剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Hook up.
起立
Stand up.
勾好
Hook up.
各就各位
Action stations!
释放
Trigger release!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
跳
Go!
L分遣队
L Detachment!
L分遣队
L Detachment!
霍尔登 盖茨 米彻姆
Holden? Gates? Mitcham?
L分遣队
L Detachment!
盖茨 米彻姆
Gates, Mitcham!
长官
Sir!
长官
Oh! Sir!
我被拖到了悬崖边上
I was... I was dragged over the cliff.
啊 能站起来吗
Aaah! Can you stand?
不能
No.
我站不起来 长官
I cannot stand, sir.
我听到我的脊柱断裂了
I heard my spine snap.
跟他妈被子弹打了一样
Like a fucking gunshot.
你想喝点水吗
Do you want some water?
我无法忍♥受这种痛苦
I cannot stand this pain.
我很遗憾 米彻姆 别
I'm sorry. Mitcham, no!
见鬼
Fuck!
愿主怜悯你的灵魂
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
还有我的
And on mine.
好吧 老爸
Well, Father?
你说过战争可能会不愉快
You said war could be unpleasant.
我找到了炸♥药♥和机♥枪♥
I found explosives and machine guns.
看来好运与我们同在 行动起来
Then fortune is with us. Let's move.
去哪儿行动
Move where, sir?
机场
The airfields.
咱们就剩8个了 长官
There are only eight of us, sir.
所以对方会更难从空中看到我们 来吧
So it'll be harder for them to see us from the air. Come on.
动起来
Warm up.
你的胳膊怎么了
What's wrong with your arm?
断了 长官
It's broken, sir.
这么说吧
Then...
幸运的是 你在SAS里
..you are lucky, in the SAS,
因为你不用敬礼
you don't have to salute.
现在 我们继续前进之前
Now, before we proceed,
我们需要确定机场的位置
we need to ascertain where the airfields are.
而要做到这一点 我们需要确定我们的位置
And to do that, we need to ascertain where we are.
莱利 我相信你还有个指南针
Riley, I believe you retained your compass.
我唯一能确定的是 机场在海岸边
All I can say for sure is that the airfields are on the coast
咱们在海岸南边
and that we are south of them.
好的
Good.
那咱们往北走
So we head north.
咱们就剩8个人了 长官
There are only eight of us...sir.
如果你再提这个
If you make that observation again...
那咱们就剩7个人了
..there will only be seven of us.
即使就剩我一个人 我也要往北走
I would head north even if I were alone.
对 咱们还有工作要做
Right. We've got work to do.
你认为 在沙漠边缘的某个地方
Do you think there's a far border town
有一个遥远的边境小镇吗
Somewhere at the desert's edge
我们知道的最后一块土地
The last of the lands we know?
某束在远方中亮着的 微弱的光芒
Some gaunt, eventual limit of our light
我会发现你在其中等待
In which I'll find you waiting.
我们将再次携手并进
And we'll go together hand in hand again
在那里 进入我们不知道的荒野
Out there into the wastes we know not
进入光芒
Into the light.
哎 -谢谢
Eh? - Oh, thanks.
是麦尼格尔 长官
McGonigal, sir.
这样啊
Oh.
好吧
OK.
好吧
OK.
他降落时侯肠子都 -我明白
He landed all gut... - Yes, I understand.
你有没有找到任何武器
Did you manage to locate any of the weapons?
只找到一挺机♥枪♥和六颗手榴弹
Found only one machine gun and six grenades.
没有炸♥药♥或雷♥管♥
No explosives or detonators.
由于风太大 他们估计都被埋在沙子里了
They will all be buried in the sand on account of the wind.
用你的手榴弹 -你说什么
We'll use your grenades. - You what?
我们将向北走 那个该死方向 在那边
We will head north, that fucking way, up there.
我们将到达海岸 并找到机场
And we will reach the coast, and we will find our airfields.
是的 帕迪 我们不会破坏任何该死的东西
Yeah, well, Paddy, we won't destroy a single fucking thing
咱们手上的工具根本不行 -帕迪
with what we've got, lad. - Paddy.
咱们得往南走
We were going to head south.
长官 天生有乌云 要下雨了
Sir, there were dark clouds - it's going to rain.
在被冲走之前 我们要转移到一个更高的地方
We need to move to a higher ground before we get washed away.
有道理
Right.
这事儿太扯了 对不
This was a fuck-up, yeah?
最扯的是 咱们做过的 也是最后做的事
And a grand old fuck-up it was. Now, if we wipe ourselves out,
就是把自己人都搞死 帕迪
it will be the only thing that we ever did, Paddy.
别人会说 我们搞砸了一切
They'll say that all we ever did was fuck up.
总司令部要笑话我们的 -所以 你的结论是
GHQ will laugh at us. - So your conclusion
咱们应该撤退
is that we should stand down?
是这意思不
Is that it?
帕迪 我没
Paddy, I didn't mean...
你的结论 下士 就是咱们该撤退
Your conclusion, Corporal, is that we should stand down.
我不是这个意思 -是这样吗
I don't mean nothing by it. - Is that it?
就在敌人杀了他之后 -他不是被敌人杀死的
After what they've done to him? - It wasn't them that killed him.
他是死于暴风和坠落 是咱们做的决定
It was the wind and the fall and our decision,
咱们一起下的决定
the decision we all made.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
帕迪 咱们得打起精神接着走
Paddy, we need to be alive to go again.
咱们应该出发吗
So should we move out?
是雨 -帕迪 我们不能丢下你
It's rain. - Paddy, we can't leave without you.
是时候走了
It's fine. Go.
我会追上你们
I'll catch you up.
去吧
Go.
好的 拿好你们的东西 走吧
Right, gather your belongings and fuck off.
快点 库珀 上来
Come on, Cooper, get up from there!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
咱们知道要去哪里吗 长官
Do we even know where we're going, sir?
当然知道
Of course!
杰克
Jack!
指南针进水了
There's water in the compass.
炸♥弹♥里也进水了
Also in the loose bombs.
他们被淋湿了 完全没有用了
They're drenched. Completely useless.
我们背包里的炸♥弹♥叫刘易斯炸♥弹♥ 因为刘易斯是我的名字
The bombs in our packs are called Lewes bombs because Lewes is my name
我发明的
and I fucking invented them.
我会去判断炸♥弹♥是不是废了
I will decide when they are useless!
给他拉上来 天啊
Get him out, for God's sake!
上来 你没事儿
Come on, you're all right.
我们必须准备返回 除非你想让我们都淹死
Unless you want us all to drown, we must start back.
你知道我曾在泰晤士河里游泳吗
Do you know I once swam the Thames?
从塔桥上跳下
From Tower Bridge.
就像凯撒大帝在台伯河里游泳一样
Just as Julius Caesar swam the Tiber.
休息一下 杰克
Rest a bit! Jack!
你看
Look...
水把沙漠变成了流沙
the water's turned the desert into quicksand.
流沙上不能走路 游过去更不可能
You can't walk across quicksand, let alone swim it.
莱利 我不是在暗示我是凯撒大帝
I am not suggesting, Riley, that I am Julius Caesar,
但就像凯撒一样 我的第一次征战也被挫败了
but like Caesar, my first attempt at conquest has been thwarted.
凯撒撤退后又回来了
Caesar withdrew and came back.
咱们现在也这么做
That is what we will do.
咱们撤 但咱们会回来的
We will go, but we will come back.
对
Yes.
肯定回来
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表