剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
不 我决定不取下来 是这样的
No, I decided not to take it off. Here's the thing.
如果我坚持
If I have the wherewithal to assert
不听从你们的指挥
that I don't want to comply with your request,
这不是代表
then doesn't that mean that
我很清醒 能坚持自我吗
I'm lucid enough to maintain my own autonomy?
她看上去的确很清醒
She does seem fairly lucid.
她回答问题也很快
She answered the questions really quickly, though.
好吧 我不知道我到底是怎么了
Okay, um, I don't know exactly what is going on with me.
但是我能确定一件事
Uh, but I do know one thing for sure,
那就是还轮不到一群小屁孩
and that is that a bunch of mama's boys
来决定我到底有没有疯
don't get to decide if I'm crazy.
所以 谢谢你们 我要下车
So, thank you. I'm out of here.
不 小姐 如果你不坐下
No, miss, if you don't sit down,
我们只能把你束缚起来了
we'll have to restrain you.
伍尔沃科夫小姐 我要给你注射非麻醉镇定剂了
Miss Vulvokov, I'm administering a non-narcotic sedative.
放我下去 放我下去
Let me out of here! Let me out!
-放松 瑞安 -我在努力
- Relax. Ryan? - I'm trying.
-我在努力 -放我下去
- I'm trying. - Let me out of here!
你们后面在干什么呢
What is going on back there?
谁都别想把我们锁起来
Nobody locks us up.
让我们嗨翻这个派对
Let's fuck this party on the mouth.
你在这儿呢 我差点找不到你了
There you are. I lost track of you.
你玩得很开心
You're having fun.
你开什么玩笑 这简直是最棒的派对
Are you kidding me? This is the greatest party ever.
我们想做什么就做什么 想上谁就上谁
I mean, we can do whatever we want, whoever we want.
感谢上帝我周四就开始做饭了
Thank God I started cooking on Thursday.
周四 多么棒的概念啊
Thursday. What a concept.
什么意思
What do you mean?
永远不会再有周四了
Oh, man, it's never gonna be Thursday again.
这场派对会一直举♥行♥下去
It's just always gonna be this party.
我们会一直回来
And we're just gonna keep coming back.
我的小宝贝约翰尼也回来了
And my little baby Johnny's back.
一切都不会改变
Nothing is ever gonna change.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表