剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
It goes for about $1,500 an ounce.
天哪 厉害
Whoa. Cool.
我跟你说过我外公外婆是纳粹大屠♥杀♥幸存者吧
I told you my grandparents are Holocaust survivors, right?
没有 我们才刚认识不久
No, we basically just met.
我很遗憾...
I'm sorry about--
不怪你
It's not on you.
总之 战争过后
Anyway, after the war, you know,
大多数幸存者都不太敢
most survivors were a little bit paranoid
把钱存进银行里
about putting their money in banks,
所以我的外公外婆就换了150块金币
so my grandparents acquired 150 of these babies,
可是我妈 我妈真是个大奇葩
and then my mother, 'cause she's a fucking piece of work,
她全花光了 只留了一块
she spent them all except for this one.
150块金币是多少...
How much is 150--
这要看黄金的市价 不过...
You know, the price of gold fluctuates, but, uh...
大概猜一下的话
if I had to guess,
15.278086万美金吧
$152,780.86.
-我去 -没错
- Whoa. - Yeah.
我为什么知道呢 因为这他妈是我的大学基金
I know this, because why? Because it was my fucking college fund.
但是我拿到了一条好看的项链
But hey, I got a pretty necklace, right? So...
-你妈妈 她听起来... -好了
- Your mom, she-- she sounds-- - Great.
在这之后发生了什么
Uh, so, what happened after this?
我在想 有点模糊...
Um, I'm trying... It's hazy. Um...
没关系 不必太努力
You know what, man? Don't work too hard.
无非就是永远而已
I mean, it's only eternity.
等等 先等一下
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa.
为什么一直是你在审问我
Why-- Why am I the only one who's being interrogated?
这件事也跟你有关 不能只怪我
You're involved in this shit too, so it's whatever.
凌晨的时候 你在干什么
Midnight? Where were you at this time?
我在忙一些事情
I was taking care of business.
好吧 我说出来你保证不生气
Look, you promise you're not gonna flip out?
好
Yeah.
我在跟派对上的迈克上♥床♥
I was fucking Mike from the party.
碧翠丝那个迈克吗
Beatrice Mike?
是啊 真是世事无常啊
Yeah. What are the odds, right?
她背着你出轨 而他背着她出轨
I mean, like, she's cheating on you, he's cheating on her.
因此 好像我们都上了碧翠丝
Ipso facto, it's like we all fucked Beatrice.
当然你上得最多
I mean, you the most, of course,
但就像有趣的群♥交♥一样
but, you know, in a kind of fun gang-bang way,
随机混搭
it's like a mash-em-up.
-你居然上了派对上的迈克 -果然发飙了
- You fucked Mike from the party? - Oh, here we go.
好吧
Okay.
算了
You-- You know what?
你知道吗 也许这不是因为我的第一次死亡
You know what? This is not about my first death.
这也许是因为你上了那个爱尔兰...
This is probably because you were fucking that Irish--
长得跟他妈姜饼渔民似的爱尔兰老混球
that Irish fucking gingerbread fisherman-looking motherfucker.
好了 哥们
All right, man.
首先 这人的手特别柔软
First of all, I mean, this guy's hands are so fucking soft,
他这辈子绝对他妈没干过一天重活
there's no way he's done a day's worth of hard labor in his life,
更不用说去当什么渔民了
let alone that, you know, hardcore fishing.
其次 他的床上功夫 顶多能算一般
And second of all, the sex was, I want to say, mediocre at best.
很普通 所以这场极其普通的性♥爱♥
Like medium, you know? And there's no way that it set off
肯定不可能触发一场
a whole world-bending multiverse
多元宇宙错层式扭曲循环 好吗
wonderland fucking splitting-level shit, all right?
先冷静一下 咆哮哥这个设定不太适合你
Let's slow down. Bukowski's not your greatest look.
我♥操♥你肯定能比迈克操得好
I can fuck you better than Mike.
哇 看来你是想跟他
Wow. It looks like someone
在我下面的决斗场一决高下啊
just threw a gauntlet right into my puss-puss.
那就来吧
Let's have at it.
-就这样 -你想知道姜饼人怎么操人吗
- That's right. - You want to see how a gingerman fucks?
当然想
Fuck yes, I do.
叫我碧翠丝
Call me Beatrice.
