剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
-艾伦 -电梯里有个女人
- Hey, Alan. - There was a woman on the elevator.
对 女人就不喜欢走楼梯
Yeah, women don't like to take the stairs.
你被爱着 并值得被爱
You are loved and deserve love.
一切尽在掌握之中 我很美丽并被爱着
I'm in control. I'm beautiful and loved.
我值得被爱 一切尽在掌握之中
I deserve love. I'm in control.
我很美丽并被爱着
I am beautiful and loved.
那么
So, um...
你到这里以后就一句话不说
You haven't said anything since you got here.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
我们之前说到哪里了
Where were we? Um...
你怎么样 小碧 你看上去很紧张
What's up, Bea? You-- You look nervous.
似乎你此刻突然觉得
Almost as if it's occurring to you in this moment,
也许这会比你想象中要难
maybe, possibly that this is gonna be harder than you thought.
有人跟你说了迈克的事吗
Somebody told you about Mike?
迈克
Mike?
你和迈克睡了
You slept with Mike?
你睡了那个姜饼男
You fucked the gingerbread man?
-别这么叫他 -你
- Don't call him that. - You...
你就这么叫他的
You call him that.
我不舒服
Oh... I'm-- I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna throw up.
你背着我
Hey, you-- You cheated on me
和那个自负的精英偷♥情♥
with that elitist, condescending nightmare.
你根本没见过他 你根本没兴趣
You never even met him. You're not even interested--
我每次过来的时候
Is he the one that you're
你是不是就是在和他打电♥话♥
always on the phone with when I get here?
所以你们俩
Is this-- Is this why you two have been
才经常见面 讨论
meeting up for your dissertation
你关于菲利普·罗斯还是谁的论文吗
about Philip Roth or whatever?
我说了无数次了 是厄普代克和都市传说
For the millionth time, it's Updike and the suburban imaginary.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
就这么发生了
It just happened.
并且一直没有中断
And it kept on happening.
然后与你沟通变得越来越难
And it got... harder and harder for me to tell you anything.
你很敏感
You're sensitive.
要是我说了什么
If I said anything that wasn't
你不同意或者让你丧气的话
in complete agreement or wildly encouraging...
你就会疯掉
you were gonna lose your shit.
也或者
Or maybe...
我也不知道
I don't know.
甚至伤害你自己
Even hurt yourself.
所以 我
So, I...
我才意识到
That's when I realized that...
无论何时
there was never gonna be
都不适合我告诉你任何事
a right time for me to tell you anything.
操
Fuck!
如果有两条鱼 一条杀死另一条
If there are two, one kills the other.
我是莉安娜 欢迎来到盖瑞特
I'm Liana. Welcome to Garrett's.
你想要什么特别的礼物吗 母亲节还是生日
Are you looking for anything special? Mother's Day or birthday?
我们都能看出来
Look, I think we can both
我不是会花钱买♥♥东西的那种人
tell that I'm not really a purchasing type.
所以我相信你帮助我
Um, so I appreciate you helping me
尽管没有别的顾客
despite having no other customers.
总比玩填字游戏有意思
Well, it beats doing this crossword.
你知道有时候你记不住人们的脸
You know that condition where you can't remember people's faces.
面部失语症
Facial aphasia?
是的
Yes.
我就有这病 但我记得住名字
I have that, but with names.
得了吧 你在逗我
Oh, come on. You're fucking with me.
人们很喜欢逗我 所以
I mean, people really like to fuck with me, so just--
不不 是真的
No, no, no, it's a real condition.
叫什么来着
Mmm, what's that called?
叫
It's, uh...
叫名字失语症
it's called name aphasia.
是种很严重的病
Yes, it's a very serious condition.
你可以在我走之后谷歌♥搜索
You can google it after I leave.
总之 我男友到这来
Anyway, uh, my boyfriend came in here
给我买♥♥了一枚订婚戒指
and he bought me an engagement ring.
