sets.
贝尔卡2号♥机场
看起来很安静 我们现在该走了吗 泽恩黑德
It looks quiet. Should we go now Zirnheld?
克里特岛
我们已经看到了被纳粹占领的欧洲
We've seen Nazi occupied Europe.
我们每杀一个德国人 就可能得到一次报复
For every German we kill, there may be a reprisal.
别去想它了 老兄
Don't think about it, old boy.
干就是了
Just do it.
好的 咱们就在这里分开
Right, this is where we split up.
-祝你好运 -祝你好运
- Bon chance. - Good luck.
来吧
Come on.
好 准备攻击
Right. Prepare to attack.
真该死
Oh, for fuck's sake.
泽恩黑德可能上得有点早 长官
Think Zirnheld might have gone a tad early, sir.
-非常随便 -非常法国
- Very free. - Very French.
我他妈就知道 干得好 斯特林
Fuck, I knew it. Bravo, Stirling.
马耳他就这样了
There goes Malta.
帕迪
Paddy?
帕迪
Paddy?
帕迪 来吧 你知道我们不能这样做 你必须退下
Paddy, come on, you know we can't do this. You have to stand down.
帕迪 我可以下命令
Paddy, I can give the order.
这个地方就算了
Let the French have this one.
咱们可以另找时间 帕迪
We can get them another day, Paddy.
也许其他人的运气会好一些
Maybe the others will have better luck.
我们要撤退了 孩子们 回到会合点
We're standing down, boys. Back to rendezvous point.
真倒霉
Fuck sake.
发动机出了点问题
There's something wrong with the engine.
-可能又是火花塞的问题 -我以为你已经把它修好了
- It's probably the spark plug again. - I thought you'd fixed it.
该死
Shit!
这不可能是德尔纳 我们为什么停下来
This can't be Derna. Why have we stopped?
发动机打不着火 我需要修复它
The engine is misfiring. I need to fix it.
不久之后 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
It's not long until the bombs go off.
给我一点时间 这边有一个维修站
Give me a minute. There's a repair shop here.
-我只是需要一个火花塞 -去 快点
- I just need a spark plug. - Go, quickly.
怎么了
Well?
埃斯纳是个好人
Essner is a good man.
埃斯纳是个好人吗
Essner is a good man?
我认识他两年了
I've known him for two years.
他只有在喝醉时才叫我犹太人
He only calls me Jew when he is drunk.
帮我划开
Cut me free.
快点 帮我划开 赶紧的
Come on, cut me free. Hurry up!
把大家的绳子都划开 都准备好了
Cut everyone free. And be ready.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thanks.
-你干啥呢 -你拿到了吗
- What are you doing? - Did you get it?
快点
Hurry up!
安全 埃斯纳一个人回来了
It's ok, Essner is alone.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
-布吕克纳在哪里 -不知道
- Where is Brükner? - I don't know.
-布吕克纳在哪里 -他刚刚还在这里
- Where is Brükner? - He was just here.
-举起手来 现在 -你干什么了
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表