剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
This is totally illegible.
我眼睛疼 所以我闭着眼写的
Mmy eyes hurt so I've been writing with my eyes closed
但我在尽力说服我的眼睛和腿听话
but you see I'm hoping to persuade my eyes and my legs, my...
该死的腿
fucking legs.
我跟我的腿说 你赶紧活过来
Persuade my legs that they are required.
我跟我的脚趾和小腿谈判
I'm making a case to my toes, my shins
还有我傲慢的膝盖 你们还有用呢
and my insolent knees that they are needed.
-有什么用 -灵感瞬间就来
- Needed for what? - Ideas are coming quickly.
这跟羽毛就是证据
Even this feather is confirmation.
向命运一样落到我的纸上 过来看
Falling from between the pages like fate. Come.
你看啊 在我的家族庄园里 他们打松鸡
You see, on my family estate they shoot grouse.
但他们只在松鸡飞在空中的时候打它
But they only shoot them when they are in the air.
松鸡
Grouse.
我们要去当一个该死的偷猎团
We will be a regiment of fucking poachers,
在夜里 在它们的栖息地 偷着打松鸡
shooting grouse, in their roost, in the dark.
在地上打松鸡 可不是绅士的行为
Shooting them on the ground, not like gentlemen, not at all.
你知道吗 斯特林 你要不谨慎地问问
You know Stirling, you might consider it prudent
医生们给你开了什么药
to ask them what medication they've given you
因为你一直在说胡话
because you're not making any sense at all.
松鸡指代德国和意大利的飞机
The grouse are German and Italian aeroplanes.
我们不用等他们起飞
We won't wait for them to take off.
我们就站在地面给它们打下来 刘易斯 你想想
We will shoot them on the ground. Lewes, think about it!
思考这个问题没有意义 你这都是理论上的
There's no point thinking about it 'cause it's all academic.
就算我们能到达机场
Even if we could get to the airstrips,
也没有小到能带着穿越数英里沙漠的炸♥弹♥
there's no bomb small enough to carry miles across the desert.
还得有好多炸♥弹♥
And we'd need dozens.
你去想办法 我去劝说帕迪·梅恩加入我们
You can figure that out and I'll persuade Paddy Mayne to join us.
来自总司令部的消息是 咱们的小实验已经结束了
News from GHQ is that our little experiment is over.
我们的小队已经被停职 立即生效
Our unit has been stood down with immediate effect.
帕迪·梅恩要去缅♥甸♥ 我则要回托布鲁克
Paddy Mayne is going to Burma and I'm going back to Tobruk.
而且我猜你会被送回苏格兰的家
And I imagine you are being sent home to Scotland.
不可能 没人能这么对我
No. No one does things with me or to me.
我会好起来的
I will get better.
然后 刘易斯 你 我还有帕迪·梅恩
Then, Lewes, you and I and Paddy Mayne,
咱们去偷猎
we will go poaching.
我有一些非常重要的情报
I have some very important intelligence
来自沙漠里很深的地方
from a long range desert group.
但是你要到这儿
But I'm afraid it's all the way...
才能看
over here.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -必须的
- You're a bastard. - I know.
我昨晚收到戴高乐将军的消息
I received word from General de Gaulle last night
他允许我就某件事情与你谈话
and he gave me permission to speak to you about a certain matter.
-走你 -小心点
- Here we go. - Careful.
这些人不是演员
These men are not actors.
他们都是抢在纳粹之前逃离法国的法国伞兵
They're all French paratroopers who escaped France ahead of the Nazis.
戴高乐将军迫切希望这些人能够与一支英国部队会合
General de Gaulle urgently wants these men to join up with a British unit.
你为什么要告诉我 我是讲笑话和变戏法的
Why are you telling me? I do jokes and tricks.
英国人正在输掉战争 他们需要任何能找到的帮助
The British are losing the war and need all the help they can get.
你是非洲最厉害的秘密特工
You are the most effective covert operative in Africa.
你能做成事
You make things happen.
教科书式的招募技术
Textbook recruitment technique.
用奉承话把我说得服服帖帖 我喜欢这样 请继续
Batter me into submission with flattery. I love it, do continue.
英国高层听从你的意见
British high command listens to you.
你去提议 开展一项需要讲♥法♥语的士兵的行动
Suggest an operation that requires French speaking soldiers.
创意是我的领域 你别想插一脚
Creative formulation is my area. Don't tread on my toes.
我是组织团队的人
I'm the one who invents regiments around here.
咱们跳舞的时候 我会来插一脚的
I will tread on your toes when we dance.
咱们要跳舞了 是吗
We're dancing, are we?
谄媚之后通常是诱惑
Phase two after flattery is usually seduction.
但好像对你不起作用
But that may not work with you.
我喜欢跳舞
I do love to dance.
所以就这么定了
So we have a deal.