恭喜 这太棒了
Congratulations. That's wonderful.
谢谢 棒极了 我特别激动
Thank you so much. It's terrific. It's an exciting time. Uh...
我想确保他买♥♥对戒指
I want to make sure that he got me the right ring.
他大概6尺高 30出头
Okay, so he's about six feet tall, early thirties.
他的姿势好得可怕
He's got, like, disturbingly good posture.
站得很笔直
You know, like, he stands very erect.
像这样 不过是脊椎
Like this, but a spine.
是的 他有点像德瑞克·基特
Oh, yes. He kind of looks like Derek Jeter,
明显经常去健身房♥
who, like, obviously goes to the gym all the time,
他肌肉很发达 但不是因为他爱慕虚荣
and he's incredibly buff, but not 'cause he's vain,
他只是对健身很上瘾
he's just really compulsive, right?
没错 这就是我的怪胎
Bingo. That is my weirdo.
对 他来过这大概20次
Yeah. He came in here about 20 times.
然后选了一枚最普通的戒指
And then he ended up picking the most basic ring.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事 你知道他叫什么吗
No, not at all. Uh, do you know his name?
我知道你男友的名字吗
Do I know your boyfriend's name?
是的
Yes.
听着 这有点奇怪
Okay, listen, this is really weird.
你去后面看看会死吗
Would it kill you to go look in the back?
我觉得你在骗我 你应该走了
I think you're lying to me, and I think it's time to go.
我没骗你 或许你在说谎 你是骗子
I'm not lying to you. Maybe you're lying. Maybe you're a liar.
他是你男友
It's your boyfriend!
是的
Yes.
你是指控我和你男友睡吗
What, are you accusing me of sleeping with your boyfriend?
听着 我是专业人员 你明白吗
Listen, I'm a professional. Do you understand?
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你过来只是想摸清情况
I think you're just in here trying to find things out
因为你想卖♥♥掉别人送你的东西
'cause you want to sell something that somebody gifted you.
你想去当铺之类的
You want to bring it to a pawn shop or what?
-我不知道 但你该走了 -所以你不知道名字
- I don't know, but it's time to go. - So you don't have the name?
-赶紧出去 -没问题
- Out! Go! Now! - No problem.
我欣赏你的直觉
You know what? I applaud your instincts.
我明白他们为什么把这么多珠宝托付给你了
I see why they trust you with all these jewels.
一派胡言
Mmm. A bunch of malarkey.
再见
Bye.
盖瑞特
快点
Come on, baby.
艾伦·扎维里
Alan Zaveri.
有人是真的很喜欢沙瓦玛啊
Looks like somebody really likes shawarma.
-想谈谈吗 -什么
- Wanna talk about it? - What?
分手啊
The break up, man.
碧翠丝 混♥蛋♥迈克
Beatrice. This Mike asshole.
嗯 不 我
Yeah. No, I mean, I...
没什么好说的
I don't think there's anything to... to say.
他们睡了多久了
How long has this been going on for?
我不
I don't, um...
我没问 我基本没问什么
I didn't really ask. I didn't really ask a lot of things.
是我就会
I would have asked...
问好多好多事
so many things. I mean--
我从来没喜欢过碧翠丝
I never really liked Beatrice.
什么
What?
嗯 我从没说过任何恶毒的话
Yeah, I mean, I never said anything mean
因为她总是在场
'cause she was just always... there.
我和希丽刚开始交往的时候她出轨过一次
You know, Sheree cheated on me once when we first started dating.
你从没跟我说过
You never told me that.
我们去做过情侣咨♥询♥
Yeah, we actually went to couple's therapy and everything.
我也不知道 最终情况好转了
I don't know. Eventually things just got better.
但我想知道一切
But I wanted to know everything:
她出轨过几次
how many times it happened,
在哪出的
where it happened,
对方是谁
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表