剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
我是纳蒂亚 燕麦
Yeah, Nadia. Oatmeal!
你以为这是你的猫
Oh, you think this is your cat.
这小贱猫不属于任何人
This little fucking slut belongs to no one,
但是它的确是我的猫
but yes, that's my cat.
你怎么回事
What's your deal?
大家都怎么回事
What is anyone's deal?
人生就是一场该死的噩梦
Life is a fucking nightmare, right?
生而为人就是一场该死的噩梦
Being a person is a fucking nightmare.
所以我爱这小家伙
And that is why I love this little fucking guy.
过来
Come here.
-它想来找你 -没错
- He wants to go to you. - Yeah, he does.
-你选择她吗 -没错
- You choose her? - That's right.
你选择她吗
You choose her?
-宝贝 -我觉得它选择了你
- Hi, sweet one. - I think he chooses you.
我的小宝贝 你回来了
My little baby boy, you're back.
-我欠你的 -让我给你剪头发吗
- I owe you one. - You let me cut your hair?
我要去找我朋友了 但是
Well, I gotta go meet up with my friend, but...
以后吧 我们有时间 我们终于有时间了
some other time. We got time. We finally got time.
我真的能帮你
I could really help you.
我很擅长的
I know what I'm doing.
弗兰 你看到纳蒂亚了吗
Ferran, have you seen Nadia?
你认识纳蒂亚吗
You know Nadia?
不不不 不是那样的 我是说
Oh, no, no. No, it's not like that. I mean, well...
有过一次 但是...就是普通约炮
Well, once, but, you know, it was-- it was casual.
别担心 听着 我只想问她一个问题
Don't worry. Okay, look. I just need to ask her a question.
她会过来看她的猫
Well, she'll be around to check up on her cat.
燕麦 对吗
Oatmeal, right?
上帝啊 伙计
Holy shit, man!
这真是太不正常了
This totally out of character.
真好啊 艾伦
Yo, good for you, Alan.
还是说我应该叫你詹姆斯·邦德
Ooh, should I call you James Bond?
什么 不 我不是詹姆斯·邦德 我是艾伦
What? No. I'm not James Bond. I'm Alan.
你这里卖♥♥
Do you sell, um...
氧化亚氮吗[牙医用笑气]
uh, nitrous oxide?
-一整罐的那种 -我看上去像个牙医吗
- Like full-on actual tanks? - Do I look like a dentist?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
-你应该去进点 -拜托
- You should look into it. - Come on.
-你们听到我说的了吗 -我们听到了
- You hear what I fucking just said? - Yeah, yeah, we heard you.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
- Shut up. - You shut up.
我们就买♥♥点生奶油什么的
Let's get fucking whipped cream or some shit.
你失去控制了 伙计
You're out of control, dude.
-滚 -你失去控制了
- Fuck off. - You're out of control.
哥们 我今晚好兴奋
Dude, I am so pumped for tonight.
就这样吗 还是我们继续...
Are we gonna call it or are we gonna keep--
如果我们买♥♥不到这个...
I mean, if we can't get this...
-我可以给我们搞点可♥卡♥因♥ -我也认识个卖♥♥家
- I can get us some blow. - I have a coke guy as well.
-你们都认识卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的 -没错
- You both have coke guys? - Yeah.
-你不认识吗 -我就是卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
- Do you not have a coke guy? - I am a coke guy.
看看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
野家伙又被找到了
The wild one caught again.
太野了
Feral motherfucker.
还是一样可爱
Sweet as can be.
来 过来
Here. Come here.
你好吗 我好想你
How are you? I missed you.
-弗兰 -纳蒂亚
- Hey, Ferran. - Nadia.
你们这最好的避孕套是什么
Show us some of your best condoms.
艾伦
Alan.
艾伦 你没事吧
Alan, are you okay?
见到你真好 很高兴你还活着
So happy to see you. I'm so glad you're alive.
离我远点 嬉皮士
You know what? Give me a little space, hippie.
围巾不错
Nice scarf.
-操 -操
- Oh, fuck. - Oh, fuck.
-操 -操
- Oh, fuck. - Oh, fuck.
纳蒂亚 你真的不记得我
Nadia, you seriously don't remember me?
抱歉 哥们 我想我可能长着张大众脸吧
I'm sorry, man. I think I just have one of those faces, you know?
不
No.
不不不 纳蒂亚 你认识我 我们...
No, no, no, Nadia, you do know me. We...
我们死了 我们复活
We die, we come back,
现在我们在试图想办法怎么结束这事
and now we're trying to figure out how to make it stop.
