剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Both intimate and unidentifiable.
我觉得T·S·艾略特挺无聊的
I find TS Eliot rather dull.
这不是一场值得让包皮进沙子的辩论
Not a debate worth getting sand under the foreskin for, one might imagine.
解散
Parade dismissed.
好 这之后会很有趣的 对吧
Well, this is going to be rather fun, isn't it?
在你安顿下来的时候
While you're settling in,
我要带着我的人去欢乐聚会玩一玩
I'm going to be taking my men on a little jolly up country.
什么是欢乐聚会
What's a jolly?
停车 前面有德国车
Halt! German up front!
-天啊 -没事的
- Jesus Christ. - It's OK. It's OK.
是我们的卡车
Truck is ours.
我们的长距离沙漠群朋友按照命令偷来的
It was stolen to order by our friend here at the LRDG.
情报人员给它涂了颜色
The intelligence boys took it, they painted it up,
在车顶上涂了德国车辆的识别代码
put the German vehicle identity code on the roof.
我们今晚要用上它
We're going to be using it with us tonight.
-那边有人 -是啊
- There's someone down there, sir. -Oh, yeah.
是啊
Yes.
今天晚上的欢乐聚会 我们要带上一位客人
On tonight's jolly, we're going to be taking a guest with us.
他叫伦道夫
His first name is Randolph.
姓丘吉尔
His second name is Churchill.
哎呀 妈的
Blimey. Fuck.
他的父亲温斯顿听说了我们的事 想了解更多
His father, Winston, has heard about us, and wants to know more,
所以派他的儿子来凑热闹
so sent his son along to join in the fun.
但是 请你随意对待他 就像你对待其他人一样
But, please, feel free to treat him as badly as you treat everyone else.
好的 长官
Too right, sir.
连队
Compagnie!
立正
Garde-a-vous!
稍息
Stand easy.
今天上午 我们将用一场小比赛来开始你们的训练
We will begin your training regime this morning with a wee competition.
你们被分成两组
You will divide into two groups.
并用这些杆子和木板
And use these poles and these planks
搭建两个30英尺高的脚手架
to build two scaffolds 30 feet high.
有锤子 钉子和螺丝
There are hammers, nails and screws.
但是没有计划
But no plan.
所以必须发挥你们的主动性
So you will have to use your initiative.
法语里有主动性这个词吗
Is there a French word for initiative?
第一个建好30英尺高的 一个人可以爬上去脚手架的团队
The first team to build a scaffold 30 feet high, which a man can climb,
将获胜
will be the winners.
我们分成两个队伍 搭脚手架
We'll devide into two teams and build two towers.
比谁最快
The first team to finish a tower wins.
我们怎么分组
How do we divide?
德国人 犹太人 非法国♥军♥团成员一个组 法国人一个组
Germans, Jews, non-French Legionnaires against the French.
我们不那样分组的
We do not divide ourselves that way.
我就这样分
I have just divided you in that way.
好 法国人在一组
Ok, French on one side,
德国人 犹太人 非法国♥军♥团成员一个组
the Jews, the Germans, and the other non-French in the second teams.
有什么问题吗
Any more questions?
应该有人他妈的提问的啊
Well, there fucking should be a question.
你为什么要求我们在他妈的沙漠中间
"Why are you asking us to build two scaffolds 30 feet high
搭建两个30英尺高的脚手架
"in the middle of the fucking desert?"
我们接受的训练是不要质疑命令
We're trained not to question orders.
而是去执行命令
We're trained to carry them out.
第一课 在第一个上午
Lesson number one, on morning number one...
必须问为什么
..you must ask why.
为什么
Why?
真♥他♥妈♥好
Very fucking good.
-尖锐的问题 -是啊
- Sharp. - Yeah.
你必须问为什么 因为如果你知道为什么要执行这个任务
You must ask why, because if you know why you are carrying out
当任务一如既往地搞砸了的时候
your mission, when things fuck up - as they inevitably will -
你将知道如何以不同的方式
you will know how to achieve what you set out
实现你所设定的目标
to achieve in a different way.
以你自己的方式
In your own way.
那么 为什么我们要在沙漠中间
So, why are we building two towers 30 feet high
建造两座30英尺高的脚手架
in the middle of the desert?
因为建好后 你们要爬上去
Because when they are built, you are going to climb them
然后跳下来
and jump off them.
当你们进行这种团队合作 主动性和耐力的测试时
While you are carrying out this test of teamwork, initiative and stamina,
我会在那边的山脊上
I'm going to be up there on that ridge.
-观察我们 -不是
- Observing? - Nope.
我向你们开枪
I'm going to be shooting at you.
你要干啥
You'll be what?
我会用实弹射击你们
I'll be shooting at you with live ammunition.
能不能躲开我的子弹 就看你们了
It'll be up to you to avoid my bullets.
