剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
哥们 说句实话
Look, man, I got to be honest with you.
要是我创造地狱 应该就差不多这样了
If I was inventing hell, it would look a lot like this.
地狱...
Hell...
真的吗 我觉得很干净
Really? I think it's clean.
我不是说你家 我是说现在这个情况
No, not this place. This, this whole situation.
也没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
我们的人生从此永远绑在了一起
I mean, our lives depend on each other for, like, eternity?
这是我个人最害怕的事情
That's my own worst personal nightmare.
艾伦 艾伦
Alan. Alan.
别这样
Come on.
不是 这不是因为你
No, man, it's-- it's not you.
只是
It's--
我不希望跟任何人扯上关系
I don't want to be attached to anyone.
我希望能够至少
I want to just at least
保留对自♥由♥意志的幻想 你懂吗
maintain the illusion of free will, you know?
我♥操♥ 好疼
Aah! Fuck! Fuck!
你看 我没有感觉
See, I didn't feel that.
抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
我必须百分百确认
I just had to be definitively sure that,
我们不是同一个人
you know, we're not the same person.
-我只是想排除这个可能 -我们不是一个人
- I just wanted to rule it out. - Well, we aren't.
-好 -你不是之前已经试过了吗
- Okay. - I think you've already tried that.
是的 你说得对
Right, right. You're right.
如果不是这样 那还能有什么可能
Well, if it's not that, then what else could it be?
第一季 第六集
我有三个姐妹
Three sisters.
我没有姐妹 我是独生女
No sisters. No siblings at all.
-你父母还活着吗 -活着 你呢
- Are your parents alive? - Yeah, you?
怎么了 赶着上厕所吗
What happened, irritable bowels?
你这是要开清洁公♥司♥吗
You starting a cleaning supply company?
你...
Well, you...
你的烟灰掉在桌子上了
you got some ash on the table.
天哪 淡定点行吗 等我们死了就会重置
Man, take a chill pill, okay? It'll reset when we die.
你能不能别乱动我的东西
Hey, hey, could you not touch my stuff, please?
-我那是按特殊顺序... -我勒个去
- I have it organized... - Uh-uh. Fucking A.
排列好的
...in a very specific way.
你玩这个吗
Man, you play this?
不 出来后我就不玩了 特别烂
No, not since it came out. It is the worst.
这是我最早参与设计的几款游戏之一
You know, this is one of the first games I helped design.
那这算是我们的共同点
Well, that's something we have in common.
你设计的 我玩了
You designed it. I played it.
是啊 但是18岁到35岁的男性可能都玩过
Yeah, you and every other dude between the ages of 18 and 35.
-你为什么觉得这游戏烂 -因为不可能完成
- Why do you think this sucks? - It is impossible.
我花了半年时间想从那间蛇屋里出来
I spent six months trying to get out of the snake room
后来我意识到设计这游戏的人
before I realized whoever designed this
可能自己都没玩过
probably didn't bother to play it.
-我跟你说 你啊你 -怎么
- Let me tell you something. You? You? - Yeah?
你觉得我不玩自己设计的游戏吗
You don't think I played my own game?
我愿意拿生命跟你打赌
Uh... I'd bet my life on it.
现在这种情况 你的命并不值钱
Well, that does not mean much given our present circumstances.
你创造了一个只有一个人物的不可能完成游戏
You created an impossible game with a single character
她必须独自解决所有问题
who has to solve everything entirely on her own.
太荒唐了
That's stupid.
好好跟姐学吧 小样
Watch and learn, baby face.
就是这样
There you go.
小婊砸
You little bitch.
要我说
I say...
秘诀在于找到一个迷宫看门人
the trick is you got to find a labyrinth keeper.
这个角色的原型是
You know, she's based on
《纸月亮》里的塔图姆·奥尼尔 用了我的发型
Tatum O'Neal in Paper Moon, but with my hairdo.
他们称之为复活蛋
They call that an Easter egg.
小心点
Be careful.
我的错 这玩意确实比我印象里要难很多
Mea culpa, this shit is fucking harder than I remember.
你介意去外面抽烟吗
Do you mind smoking outside?
我要是在外面抽烟 可能会死
Look, if I smoke outside, then I could die.
