剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
Oh, he's so cute.
这是艾伦
This is Alan.
他没事
He's all right.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. -Hi.
她昨天担心死你了
She was pretty worried about you yesterday.
我接到了很多通电♥话♥
I got a lot of calls.
她以后不用再担心我了
She doesn't need to worry about me anymore.
我的天 艾伦 你在流鼻血
Oh, my God, Alan, your nose is bleeding.
什么
What?
-等等 我去给你拿点东西 -不用 我自己就行
- Hold on, let me get you something. - No, it's fine. I got it.
-别傻了 -没事
- No, don't be silly. - It's fine.
等在这 我去给你拿
Wait there. I'll get it for you.
你要走吗
Oh, you're gonna leave?
你♥爸♥爸在哪
Where's your dad?
他迟到了
He's late.
嗯 也可能是消失了
Right, or maybe he disappeared.
-你认识这个女人吗 -她不认识
- Do you know this woman? - You know, she doesn't. Um...
她以前是我爸的女友
She used to be my dad's girlfriend.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
All right, uh...
我想给你样东西 算不上是礼物
I want to give you something. It's not really a present.
是我们共有的一样东西
It's more like something that we share.
好
Okay.
艾米丽是英雄
Emily is the hero.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
她还在你体内
She's still inside you.
妈妈
Mommy.
你准备好让她死了吗
Are you ready to let her die?
今天是我们获得自♥由♥的日子
This is the day we get free.
我的天
Oh, my God!
快打911 她要死了
Someone call 911! She's dying!
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表