剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
谢了 哥们
Hey, muchos, bro.
-我觉得那人和她有一腿 -好了
- I think that guy's fucking her. - All right.
你把他们送哪儿去了
Where did you send them?
一家96年就关门了的五金店
A hardware store that closed in 1996.
我不懂为什么对直男来说肛♥交♥仍然是禁忌
I don't know why anal play is still so taboo for straight males.
现在已经算是恶搞了
It's almost parodic at this point, but...
我跟我学生说
It's like I tell my students...
我不想听你上你学生的事
Hey, I don't want to hear about you fucking your students.
我不喜欢
I don't like that.
这玩意是为你猫买♥♥的吗
This whole thing's for your cat?
树在上面 猫在下面
A tree at the top, cat's at the bottom.
它喜欢攀爬 对吗
He's a climber, I guess.
真无礼 想当然就认为我的猫是公的
That's bold, assuming that my cat is male.
我懂的 我单身 我选择养宠物
I mean, I get it, right? I'm single and I choose to foster a pet,
所以这肯定很可悲 为了填补我灵魂的空虚
so it must be a pathetic attempt to fill the hole in my soul
不然会被什么填满
that would otherwise be filled by what?
阴♥茎♥吗 不了 谢谢 我"饱"了
A penis? No, thanks. I'm full up.
那你想我说什么 说你是个可悲的养猫女
So what do you want me to do? Call you a sad cat lady
然后你说你不是吗
so you could say you aren't one?
拜托
Oh, come on.
喜欢猫现在不也从来不可悲
I mean, being a feline lover is not and has never been sad.
另一半 在实际应用中
I mean, the one, in practical application,
只是代表我会和他/她一起死去
just means the one I'm gonna die with.
在我虚弱时照顾我
You know, to take care of me when I'm infirm and shit.
我的计划是等我活到快70岁时
So, my move is gonna be to wait till I'm in like my late 60s
然后再结束
and then seal the deal.
当然前提是我不会在这期间死去
That is, of course, assuming I don't die between then and now.
你为什么不在我们做♥爱♥之前这么说话
Why didn't you talk like this before we fucked?
我不知道你喜欢这类话题
I didn't know you liked this type of shit.
我以为你是个变♥态♥
I thought you were a real sick fuck,
但我现在发现你还挺深奥的
but I see you're pretty deep, actually.
你现在过来坐到我脸上
Why don't you come over here and sit on my face right now?
我也想...
I would...
但...
but...
我刚给你叫了辆优步
I just called you an Uber.
你在这啊 小家伙
Hey, little one.
过来
Come here.
-操 -天啊
- Fuck! - Oh, my God.
-我的天 -你没事吧
- Holy shit. - Are you okay?
生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗
Sweet birthday baby! Having fun?
掺了可♥卡♥因♥ 以色列人都这么做
It's laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it.
麦克斯
Max.
你玩得不开心吗 你讨厌你的派对
You're not having fun? You hate your party?
我刚刚干什么了
What was I just doing?
什么 什么意思啊 你刚刚在厕所啊
What? What do you mean? You were in the bathroom.
-你是说在那之前吗 -你有没有觉得很怪
- You mean before that? - Do you ever think it's weird?
在一个以前是犹太学校的地方开派对
You know, just, like, partying in an old Yeshiva school?
为什么会奇怪
Why would it be weird?
因为这以前... 是个神圣的地方
Because this was once, you know, a... sacred place.
这是纽约 房♥地♥产♥都是神圣的
It's New York. Real estate is sacred.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
燕麦... 走了
Oatmeal... is gone.
走了 不会的 它总是会回来的
Gone? No. He always comes back.
这小宝贝怎么了
What's up with the baby?
不知道
I don't know.
但如果没人吃我的鸡 我他妈就自杀
But if nobody eats my chicken, I'm gonna fucking kill myself.
-麦克斯 那厕所简直太赞了 -谢谢
- Max, the bathroom looks straight killer. - Oh, thank you.
够不够像阴♥道♥
Is it vaginal enough?
好了 别说这个了 别说了
Okay, let it go. Let-- Let that go.
我们在一场派对上
It's a party.
来 我们跳舞
Come on. We're dancing.
约翰·厄普代克说过
It's like John Updike said,
"所有婚姻往往都是
"Every marriage tends to
贵族和乡下佬的结合...
consist of an aristocrat and a peasant...
