剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
这该死的吱吱声难道不会让你发疯吗
Doesn't this fucking squeaking drive you insane?
把这该死的东西修好
Fix the fucking thing.
长官 - 早上好 长官
Sir. - Morning, Sir.
早上好 长官
Morning, Sir.
有件事
There's a bit of a thing,
去喝点酒 吃些小点心等等 就在今晚...
drinks etcetera, nibbles and whatnot tonight at the...
在哪里 - 在大使♥馆♥
At the what? - At the embassy.
像是某人的告别仪式 某个老男孩要回家了
A sort of farewell thing for someone, some old boy going home.
每个人都有机会...
A chance for everyone to...
每个人都有机会为我们在托布鲁克的下一次进攻制定计划
A chance for everyone to formulate a plan for our next assault in Tobruk.
什么
What?
每个人都有机会跟他说再见 祝他好运 不管他是谁
A chance for everyone to say goodbye and good luck to him, whoever he is.
你要去的 斯特林 - 托布鲁克正在遭受24小时轰炸
And you'll be there, Stirling. - Tobruk is under 24 hour bombardment.
人们正在讨论第二次试图解救托布鲁克
A second attempt to relieve Tobruk is being discussed.
实际上这是第三次了 - 的确
Actually it'll be a third attempt. - Indeed.
风扇坏了 我他妈的不能再表示敬意了
The fans don't work. I can't fucking salute anymore.
墙上的地图不断被重新绘制 人们正在死去
The map on the wall keeps being redrawn and men are dying.
斯特林 怎样才能让你叫我长官
Stirling, what would it take to make you call me Sir?
这需要尊重
It would take respect.
斯特林 你不会再成为像你父亲那样的战士了 永远也不会
Stirling, you are not the soldier your father was and you never will be.
你是个醉鬼 并且是叛逆者
You're the kind of drunk and insubordinate malcontent
他会鄙视的
he would've despised.
你必须来参加聚会 你必须清醒 必须准时到达
You will come to the party, you will arrive sober and on time
否则 你 我的朋友 将受到指责
or you, my friend, will be on a charge.
我们的天父 愿人都尊您的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿您的国降临 愿您的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 赦免我们的罪过
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
就像我们原谅那些冒犯我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us
不让我们陷入诱惑 救我们脱离邪恶
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权力和荣耀是您的 直到永远...阿门
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever... Amen.
全体 注意
Troops. Attention!
昨晚我们歼灭了50名敌军
Last night we dispatched 50 enemy soldiers
并且摧毁了一个关键的炮位
and destroyed one key gun emplacement.
我们只有一个伤员
We had only one casualty,
马修斯是在夜里去世的
Matthews died in the night.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
我对我们的作战很失望 长官 但对我们的成就很满意
I was a disaster with the work we did, Sir, but satisfied with our achievement.
我穿着靴子睡觉
I slept on my boots.
我总是睡得很好 长官
I always sleep well, Sir.
我们花了112天保卫这里
We've spent 112 days defending this place,
与老鼠 蝎子和苍蝇为伴
amidst the rats and the scorpions and the flies.
我们必须继续努力 表现出坚韧不拔的精神
We must continue and show fortitude.
司令部正派出另一支车队来解救我们
Command are sending another convoy to relieve us.
GHQ(总司令部)的朋友们这次可能会记得
Our beloved friends at GHQ might this time remember
给装甲车的油箱加满足够的汽油
to fill the armoured cars with enough petrol in the tanks
到达目的地
to reach the destination.
他们可能很健忘
They can be quite forgetful.
在此期间
In the meantime,
今晚我将乘飞机去开罗处理紧急军务
tonight I will be taking a flight to Cairo on urgent business.
如果GHQ不能解救我们 我就制定一个计划 也许能让我们摆脱困境
If GHQ can't relieve us, I'm formulating a plan that might get us out of this mess.
让开
Move out the way.
走开
Move.
把那些该死的骆驼挪开 别挡道
Move those fucking camels. Get out the way.
长官 请允许我偷澳大利亚人捐赠的口粮
Sir, permission to steal donated food rations from the Australians.
授予许可
Permission granted.
那我们找什么 长官
So what is it we're looking for, Sir?
我从一个用大♥麻♥贿赂的码头工人那里得到消息
I got a message from one of the dock workers who I bribe with Hashish.
我让他在混乱中
I asked him to keep an eye out
留意补给品和降落伞设备
in the swirling chaos of equipment and supplies for parachutes.
瞧
And lo,
一套降落伞出现了
a set of parachutes have appeared.
那是谁的 长官
And who do they belong to, Sir?
这是英国♥军♥队的
This is the British army.
没有人拥有任何东西 没有人知道任何事情
No one owns anything, no one knows anything,
没有什么是确定的 没有什么是表面上看起来的那样
nothing is certain, nothing is as it seems,
所以不管你手里拿了什么 都是你的
so whatever the fuck you have in your hands belongs to you.
那降落伞有什么用 长官
And what use do you have for parachutes, Sir?
我要和他们一起从飞机上跳下来
I'm going to jump out of aeroplanes with them.
