剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
- It would be... - It would be what?
我将会实现我的目标 长官
I would be achieving what I set out to achieve, sir.
所以你的丁丁和屁♥股♥的状况到底有多严重
Exactly how serious is your cock and arse condition?
没有什么是善良的手和碘酒不能解决的
It's nothing that kind hands and iodine cannot resolve.
-那么我们必须让您立即开始工作 -你需要什么
- Then we must set you to work straight away. - What will you need?
我需要您的签名 长官
I will need your autograph, sir.
我的签名
My autograph?
作为纪念品 以记住这一天
Souvenir to remember the day.
当然
Of course.
我的签名
My autograph.
你手边有笔吗
Do you have a pen handy?
奥金莱克将军
General Auchinleck.
-首相 -斯特林想得到你的签名
- Prime Minister? - Stirling would like your autograph,
他想让你签字
he wants your signature.
作为纪念品 以记住这一天
A souvenir of the day.
长官 一张由我们两个人签名的白纸
Sir, a blank sheet of paper signed by the two of us
-可以用于 -你就签吧 将军
- could be used for... - Just sign it, general.
谢谢您
Thank you.
斯特林
Stirling.
忘了战争的规矩吧
Forget the etiquette of war.
尽一切努力
Do whatever it takes.
首相 我希望你知道你在做什么
Prime Minister, I hope you know what you're doing.
我当然知道我在做什么
Of course I know what I'm doing.
我让战斗之狗溜出去了
I'm letting slip the dogs of war.
♪ I've been staying
in watching television
♪ While my mates
got put in prison
♪ You don't care
what's happening to me
♪ You don't care
what's happening to me
敬请关注 请给予本信的持有人一切可能的帮助
温斯顿·丘吉尔 奥金莱克将军
♪ I went out on a Saturday night
♪ I got in a bleedin' fight... ♪
我的天
Bloody hell.
我要打你这个笨蛋
I'm going to shoot the wee ball bag.
好么
Well, well, well.
胡子挺漂亮啊 埃罗尔
Nice 'tache, Erroll.
阿金库尔还是奥尔良赢了
Is this Agincourt or Orleans?
奥尔良 长官
Oh, it's Orleans, sir.
恐怕比赛要结束了
Then I'm afraid the game is over.
我有温斯顿·丘吉尔首相的新指示
I have new instructions from Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
去食堂 脱掉所有的衣服
Go to the mess hall and take off all your clothes.
就是这样 孩子们 温斯顿想看你们的小♥弟♥弟♥
There we are, boys. Winston wants to see your winkies.
地中海
首先 我要求你们都裸体站立
Firstly, I've asked you all to stand naked
是因为这位先生是一位医生
because this gentleman is a doctor.
加玛尔医生是我认识了很久的人
Dr Gamal is a man I've known for a very long time
我非常信任他
and whom I trust implicitly,
甚至是当他被自己的笑气弄得晕头转向的时候
even when he's high out of his head on his own laughing gas.
他是非常谨慎的 继续
He is very discreet. Go on.
我把他从开罗带到这里 是为了确保你们这些人都很健康
I've brought him here from Cairo to make sure you men are all fit
并为未来的事情做好准备
and ready for what lies ahead.
我给他的第一个任务是 检查你们所有人是否有沙漠疮
First task I have given him is to inspect you all for desert sores
和开放性溃疡 你们中的许多人都得了这个
and open ulcers, which many of you have and conceal
还跟我一样藏着不说
as I once did.
因此 我们需要你们都体力充沛 因为 先生们
So we need you all to be fit because, gentlemen,
咱们接受考验的时候到了
our moment of truth has come.
我的天 我还没结婚 抱歉 长官
Dear God, man. I'm not married. I'm sorry, sir.
他没得沙漠疮 医生 晚上我能听到戴夫的动静
That's not a desert sore, doctor, I can hear Dave at night.
抱歉 长官
Sorry. Sir.
我们即将开始一项任务 我估计
We are about to embark on a mission from which I would estimate
我们中有三分之一的人回不来了
one third of us will not return.
48小时内 将有两个船队将物资运往马耳他
In 48 hours, two convoys are taking supplies to Malta.
希♥特♥勒♥会动用他所有的飞机去轰炸那里
Hitler will throw every plane he has at them.
我们的任务是在那些船队出发前
Our job is to destroy as many of those planes on the ground as we can
在地面尽可能多地摧毁那些飞机
before those convoys set sail.
我们将同时攻击地中海沿岸的
We are going to simultaneously attack six air bases
六个空军基地
along the Mediterranean coast.
从西边的贝尼纳
From Benina in the west...
到东边的伊♥拉♥克♥利翁
..to Heraklion in the east.
-帕迪 请说 -我们在克里特岛上有什么任务
- Yes, Paddy. - What business do we have in Crete?
我们的任务范围已经扩大
Our sphere of operation has expanded.
-我们他妈的怎么去克里特岛 -坐潜水艇
- How the fuck do we get to Crete? - In a submarine.
我们怎么才能弄到一艘他妈的潜艇
And how the fuck are we going to get a submarine?