老师和学习者的结合"
of a teacher and a learner."
因为我前妻在...是终身教授
Since my ex has tenure at--
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
这是你的搭讪词吗
What is that, your pick-up line?
一个儿子 你有个儿子
A son. You have a son.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
我想我失忆了
I think I have amnesia.
但是你才记起了什么
But you just remembered something.
失忆是说你会忘记事情
Amnesia means you forget stuff.
鱼没有记忆真的很神奇
You know, it's a myth that fish have no memory.
有的鱼... 它们能记几个月
Some fish... they can remember months.
斑点叉尾鲴
And a channel catfish
能记得听到人类喂食
can remember hearing a human announcing food
间隔最高可达五年之久
up to five years after last hearing it.
-你以前养的鱼不止这几条吧 -什么
- Didn't you used to have more fish? - What?
没有 我就养了两条 番茄酱和芥末
No. I have two, Ketchup and Mustard.
它们肚皮朝天了吗
Are they right-side up?
没有 它们还活着
No, they're alive.
那该死的楼梯差点摔死我
The fucking stairs almost killed me.
这世上没什么事情容易...
Nothing in this world is easy...
除了淋浴的时候尿尿
except pissing in a shower.
-你好啊 露丝 -生日快乐 亲爱的
- Hi, Ruth. - Happy birthday, muffin.
不不 我可没迟到 没迟 也就刚过11点
And, no, no, I am not late. No, it's only 11... ish.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我本是要回家 上这个男的
I was gonna go home and fuck this guy,
但现在我只觉得无比空虚
but now I just feel so profoundly empty.
你知道更年期是从什么时候开始吗
Do you know when menopause starts?
我们为什么不... 坐下聊聊呢
Uh, why don't we... sit crooked and talk straight?
我不知道 我有很强烈的似曾相识的感觉
I don't know. I was having the most intense déjà vu,
比如我已经经历过这个了 今晚 这场派对
like I've done this already, you know? This night, this party.
这个对话
This conversation?
不 这个... 这个感觉是新的
No, this-- This feels... new.
我觉得这是新的
I think this is new.
所以这让我觉得... 也许我没事
So that makes me think that, uh, you know, maybe I'm okay.
总会有个生日很难过
This was always gonna be a tough birthday.
露丝 你是个很棒的心理医生
Ruth, you know, you're a great shrink and everything,
但你不是我的心理医生
but you're not my shrink.
不是什么都和妈有关的
And not everything is about Mom.
但我认为她会很骄傲你活到了36岁的
But I think she would've been proud you made it to 36.
我可说不好 她求胜心蛮强的
Mmm. I don't know. I mean, she was pretty competitive.
事实上 也许她会很激动
Eh, ipso facto, maybe she would've been pretty excited
我最终活得比她久
that I was actually finally older than she ever was.
这就对了
There you have it.
好了 我要再去做只鸡
Okay, I'm gonna make another chicken.
你们还能再吃一只鸡吗
Will you guys eat another chicken?
十佳点子 十佳鸡肉
Top ten idea. Top ten chicken.
麦克西恩 这是什么
Maxine, what is this?
这是我在电路城公♥司♥清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥上买♥♥到的
I got this at a Circuit City liquidation sale,
但我把我自己的投影放进去了
but I put my own projections onto it.
内容有点宅 不过你们应该会喜欢
It's a little geeky, but... I think you guys are gonna like it.
要看吗
Yeah?
-好 -好的 可以
- Yeah. - Fine. Okay.
那就开始吧 好的
Let's-- Let's get into it. Okay.
这里很安全
This is a safe space.
我想要集体式体验 而不是个人表演
I'm looking for a communal experience and not a solo performance.
关灯 谢谢
Lights, please.
搞什么 是你啊 小纳
What the fuck? Oh, hey, Nad.
我好像要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莉茲 你觉得这个卫生间奇怪吗
Lizzy, does this bathroom seem weird to you?
-你是不是喝多了 -我也是
- You drink too much? - Me too.
不 没有
No. No, no, no, no, no.
-跟平时差不多 -你抽太多烟了吗
- Not more than usual. - You smoke too much?
我记不清我上次吃东西是什么时候
Uh, I can't remember the last time I ate,
但其他事情都很清楚
but then other things are so clear.
已经发生过的事 我又在重新经历
Like they already happened and I'm doing them again.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表