我帮你完成你的虚构团队
I will help you with your fictional regiment
你帮我组织我的真实团队
if you help me with my real one.
法国万岁
Vive la France.
天佑吾王
God Save the King.
干得漂亮
Well done.
咱们再来一次
Now let's do it all again.
来吧
Shall we?
赫里奥波里斯 第11突击队营 开罗
梅恩中校
Lieutenant Mayne.
帕迪 你要去什么地方吗
Paddy, are you supposed to be somewhere else?
我们在找罗伯特·布莱尔·梅恩中校
We're looking for Lieutenant Robert Blair Mayne.
可能吧
Probably.
你被将军了
You're in check.
帕迪
Paddy...
你为什么不直接向队长说明情况
why don't you just make yourself known to the captain?
我自己都弄不懂 而且队长让我很不爽
I'm hardly known to myself. Plus the captain gets my goat.
梅恩中校
Lieutenant Mayne.
帕迪 想想缅♥甸♥
Paddy, think about Burma.
别做任何会危及我们在缅♥甸♥部署的事情
Don't do anything that will jeopardise our deployment to Burma.
梅恩 我跑遍了整个开罗找你
Mayne, I've been looking all over fucking Cairo for you.
你应该去做简报
You're meant to be in a briefing.
你却在这儿跟你的男友下棋
But you're too busy playing chess with your boyfriend.
站起来 顺便给自己刮刮胡子
Get on your fucking feet and get yourself a shave while you're at it.
我被我朋友将军了
I have my friend in check.
再走两步就被将死了 你等着吧
In two moves it'll be checkmate. Now, wait your fucking turn.
他妈的站起来 你这个懒惰的爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Get on your fucking feet, you lazy Irish fucker.
我这不是站起来了吗
Look, here I am.
缅♥甸♥可比这儿好多了
Burma would've been so nice.
Ghadzi军事监狱
我不想进那间 长官
I don't advise going in there, sir.
来吧 把门打开
Come on, open the door.
我说我不想看见他
I said I didn't want to see him.
他们说我必须见
And they said I had to.
而且我已经厌倦了
And I have grown weary of destroying the self-confidence of these guards
破坏这些轮流试图搞我的卫兵的自信心
who take turns to try and grind me down.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我妈寄给我的
My mother sent it to me.
-你打过松鸡吗 -再说一遍
- Did you ever shoot grouse? - Pardon me?
-我说你打过松鸡吗 -松鸡
- I said did you ever shoot grouse? - Grouse?
没打过
No.
没有
Nah.
没有 我从未被邀请过参加纽敦纳兹的松鸡射击活动
No, no, I was never invited to the grouse shoots in Newtownards.
只是我跟他们没什么血缘关系
Just not the right blood line.
我就是个普通的农民
Just a yeoman farmer.
他们会让我当打手
They'd have had me as a beater.
但是如果有人邀请我参加他们的打架狂欢
But if I'd have been invited to their piss up, shoot up frenzies,
我会把他们打得很惨
it'd have been their sunless faces I'd have been beating in.
那些拥有土地的 绅士一样的花♥花♥公♥子♥男同们
Those land owning, gentrified, boy buggering toffs
绝不会允许我的存在
would never have countenanced my presence, so, no.
没有过
No, nah, nah.
我射杀过法国人 德国人
I've shot at Frenchmen, Germans,
意大利人
Italians...
但没射杀过鸟
But I never shot at birds.
下个问题
Next question.
但我会用我的血当墨水
But I will use my blood as ink
用这根羽毛当笔 写我的诗
and this feather as my quill to write my poetry.
你有多想从这儿出去
How badly do you want to get out?
我听说你搞砸了 从飞机上跳下来
I heard you fucked up, jumping out of a plane.
我听说你跟你的指挥官吵起来了
I hear that you fucked up your commanding officer.
还给他摔钢琴上了 我听说
Hit him with a piano is what I heard.
作为结果 就是你去不了缅♥甸♥了
And as a result you're not going to Burma.
我每天晚上都会在我的诗歌♥里飘去东方
I go to the East every night in my poetry.
在古老的穆尔梅因塔旁
"By the old Moulmein pagoda,
在海的东边
"Eastward to the sea,
有一个缅♥甸♥女孩坐在那里 我知道她在想我
"There's a Burma girl a-settin', And I know she thinks of me..."
我想让你想象一个英国♥军♥团
I want you to imagine a British regiment...
风在棕榈树上吹过 寺庙的钟声说
"For the wind Is in the palm trees, And the temples Bells they say..."
所有你讨厌的事都没有
without all of the things that you hate.
-回来吧 你这个英国士兵 -不用叫他们长官了
- "Come ye back You British soldier..." - No yes sir, no sir...
-回到曼德勒吧 -没有沮丧 朗姆酒和零食都不花钱
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表