我已经搞到一艘他妈的潜艇了
I've already got a fucking submarine.
除了已经承诺的50辆吉普车之外 还有50辆额外的吉普车
As well as 50 extra jeeps to go with the 50 already promised,
这些吉普车将全部安装维克斯重机♥枪♥
which will all be fitted with Vickers heavy machine guns
和取自战斗机的防弹挡风玻璃
and bulletproof windscreens taken from fighter planes.
我们还有20辆新卡车 适合沙地条件的贝雷塔冲♥锋♥枪♥
We also have 20 new trucks, Beretta submachine guns
我们所有的车辆都更换了发动机
adapted for sand conditions, replacement engines
并配备冷却系统
for all our vehicles, with cooling systems.
等着看两个维克斯机♥枪♥能做什么吧
Just wait till you see what the twin Vickers can do.
国王通过北非英军总司令部
And good wishes of the King via the Commander in Chief
表达了良好的祝愿
of British forces, North Africa.
长官 你在开罗到底给谁吹了箫
Precisely whose cock did you suck in Cairo, sir?
好了 你们这些挂着丝带的人 就跟着加玛尔医生走
Right, those of you with ribbons go with Dr Gamal.
他将用牙刷刷掉受感染的皮肤
He will remove the infected flesh with a toothbrush.
你被刷洗干净 缠上绷带 注入满满的止痛药
When you are brushed, bandaged up, pumped full of painkillers,
安♥非♥他♥命♥和硫磺时
amphetamines and sulphur,
我们就开始光荣的出发
we will begin our glorious expansion.
好耶
Yes!
全能的上帝啊 从现在开始
God almighty, from here on in,
我要把牙刷一直带在身上
I'm going to keep my toothbrush on me at all times
以防加玛尔医生先用
so that Dr Gamal doesn't get to it first.
6个目标
Six targets.
怎么分配人员
Who's going where?
好的 帕迪 你去贝尔卡机场1号♥站
Well, Paddy, you will take satellite airfield number one.
齐尔内尔德 你去贝尔卡机场2号♥站
While, Zirnheld, you will take Berka satellite airfield number two,
这样你们就可以互相竞争
so that you can compete with one another for most number
摧毁的飞机数量了
of planes destroyed.
贝尔格上尉 你坐特里同号♥潜艇
Captain Berge, you will board the submarine Triton
前往克里特岛海岸的马里湾
and travel to the Gulf of Mali off the coast of Crete.
去和亚历山大·诺顿上尉汇合
You will be met by Captain Alexander Norton.
你们将一起攻击伊♥拉♥克♥利翁的机场
Together you will attack the airstrip at Heraklion.
谁去德尔纳和马图巴
Who will take Derna and Martuba?
它们在德军防线后190公里处
They're 190 kilometres behind German lines.
你去拿下德尔纳和马图巴
You will take Derna and Martuba.
情报部门为我们提供了一辆偷来的德国卡车
Intelligence have provided us with a stolen German truck.
是的 我还叫上了布鲁克纳和埃斯纳
Yes. And I have offered the services of Brukner and Essner,
我们的两个土生土长的德国人
our two native Germans.
-埃斯纳 -对 埃斯纳
- Essner? - Yes, Essner.
怎么了 帕迪
What is it, Paddy?
如果是我和埃斯纳中士一起穿越前线进入德国领土
If it were me crossing front lines into German territory
我会拿一把柯尔特45左轮手♥枪♥
with Sergeant Essner, I would keep a Colt 45 revolver
一直放在他后脑勺附近
in very close proximity to the back of his head at all times.
-我了解我的人 -没人了解任何人
- I know my men. - Nobody can know nobody.
-没人了解所有人 -没人了解所有人
- Nobody can know everybody. - Nobody can know everybody.
不错 帕迪
Not bad, Paddy.
我是说 看看我这位朋友
I mean, look at my friend here.
在他去开罗之前 他就像一个海盗
Before he left for Cairo, he was like a pirate.
现在他有一个不同的相貌了
Now there's a different look about him.
将军们摸你头太多次了 让你头晕目眩 孩子
Too many pats on the head from generals has made you dizzy, boy.
像富人数硬币一样数机场
Counting air strips like a rich man counting coins.
你就这么难同意我 是吗 帕迪
You have great difficulty with approval, don't you, Paddy?
-你只是宁愿当叛逆者 -我看到一个新的野心
- You'd just rather play the renegade. - I see a new ambition.
没时间不思进取了
There is no time to be unambitious.
-船队准备去马耳他了 -嘘
- Convoys are setting sail for Malta. - Sh!
你不知道谁会听你话
You don't know who he might be listening to you.
我了解我的
I know my fucking...
柯尔特45放后脑勺
Colt 45 at all times.
去你的 大卫 我想你会去其余的机场
Fuck you. David, I assume you'll be taking the remaining airstrip.
-贝尼纳 -贝尼纳
- Benina. - Benina.
啊 对 贝尼纳 目标中最大的机场
Ah, right, Benina. The biggest airstrip of them all.
在贝尼纳有更多的杀戮和鲜血
More kills and blood at Benina.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表