我要看见谁偷懒 懈怠
I see evidence of slacking or shirking...
我可就要生气了
..that really does get my goat,
我可能会送罪魁祸首上天堂
and I might just decide to wing the culprit.
但最重要的是 我将以鼓励的方式向你们射击
But most of all, I'll be shooting at you by way of encouragement.
一般情况下 我要射击任何站着不动的人
As a general rule, I'll be shooting at anybody who stands still.
所以 不要站着不动
So don't stand still!
这个爱尔兰小丑说他要向我们开枪 以增加动力
This Irish clown says he is going to be shooting at us for extra motivation.
如果你们有人觉得 这一切有点不公平
If any of you feel like this is all a wee bit unfair,
他妈的请好好干
fucking please feel free to try and do something about it.
分组去 然后干活
Divide up and get to work.
法国组和我一起 拿一些杆子和螺栓 跟着我
The French with me. Grab some poles and bolts and follow me.
葡萄 你跟其他人 哈维利 跟德国人走
Grapes, you take the others. Halévy, go with the Germans.
啊 我提醒你一下
Oh, be warned.
我早上把捅提上来的时候 里面有个青蛙
When I put up that bucket earlier, there was a frog in it.
卡车这样就行了
Now, then, she's a truck.
像马一样对待它 而不是小猫
Treat her like a horse, not a kitten.
-而且你是意大利人 开车像点样 -你什么意思
- And you're Italian. Drive like one. - What does that mean?
绿色是开 琥珀色是加速
Green means go. Amber means accelerate.
红色是加速并按喇叭
Red means accelerate and honk your horn.
我们不是应该在非洲军团里吗
I thought we were supposed to be in the Afrika Korps?
到了罗马再说吧 库珀
When in Rome, Cooper!
小心点拉 大卫
Be careful with him, David.
好 行
Yes, jolly good.
那么 你打算就这样开车进入班加西 并放置爆♥炸♥物
So, you're going to just drive into Benghazi and plant explosives?
对 就是这样
Oh, yes. That's the plan.
我喜欢那些可以一口气解释清楚的计划
I like plans that can be explained with one breath.
班加西是隆美尔通向地中海的门户
Benghazi is Rommel's doorway to the Mediterranean.
我们要把那扇门炸掉
We're going to blow that door off its hinges.
你以后能告诉你的父亲 胜利是由SAS写下的了
You'll be able to tell your father victory is spelled SAS.
咱们怎么进入班加西
How will we get into Benghazi?
战争一般都挺乱的
Oh, war is mostly chaos.
有随机的爆♥炸♥ 有英雄一般的画面
With random explosions, bits of heroism
还有很多自保的画面
and lots of self preservation.
大多数时候 士兵们都他妈的不知道发生了什么事
Most of the time, soldiers have no fucking idea what's going on.
意大利的检查站都是由男孩们和商店老板把守的
Italian checkpoints are manned by boys and shopkeepers.
-你不用刮胡子吗 -用不着
- Aren't you going to shave? - No. No point.
你只要给他们看到傲慢的样子
All you need to get past them is arrogance,
一些德国制♥服♥
a few German uniforms,
和跳伞选手库珀
and parachutist Cooper.
他的意大利语说得和普通的纳粹一样好
He speaks Italian as well as your average Nazi.
意大利人会认为我们是可靠的德国盟友
The Italians will assume we're trusty German allies.
如果这不起作用 那么你就
And if that doesn't work, well, then you just...
开火吧
..open fire.
下次我们在绿洲里 你拉上来一只青蛙时 留着它吧
Next time we're in an oasis and you pull up a frog, keep it.
分享给你的同伴
Share it with the group.
牛肉罐头真是没什么味儿
Bully beef can get terribly monotonous.
♪ Don't let's be beastly to the Germans
♪ When we've definitely got them on the run
♪ We might send them out some Bishops as a form of lease and lend
♪ Let's be sweet to them,
你想让我杀了那个疯子吗
Do you want me to kill that son of a bitch?
等会儿吧
Maybe mater.
♪ But don't let's be beastly to the Hun
♪ For many years. They've been in floods of tears
♪ Because the poor litter dears have been so wronged and only longed
♪ To cheat the world, deplete the world
♪ And beat the world to blazes.
♪ This is the moment when we ought to sing their praises
♪ Don't let's be beastly to the Germans
♪ For you can't deprive a ganster of his gun
♪ Though they've been a little naughty to the Czechs and Poles and Dutch
♪ But I don't suppose those countries really minded very much
♪ Let's be free with them and share the B.B.C. with them.
♪ We mustn't prevent them basking in the sun.
♪ Let's let them feel they're swell again and bomb us all to hell again
♪ But don't let's be beastly to the Hun.
逮住你了 站起来
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表