剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
我知道那听起来他妈有点疯
I realize that sounded a little fucking crazy.
好吗 我只是在为自己辩解
All right? I'm just defending myself here.
好吗 这都怪她
Okay? This is on her.
或者也许你就是疯了
Or maybe you're just crazy.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你不能走 这是你的派对
You can't leave. This is your party.
去他妈的星期一
Fucking Monday.
莉茲 莉茲 莉茲
Lizzy? Lizzy? Lizzy?
醒醒 你醒了吗
Wake up. Are you up?
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Oh, shit.
看样子我经历了一件很赞的事
Looks I got mixed up in something very nice.
麦克西恩去哪了
Where's Maxine?
不知道
I don't know.
今天是星期一 所以...
It's Monday, so...
螺旋塑体去了
Uh, gyrotonics.
好吧...
Yeah...
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you help me out with something?
好了 姐们 下来吧
Okay, dude, all clear.
为什么不走楼梯
So what was wrong with the stairs?
说来话长 包括多次死亡
Uh, it's a long story involving multiple deaths.
是的 这样安全多了
Yeah, this is much safer.
听我说 姐们...
Look, man...
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我没有批判什么 我喜欢疯狂
I'm not judging. I love crazy.
今天我要帮一位艺术家做血果冻
Today I'm helping an artist make blood jelly
挂在一个13世纪模拟债务人监狱上
to suspend over a 13th century mock debtors' prison.
关键是知道向谁求助
The key is knowing who to ask for help.
对她来说 是我
In her case, me.
对你来说 还是我
In your case, also me.
谢了 姐们
Thanks, buddy.
你要回那个群♥交♥堆吗
You gonna head back up to the fuck pile?
我要去刷牙
I gotta brush my teeth.
开会
代码审核
去他的
Fuck that.
-再见 莉茲 -再见
- Bye, Lizzy. - Bye.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
你回到那段记忆了吗
Are you back at that Touchstone memory?
是的 我在那里 学校外面
Yes, I'm there, outside the school.
好 你看到一个人的影子
Okay. You see the man's shadow.
你感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
像被冻住了
Frozen.
无力
Powerless.
现在那信念是真的了吗
Is that belief true now?
不
No.
不 我现在知道如何为自己争取东西了
No, I know how to ask for things for myself now,
比如在我的婚姻里
like-- like in my marriage.
你想要什么
And what would you ask for?
我要...
I need...
我的妻子...
my wife to...
和我说话
talk to me.
也许在你应该被抚摸而不是说话
Maybe you talk when you should just be touched.
你能让她抱抱你吗
Yeah. Can you ask her to hold you?
可以
Yeah.
露丝
Ruthie?
你好啊
Well, hey.
你想喝点茶吗
So... you want some tea?
不
No.
我不想喝这高级水
I don't want any of this fancy water.
我想和你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
好
Okay.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's up, muffin?
我觉得我说的事会很沉重
I think it's gonna get pretty heavy.
我们能去楼下你办公室里坐着谈吗
Can we go sit downstairs in your office
就像我是一名真正的病人那样
like I'm an actual patient?
我觉得那里不适合你
I don't think that would suit you.
你一直都喜欢厨房♥
You've always liked the kitchen.
为什么 我为什么喜欢厨房♥
Why? Why do I like the kitchen?
食物 安全 营养
Well... sustenance, safety, nourishment,
所有你小时候没有的东西
all the things you were missing when you were little.
好吧...
Well...
我觉得我可能失去理智了 就像我要疯了
Uh, I think I might be losing it, like I'm going crazy.
不不不不不 在这里我们不用那个词
No, no, no, no, no, we do not use that word in this house.
以前不用 以后也不会用
Never did, never will.
她的诊断结果是什么 她到底怎么了
What was her diagnosis? Like, what the fuck was wrong with her?
不要因为你妈妈受了伤就对她有偏见
Do not confuse your mother with her damage.
昨晚我死了
Last night I died.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-昨晚是我的生日 -没错
- Last night was my birthday. - Correct.
我去了麦克西恩家
I went to Maxine's. Uh...
我们吵了一架 所以我想离开
We got into a fight, so I tried to leave.
后来我从楼梯上摔下去 摔断了脖子
I fell down the stairs and broke my neck.
然后我死了
And I died.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
然后 我就回到了派对上
So then, uh, I'm back at the party.
我想要离开
I try to leave, you know?
然后又从楼梯上摔下来 摔断了脖子
Uh, fall down the stairs, break my neck again.
好吧 于是...
All right, so...
我死了
I died.
又死
I died.
死了
I died.
又死
I died.
一共四次
That's four times.
而且我的猫不见了
Also-- also, my cat just literally disappeared.
你以前一直是个难搞的小姑娘
You were such a difficult teenager.
我们以前也经历现过很可怕的情况
We've had some scary times, have we not?
我经常和你说
And I always said to you,
如果情况真的变得非常可怕
if things got really scary,
你就要和我说
you would say to me--
留声机 露丝 留声机
Record player, Ruth. Record player.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
要我联♥系♥我在贝勒维的人吗
Should I call my guy at Bellevue?
-那是最好的精神病院吗 -反正是最近的
- Is it the nicest psych ward? - It's definitely the closest one.
亲爱的 我也想陪你去 但我的膝盖实在不行
Darling, I'd get in with you, but my damn knees.
所以我打车跟你到医院会合
So I'm gonna grab a cab and meet you there.
你不是一个人 好吗
You will not be alone, okay?
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
你能取下你的首饰和鞋带吗
Can you please remove any jewelry and shoelaces?
我不♥穿♥有鞋带的鞋
I don't fuck with shoelaces.
好吧 那能取下你的项链吗
Okay, can we have that necklace then?
这是 这是我妈妈的
You know, it's uh-- It's my mom's.
所以...我不想取
So... I'd rather not.
全名
Full name?
纳蒂亚·伍尔沃科夫
Nadia Vulvokov.
伍尔沃科夫
V-u-l-v-o-k-o-v.
有点像沃尔沃 就是更长更难读
It's like Volvo, but with more letters and dyslexic.
你在过去24小时内有做出过伤害自己的行为吗
Have you hurt yourself in the last 24 hours?
没有故意伤害自己
Not intentionally, no.
你觉得你想要伤害自己吗
Do you feel you were going to hurt yourself?
不 完全不想
No. Uh, absolutely not.
-今天是星期几 -星期一
- What day is it today? - Monday.
如果你在街上发现一封贴了邮票的信
If you found a letter on the street with a stamp on it,
你会怎么办
what would you do with it?
这封信是寄给我的吗
Is the letter addressed to me?
-现任总统是谁 -你们在干什么呢
- Who is the president? - Hey, what's going on back there?
上来了一位红发女子吗
We got a redhead on board?
小心手雷
Fire in the hole!
伙计 你也用这张嘴亲你妈妈吗
Hey, man, you kiss your mommy with that mouth?
我妈妈可爱我了
Hey, my mother loves me very much.
你需要我帮你取下项链吗
Hey, do you need help with that necklace?
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表