剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
对 我要哄你睡觉
Yes. Yes, I am.
你想不想听一个故事
Would you like to hear a story?
好
Sure.
好的 那我开始讲了
Okay. There we go.
你有没有听过那个
Did you ever hear the one
伤心欲绝的男人和内心想死的女人
about the broken man and the lady with a death wish
被困在循环里的故事
who got stuck in a loop?
讲讲吧
Tell me.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time...
有一个非常特别的男孩叫艾伦
there was a very special boy named Alan.
有一天
And one day...
他承受不了生活的压力
life got to be too much for him.
于是他决定从屋顶上跳下去
So he decided to take a walk off the side of the roof.
但他在坠落的途中
But on his way down,
一个非常厉害的女人
a very tough lady,
她长得就像安德鲁·戴斯·克雷[演员]
who looked like if Andrew Dice Clay
与《勇敢传说》里的女孩生的孩子
and the little girl from Brave made a baby,
她用一头长发接住了他
she caught him in her crazy hair...
就像海豚的渔网一样
like it was a dolphins' net.
我很喜欢《勇敢传说》
I love Brave.
而我很爱戴斯...
And I love Dice...
这最终肯定会出问题
which I'm sure will eventually become problematic.
总之...
Anyway...
虽然女孩接住了他
uh, even though the girl caught him...
但是 她的情况也不是很好
well, now, you see, she wasn't in such hot shape either.
因为生活实在太难熬了
You see, life was too painful.
也或许是他们太脆弱了
Or they were too fragile.
但不管怎么说 他们就是打破不了魔咒
But either way you slice it, they just couldn't hack it.
直到有一天晚上
And then one night...
发生了一件奇迹般的事
something miraculous happened.
他们成功活了下来
They made it through alive.
它应该就在这附近
Yeah, he's-- he's around here somewhere.
好吧
Yeah.
哥们 你怎么会知道我的大学基金
All right, man, how'd you know about my college fund?
你告诉我的
You told me.
我从来不聊那时候的事 所以我觉得很奇怪
Well, I never talk about shit from then, so it seems weird to me
我怎么会跟一个不认识的人说起这个
that I would've told somebody that I don't know something like that.
我们真的认识
I'm telling you we know each other.
好吧 你还知道我什么事
Okay, great, what else do you know about me?
今天是你生日
It's your birthday.
所以你说我今晚会死 感觉很奇怪
That's why it's weird that you said I would die tonight.
我一直对今年的生日有点迷信
I've always been superstitious about this particular birthday.
因为你母亲的事
'Cause of your mother.
该死 纳蒂亚
Fuck. Nadia!
纳蒂亚 等等我 抱歉
Nadia, wait. Look, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我不是想吓你或是什么
I'm not trying to freak you out or anything.
我靠 看看这是谁
Oh, shit, look who it is.
我认识这个人
No, I know that guy.
他有自虐倾向 而且非常危险
He's self-destructive and he's fucking dangerous.
看来他对你印象不咋地
He does not seem to like you, huh?
他精神不稳定 我说真的
Hey, he's mentally unstable. I'm serious.
你离他远点 他是个疯子
Get away from him. The guy's crazy.
那好吧
Okay, then.
纳蒂亚 小心
Nadia, wait!
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
-你是救了我一命吗 -对
- Did you just save my life? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我说了我认识你
I told you I know you.
我搞不明白 哥们 这一切太混乱了
I can't handle this shit, man. This is just too much for me.
不
No.
不要
No.
我他妈真是蠢到家了
You dumb dumb, dumb fucking cunt.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你没跳下去 我太他妈开心了
I am so fucking happy that you did not jump.
如果我不跳 你保证我会快乐吗
You promise if I don't jump, I'll be happy?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我保证不了
Absolutely not.
但我可以保证你不会是孤身一人
But I can promise you that you will not be alone.
好
Okay.
接下来干什么
What now?
我们赶紧离开屋顶 免得你改变主意
Now we get the fuck off of this roof before you change your mind.
抱歉 这事都怪我
I'm sorry. This is all about me.
我在跟一个女孩交往
Uh, I was seeing this girl, right?
现在才刚开始 不过很有发展前景
And, uh, it's early days, but it could be something, you know?
她跟我说 她有个疯子男朋友
And she told me she's got this crazy boyfriend.
我以为她是在夸张
And I took that to be hyperbolic,
但我从没想过他会这样...
but I never imagined that it would... you know?
-怎么了 -走吧
- What? What's the matter? - Come on.
纳蒂亚 你去哪里
Nadia, where are you going?
真神奇 只要看一下两边就不会被撞到
It's wild how they don't hit you when you look both ways, huh?
开始吧
We shall commence!
太好了
Yeah!
跟我来
Follow me!
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表