碧翠丝
Beatrice.
我在背着你乱搞
Hey, I'm cheating on you.
但你还是要操♥我♥
All right, but you're gonna fuck me anyway.
然后你还要娶我
Then you're gonna marry me.
我什么都愿意操
I'd fuck anything, huh.
我甚至会操...
I'd fuck fucking...
披萨
pizza.
-你怎么走神了 -披萨都能操
- Where'd you go? - Pizza and all.
-别闹 角色扮演呢 别晕啊 -我是迈克 我是迈克
- Come on, role play. Don't pass out. - I'm Mike. Yeah, I'm Mike.
肥仔迈克 我要好好操你
I'm fat Mike. I'm gonna fuck it right.
好
Okay.
那什么 咱们现在... 能不能...
Yeah, you... You wanna... You wanna just...
-能不能单纯滚床单 -好
- You wanna just fuck right now? - Yes.
好
Yeah.
该死的老鼠
Fucking rats.
马仔
Hey. Hey, Horse.
哥们
Hey, man.
我是纳蒂亚
Uh, Nadia. Yeah.
是我 我是你朋友 你给我剪过头发
It's me. I'm your friend. You gave me a haircut.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
好了 别激动 你穿几码的鞋
All right, be cool, man. Look, look, look, what size are you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
跟我来
Come with me.
好啊
All right.
我们这是要去哪里
Where the fuck are we going?
我有安排
I got plans.
比起亲密关系我更喜欢一般熟人
I prefer casual acquaintances over closer relations
当然我最喜欢陌生人
and strangers above everybody else,
因为人性就是垃圾
'cause humanity's a fuck, man.
九十年代的时候我有个商业伙伴
I had this business partner once in the '90s
当时我们在建造暗网
when we were creating the dark web.
后来他被逮捕了
And he got arrested because
因为那是骗局 政♥府♥也全是骗子
it was a scam and our government is a scam.
我看清楚一切都是扯淡之后
And once I saw it was all just bullshit,
我就彻底退出了
I just dropped out completely.
你怎么知道自己是真的
How do you know that you're real?
我们是不是需要有人来作证呢
Do you think that we need people to be, like, witnesses?
我在
I'm here.
这时候你就知道了
That's where you know.
失去一切我很欣慰
I'm glad I lost everything.
技术 加密货币...
Technology, cryptocurrencies...
都他妈是扯淡
It's all bullshit, man.
人根本不需要那些东西
You don't need any of that stuff.
你累积的东西越多
The more stuff you accumulate...
你占据的空间也越大
the more space you take up.
人们没办法把我从人堆里找出来
You know, people can't even pick me out of a line up 'cause...
因为他们不记得我
they don't remember me.
我就是个影子
I'm a shadow, man.
我现在应该也是影子了
I think I'm a shadow now, too.
这是真黄金吗
Is that real gold?
为什么给我
Why?
太沉了
It's too heavy.
下次记得用塑料袋
Next time, get a plastic bag.
你的小说写得怎么样
How's the, uh, novel coming?
我完全不会写对白
Ugh, I-- I can't do dialogue.
让我觉得我好像不知道人们怎么说话
It makes me feel like I don't know how people talk.
我觉得这就像是吞咽动作一样
I think it's one of those things like swallowing.
如果一直想 反而不知道怎么做了
Like, if you think about it, you can't do it anymore.
比如现在我在想 然后我就不会吞咽了
Like now I'm thinking about it and I can't swallow.
你认识艾伦 他那天晚上来过
You know Alan. He was here that night.
-哪天晚上 -艾伦·扎维里 你怎么认识他的
- What night? - Alan Zaveri, how do you know him?
我们是好朋友
We're good friends.
我们在阿♥拉♥斯加一家罐头工厂一起工作过
We worked at a cannery together in Alaska.
你说什么
Wait, what?
我开玩笑的
Nah, I'm just kidding.
我们在大学一起玩游戏认识的
We actually pledged Alpha Delta in college.
不过罐头厂的事挺不错的 我写进小说里了
That cannery thing though, it's pretty good. I put in my novel.
帮我朋友付的 零钱不用找了
As for my friend, keep the change.
-谢了 弗兰 -祝你今晚愉快
- Thanks, Ferran. - Yeah, have a good night.
艾伦 你猜怎么着
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表