剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
I am 19-years-old.
但到目前为止 在这场战争中我已经杀了21个人
But so far in this war I've killed 21 men.
我不以年龄定义自己
Instead of judging myself on my age,
而是以这个数字定义自己 所以你可以叫我21
I judge myself by that number so in fact you can call me 21.
我正在想办法增加这个数字 听说你能帮我
I am looking to increase that number and I hear you might be able to help.
你为什么想在沙漠中战斗
Why do you want to fight in the desert?
因为在沙漠中 敌人会更难躲避我
Because in the desert it will be harder for the enemy to hide from me.
-躲避你 -对 长官
- Hide from you? - Yes, sir.
约翰·库珀 卫兵 苏格兰卫队 第8突击队
去加入那些人吧
Go and join those men.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们必须学会在缺水的状态下行进
You must learn to march on an inch of water.
我已证明这是可以做到的
I have proved this can be done.
-真好笑 -只有十多英里了
- Funny. - Only ten more miles.
-下一个 -下士戴夫·克肖 长官
- Next! - Corporal Dave Kershaw, sir.
你为什么想在沙漠中战斗 戴夫
Why do you want to fight in the desert, Dave?
我就是喜欢杀法♥西♥斯♥分子 长官
I just love killing fascists, sir.
我在西班牙的时候找到了这个感觉 你懂的 就爱上了
Got a taste for it when I was in Spain like, you know. Loved it.
荣幸之至 长官
Pleasure, sir.
戴夫·克肖 下士 掷弹兵卫队 第8突击队
我听说你们这些人非常擅长杀人
I understand you gentlemen are very good at killing people.
你听对了
You heard right.
吉姆·杏仁 中士 帕特·莱利 中士 冷溪卫队 第8突击队
上
Go.
比尔·弗雷 少尉 戈登高地人团 第11突击队
别扑腾 雷吉 别有压力
Don't be flapping now, Reg. Don't be bottling it.
-我姓白 叫粉笔 长官 -你是在开玩笑吗
- Chalky White, sir. - Are you taking the piss?
-没有 长官 -你真逗
- No, sir. - I think you are.
我就想要你这样的
And that's exactly what I'm after.
卧倒
Down!
-我了个去 -别怕 老铁
- Oh, fuck me. - Don't be scared, lad.
去啊
Go!
给我下去
Get the fuck off.
-把那个傻瓜送回他的队伍 -下一个
- Send that fool back to his unit. - Next!
罗布·威利 第八突击队的警卫员
Guardsman Rob Willey of the 8th Commando.
好 你跟多少个女人睡过 罗布
Right. How many women have you slept with, Rob?
12个 长官
Twelve, sir.
欢迎加入SAS
Welcome to the SAS.
感谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
找掩护
Take cover!
把他妈的步♥枪♥拿起来 孩子
Up the fucking rifles, boy.
约恩·麦尼格尔 中尉 爱尔兰皇家步♥枪♥团 第11突击队
终于完了
Finally.
跟回家了一样
I feel at home.
你还好不
All right?
再来一遍吗
We go again?
再来一遍
We go again!
打起精神
Brace up!
放松 中士
Relax, Sergeant.
好了 放松
All right, relax.
把这些发给大家
Take these and hand them out to the men.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
先生们 在你们面前的是一份非常重要的文件
Gentlemen, what you have before you is a very important document
里面说明了 你们在新团中各个方面的信息
which will inform every aspect of your service with your new regiment.
第一页是总司令部 给我们即将到来的行动
Page one is a list of the specific objectives we have been given by GHQ
的具体目标清单
for the duration of the forthcoming campaign.
在第二页
On the second page
你会看到我们队伍的指挥系统图
you will see a diagram of the chain of command within our unit
以及必须严格遵守的规定
along with protocols and uniform requirements
和着装要求
which must be strictly obeyed.
在第三页 你会看到
And on the third page you will see a list
总司令部为我们在敌后的行动提供的设备 物资
of the equipment, supplies and tactical support we will be given by GHQ
和战术支持的清单
for our actions behind enemy lines.
特种空勤团
The SAS...
就是张白纸
is a blank page.