我的天 好吧 哥们
Oh, my God. All right, man,
你让我起鸡皮疙瘩了
you're starting to give me the heebie-jeebies.
如果你不是记得我的那个纳蒂亚
If you're not the Nadia who remembers me,
你可能会永远死掉
you could die permanently.
我需要你想起来我 我需要你记起我
I need you to remember me. I need you to.
哥们 哥们 等等 等等
Look, dude, dude, hold on, hold on.
哥们 我需要你离我远点
Man, I need you to back the fuck up.
-你认识这个人吗 -不认识
- Do you know this guy? - No.
-我比你更了解她 迈克 -我们认识吗
- I know her better than you do, Mike. - Do we know each other?
-你在上我女朋友 -我还没上她
- You're fucking my girlfriend. - I didn't fuck her yet.
-我不是你女朋友 -不是她
- Well, I'm not your girlfriend. - Not her.
你的一个研究生
One of your grad students.
珍妮
Oh, Jenny?
天 你真的是个人♥渣♥
Oh, my God, you are seriously a fucking dick.
对我来说没什么大不了的
It's not a deal breaker for me.
-好 -好了 走吧
- Okay. - All right, come on.
-我们没买♥♥避孕套 -依旧没什么大不了的
- We didn't get the condoms. - Also not a deal breaker.
-好 -不戴套做♥爱♥
- Okay. - Raw dog!
这边
This way.
操 天啊
Oh, fuck me. Oh, God.
艾伦 艾伦 小心点 哥们
Alan! Alan! Be careful, dude.
搞什么
What the hell?
艾伦 你只是喝多了 好吗 我们去醒醒酒
Alan, you're just drunk, all right? Let's go get you sobered up.
不
No.
不 一切都没有意义了
No, n-- nothing even matters anymore.
我一直失败失败失败
My failure is a failure is a failure.
哥们 我知道你喝醉了 但我不在乎
Hey, look, man. I know you're wasted, but I don't give a fuck.
不不不不 碧翠丝
No, no, no, no. Beatrice!
去他妈的碧翠丝 好吗
Man, fuck, fuck, fuck Beatrice, okay?
-我关心的是你 -别碰我
- You're the person I care about. - Don't touch me.
-别 -哥们
- Don't! - Hey. Hey, man.
-我是在救你的命 -小红帽
- I'm trying to save your life. - Hey, Little Red Riding Hood.
这个可怜鬼在骚扰你吗
Is this sad man messing with you?
迪士尼乐园左转
You know, like, take a left at Disneyland.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-我打碎了 哥们 -没事的 我们会处理
- I just broke it, man. - That's okay. We'll take care of it.
-对不起 -只是... 只是...
- I'm sorry. - Just-- Just...
-关你们屁事 -但我会弄好的
- Not you fucking guys. - But I'll fix it.
我们是要一整晚都玩这个游戏 还是我们一起走
Are we gonna play this game all night or are we leaving together?
你们让我想吐
You are making me want to throw up,
二货 快滚开
Daffy Dick. Get the fuck out of here.
她说得好像这是个问题似的
She says that like it's a problem.
好了 够了 大家都出去
Okay, that's it. Everybody out.
我得帮我朋友 抱歉 你也是 纳蒂亚
I gotta help my friend. I'm sorry, you too, Nadia.
不不不 我觉得你没明白
No, no, no. I don't think you understand.
他也是我朋友 我认识他
He's my friend too. I know him.
-你没我熟悉他 -艾伦
- Look, you don't know him like I do. - Alan.
他现在情况很糟糕 只有自己人才能解决
He's in a bad way. Inner circle only.
哥们 我就是自己人
Dude, I am inner circle.
不 你不是 好了 给我五分钟
No, you're not. Come on. Give me five minutes.
-你在干蠢事 哥们 -我♥干♥蠢事
- You're fucking up, man. - I'm fucking up?
艾伦 拜托 哥们
Alan, come on, man.
纳蒂亚 我知道
Nadia, I know.
我知道 你是个... 你是个多疑的人
I know. You're-- you're a skeptical person.
我尊重这点 但你今晚做的决定
I respect that, but you are making decisions tonight
会把你的生命置于危险之中
that are putting your life in danger.
-我的天 这家伙还真是不放弃 -是啊
- My God, this guy doesn't give up. - I know.
纳蒂亚 你今晚会被车撞死
Nadia, you're gonna get hit by a car and die tonight.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
这是《死亡地带 》里的场景吗
Is this some kind of a creepy Dead Zone scenario?
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表