你知道降落伞吗 长官 - 你知道降落伞...
And do you know parachutes, Sir? - Do you know parachutes...
我知道你把它们绑在背上 跳下去
I know you strap them to your back, you jump,
它会变得很大
the thing becomes enormous
然后安全着陆
and you land safely.
在它被吹到海里之前抓住它 阿尔蒙德
Catch the damn thing before it blows into the sea, Almonds.
把它放回去
Put it back in.
怎么放 长官 - 我怎么知道
How, Sir? - How the hell should I know?
我认为这是非常精确的过程
I think it's meant to be a very precise procedure.
那就精确点 把它们都放到卡车上
Then be precise and have them all loaded onto a truck
送到今晚的飞机上
and sent to the airstrip for tonight's flight.
你也上那架飞机 中士 和莱利一起
And you will be on that flight as well Sergeant, along with Riley.
我觉得你们是合适的人选
I've decided you are the right kind of men.
合适的人选 做什么
The right kind of men for what?
在一个没有规则 没有秩序 没有组织计划的世界里
In a world where there are no rules, no order and no organised plan,
某些人被战争本身认定为战争天生的执行者
certain men are identified by war itself as its natural executors
而这些天生的执行者会自己处理问题
and those natural executors take matters into their own hands.
我决定组建一个伞兵团
I've decided to form a parachute regiment.
你已经决定了吗
You've decided?
我们的将军们还以为我们在打第一次世界大战
Our generals still think we are fighting the first world war.
他们对每一个命令都犹豫不决 争论不休
They dither and debate every order
而与此同时 那个被定罪的纳粹
and all this while the Nazi's whose conviction
像钢刀一样刺穿我们
cuts through us like fucking steel blades.
我们在沙漠里被追着跑 一部活喜剧
We are chased across the fucking desert. A comedy.
除了他们邪恶的意识形态
Except for the viciousness of their ideology.
莱利 好了 把它们装上去
Riley. Right, lets load 'em up.
你知道他们对柏林的孩子们做了什么吗
Do you know what they're doing to the children in Berlin?
魔鬼给了我牛肉罐头 上帝给了我降落伞
The devil sent me those tins of beef, God sent me those parachutes
我要试一试
and I'm going to give it a whirl.
我正在召集有特殊才干的人而你们就是其中之一
I am bringing together men of a particular calibre and you are amongst them.
其他人都疯了 在监狱里或者像我一样绝望
The others are all insane, in jail or like me in despair.
让我们去赢得这场该死的战争
Let's go and win the fucking war.
宿醉未醒
Hangover?
以内心的愤怒为理由
Justified by inner rage.
你需要什么
What do you need?
一个不参加鸡尾酒会的医学理由
A medical reason not to attend a fucking cocktail party
还有你顺便 就让我离开训练休息几天
and while you're at it, get me out of drill for a few days.
你不能合理化训练 因为它是为了让你相信
You can't rationalise drill because it is meant to make you accept
无意义的东西是重要的
that the meaningless is important.
昨晚有个军官找你
Last night there was an officer looking for you.
他想知道你两周前报告的痢疾是不是真的
He wanted to know if the dysentery you reported two weeks ago was genuine.
他们认为你在装病
They think you are malingering.
不是我在装病 是GHQ
It's not me that's fucking malingering, it's GHQ.
一层又一层的陈腐且讨厌的家伙
Layer upon layer of fossilised shit.
平庸的共济会 - 是啊 他们盯上你了 军事法庭
A freemasonry of mediocrity. - Yeah, they're onto you. Court Martial.
捏造疾病 - 你在撒谎吗
Invented illnesses. - Are you lying?
当然
Of course.
那他到底问了你什么
So what did he actually ask you about?
我在吸麻醉剂(笑气) 所以不太清楚
I'd been at the dope so it's all a bit unclear.
托布鲁克的杰克·刘易斯中尉给他带来了口信
He had a message from a Lieutenant Jack Lewes in Tobruk.
乔克·刘易斯 - 管他呢
Jock Lewes. - Whatever.
天啊 你真是太棒了
Dear god, you are through the roof.
威士忌 砰 砰 砰 一个接一个 苏格兰的回忆
Whiskey, bang, bang, bang, one after the other. Memories of Scotland.
你知道笼子里的熊是如何站在那里的 左右摇摆
You know how a bear in a cage sort of stands there and sways from side to side.
乔克·刘易斯说了什么
So what did Jock Lewes say?
给你 今晚去帝国俱乐部 见帕迪·梅恩
Here. Go to the Empire Club tonight, meet Paddy Mayne
然后带他去蒂珀雷里俱乐部参加三个火枪手的聚会
and bring him to the Tipperary Club for a reunion of the three musketeers.
这他妈什么意思 - 上面只写了降落伞
What the fuck does that say? - It just, just says parachutes.
起来了 小子
Get up you boy ya.
死人起来了 向大家显现啊
The dead arose and appeared to many.
欢迎回家 - 不
Welcome home. - No.
你被捕了吗 - 被拘留了
Were you arrested? - Detained.
你被认出来了吗
Were you identified?
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表