你们的工作就是书写它们
And it our job to fill it.
好的 我们今天就开始
Right, we move out today.
为什么不想出一个更好的徽章呢 乔克
Why don't you think of a better badge, Jock?
好的 你们都听见了 解散
Right, you heard him, lads. Clear off.
♪ Living easy, lovin' free
♪ Season ticket
on a one way ride
♪ Askin' nothin'
♪ Leave me be
♪ Takin' everythin' in my stride
♪ Don't need reason
Don't need rhyme
♪ Ain't nothin'
that I'd rather do
♪ Goin' down, party time
♪ My friends are gonna
be there too, yeah
♪ I'm on the highway to hell
♪ On the highway to hell
♪ Highway to hell
♪ I'm on the... ♪
已经部署他们了吗
Have they deployed?
他们被送到了一个叫卡布里特的地方
They've been sent to a place called Kabrit.
在德国和意大利防线后方两百英里处
Two hundred miles behind the German and Italian lines.
♪ No stop signs, speed limit
♪ Nobody's gonna slow me down
♪ Like a wheel, gonna spin it
存活的机会有多大
What are the chances of survival?
♪ Hey, Satan,
payin' my dues... ♪
我美丽的新军团无法得到空中掩护
My beautiful new regiment is beyond air cover
去了世界最荒凉的地形之一
in one of the most inhospitable terrains in the world.
白天的温度达到50度
With daytime temperatures reaching 50 degrees
军备也很少
and very little in terms of armaments.
没有坦克,没有装甲车 只有一两辆卡车
No tanks, no armoured cars, just a truck or two.
但他们是非常机智的人
But they are very resourceful men.
卡布里特
♪ Highway to hell... ♪
告诉我 圣诞节以后还能剩百分之多少的人
Just give me the percentage that they will last beyond Christmas.
百分之10
Ten percent?
真是场让人好奇的战争啊
What a curious war this is.
♪ I'm on the highway to hell
♪ Highway to hell
♪ I'm on the
highway to hell... ♪
到了 小伙子们
This is us, lads.
啥都没有
Have a piss and a fiddle.
♪ I'm on the highway to hell
♪ I'm on the highway to hell
♪ And I'm goin' down
♪ All the way! ♪
让我们去缅♥甸♥吧
Let's fuck off to Burma.
就这样
Is this it?
这儿真是什么都没有
There's literally nothing here.
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
这个
This...
是SAS大本营
is SAS base camp.
现在只有咱们
It's just us now.
运作方式完全自♥由♥
We have complete freedom to operate.
这就是咱们想要的
This is what we wanted.
阻止法♥西♥斯♥主义在整个非洲的推进 现在要靠我们了
Stopping the advance of fascism across Africa is now down to us.
上帝保佑我们
God help us.
我们不会全部活下来 但我们会取得胜利
We won't all survive but we will triumph.
除三辆车外 所有车辆都将返回开罗
All but three vehicles are to return to Cairo.
如果你们中的任何一个人退缩 想回去 你们可以自♥由♥地离开
If any of you wish to stand down and go back, you're free to go.
想回去的请举手
If anyone wishes to return, raise your hand now.
好
Good.
好的 咱们生火 泡茶
Well, let's set some fires, brew some tea.
喝他妈的朗姆酒
And drink some bloody rum.
-动起来 把东西卸到这儿 孩子们 -好的 你们都听见了
- Come on, unload it over here, boys. - Right, men, you heard him.
对 你们都听见了 开始吧
That's right, you heard him. Come on. Let's go!
你们都听见了 开始干
You heard the man. Move!
♪ Don't you like the way
I move when you see me?
♪ Don't you like the
things that I say?
♪ Don't you like the
way I seem to enjoy it
♪ When you shout things,
but I don't care?
♪ Something's happening And
it's happening right now
♪ But you're too blind to see it
♪ Something's happening And
it's happening right now
♪ Ain't got time to waste
♪ I said something better change
♪ I said something better change
♪ I said something better change
♪ I said something better change
♪ Don't you like the way
I dance? Does it bug you?
♪ Don't you like the
cut of my clothes?
♪ Don't you like the
way I seem to enjoy it?
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表