我死了你就会死 所以不客气 懂吗
And if I die, you die. So basically, you're welcome, all right?
你别这么正经
Don't be so fucking uptight, man.
对了 你是怎么死的
Hey, how did you die?
高峰期交通事故
Crushed in rush hour traffic.
洗澡时滑倒 浴缸电击死亡
Slipped in the shower. Uh, bathtub electrocution.
下水道没盖子
Open manhole.
好吧 我是说第一次
Right, but, you know, the first time?
你第一次是怎么死的
How did you die that first time?
不知道 我记不清了
I don't know. I can't remember.
什么叫记不清了 我就记得我第一次
What do you mean you can't remember? I remember my first time.
我是被车撞死的
I was hit by a car.
说实话 我只记得我突然出现在卫生间
Honestly, all I remember is suddenly being in my bathroom
重新过着前一天的生活
and then just reliving the same day.
你不记得你第一次死吗
You don't remember your first death?
你的第一次死亡也许是这一切的导火索
Look, your first death could be what started this whole thing.
为什么
Why?
也许不是 但是...
I mean, maybe it's not, but...
说实话 这是我们唯一的未知因素
honestly, it's the only unknown factor that we have.
约哈里之窗
Johari window.
这是已知的未知因素
You know, it's a known unknown.
我们得唤醒你的记忆
We got to trigger your memory.
怎么唤醒
W-- Wait, how?
你很幸运 我认识一位专家
You see, lucky for you, I know a professional.
亲爱的 我的工作不是这样的
Darling, that is not how I work.
我需要与患者定期见面几年才会用二指疗法
I see patients regularly for years before even trying EMDR.
好吧 那催眠疗法呢
Right, right. Uh... hypnosis.
我也不知道 或者紫藤术法呢
Or, um... I don't know, ayahuasca?
听我说
Listen to me.
我是心理咨♥询♥师 不是巫医
I'm a therapist, not a shaman.
你们谁想喝点茶呢
Would either one of you like some tea?
不 不喝茶
No, no, no tea.
露丝 你家煤气泄漏了
Ruth, you have a gas leak.
懂吗 等你开始治疗的时候我会报♥警♥
Okay? I will call it in while you're in session.
-请不要对我翻白眼 -不 不行 不行
- Please don't roll your eyes at me. - No. No. No, no, no.
我 不行
I... No.
我不需要见心理咨♥询♥师
I don't need to go to see a therapist.
无意冒犯 但是我...
No offense to you, but I...
我最害怕别人觉得我是疯子
People thinking that I'm crazy is one of my biggest fears.
-没关系 -不 不行
- That's fine. - No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
在这个家里我们不用"疯"这个词
We do not use the word "Crazy" in this house.
纳蒂亚有没有跟你讲她妈妈的事
Look, has Nadia ever told you about her mother?
又来了
Ah, here it comes.
纳蒂亚的母亲是一位优秀女性
Nadia's mother was a brilliant woman,
-像纳蒂亚一样 -翻白眼
- just like Nadia. - Eye roll.
但是她容易在意一些小事...
But she would get fixated on little things, and...
比如在哪里看到
She'd read somewhere that
紫色是第七轮穴位的治疗色
purple is the color of the seventh chakra healing,
于是她那一年只穿紫色的衣服
so naturally, she wore nothing but purple for an entire year.
还有 镜子
And, oh... the mirrors.
说起镜子真是一言难尽
Don't get me started on the mirrors.
有一天 她把镜子都砸碎了
One day, she shattered them.
我来接纳蒂亚去上学的时候
And when I came to take Nadia to school,
镜子都没了
well, the mirrors were gone
地下都是玻璃
and there was glass everywhere.
好像有些碎片都进你头发里了
I think there were some shards in your hair.
到此为止吧
And that's a wrap.
-也没那么糟糕 -绝对有那么糟糕
- It wasn't that bad. - It was that bad.
-我在场 -我也在场
- I was there. - So was I.
可是 镜子怎么了
Why-- Why mirrors?
镜子里有影像
Reflection.
存在的证明
Proof of existence.
另一双眼睛
Another pair of eyes.
所以心理咨♥询♥师很重要
See, that's why therapists are important.
如果没有他们
Without them,
我们很难诚实讲述自己的故事
we are very unreliable narrators of our own stories.
好吧
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表