剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
You can't leave.
你戴头盔干什么
What is with the helmet?
纳蒂亚 我不能不把事情纠正过来
Nadia, I can't leave Beatrice here
就把碧翠丝留在这里 让她消失
and let her disappear without making things right.
你也该这么做
And you should do the same.
不管这对你来说意味着什么
Whatever that means for you.
不
No.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
这或许会是你对我说的最后一句话
That might be the last thing you ever say to me.
真的
Seriously.
这次 我们或许死了就不会再复活
This time, we might die and not come back.
或许我会为了坑你而自杀
Maybe I'll kill myself just to fuck you over.
我之前就这么做的 看看我们现在的处境
Well, that's what I did, and look where it got us.
你是我见过的最自私的人
You are the most selfish person I have ever met.
谢谢改变我的生活
Thank you for changing my life.
想改变生活可不容易
Lives are hard to change.
你还活着 我昨晚给你打了50次电♥话♥
You're alive. I called you like 50 times last night.
进来
Come in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 在这种情况下
Yes, I am, under the circumstances.
你为什么戴着头盔
Why are you wearing a helmet?
小碧 我们得谈谈
Bea, we need to talk.
好
Okay.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
我做了一件很可怕的事 露丝
I did something terrible, Ruth.
你没法把外套还回去
You couldn't return the coat.
不 我抛弃了妈妈
No, I abandoned mom.
进来后把门关上
Lock the door behind you.
街区里有个人
There's somebody in the neighborhood.
我关了门
I locked the door.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, baby?
我爱你
I love you.
我是真心的
I mean that in the truest sense.
我知道迈克的事
And I know-- I know about Mike.
我知道你们是怎么开始的 我希望你...
I know how it started and why. I want you to be...
做你自己
Just be whoever you are.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
你说了
You did.
你告诉了我 我只是没听
You did tell me. I just didn't listen.
每次我问你怎么了 你都告诉我了
You told me every time I asked you what was wrong,
你说"没什么"
and you said, "Nothing."
每次我触碰你 你都轻轻地推开
Every time I touched you, you gently pulled away.
不管我们觉得我们在如何欺骗人 我们的身体
No matter how much we think we're fooling people, our bodies...
它们没法像我们的心思一样撒谎
they can't keep lying the way that our minds can.
嗯
Yeah.
我的身体很早前就停止撒谎了
Mine stopped lying a long time ago.
这么多年来 我
For years, I've just been...
我都活得很空洞
I've just been hollow.
你知道 我以为如果我
You know, I thought if I-- if I...
如果我足够努力 如果我
if I worked hard enough, if I-- if I...
继续投入时间
kept putting the time in,
如果我埋头苦干 正确做每件事 我
and if I kept my head down, you know, did everything right, I...
这种觉得自己一无是处的痛苦感受
this aching, gnawing feeling of being an absolute failure
就会 就会消失
would just-- would just go away.
我知道
I know.
而如今我的身体破碎
And now I'm stuck with a body that is broken
处于一个
and in a world that is...
一个分崩离析的世界里
is literally falling apart.
而我的思想
And a mind that...
我的思想想杀了我
A mind that wants to kill me.
你去寻求帮助了 对吗
You got help, right?
是的
I did.
我去找了人帮我
I-- I let somebody help me.
谁
Who?
我只想跟你说
I just want to tell you...
在这一切结束前
before this whole thing is over...
我杀了她
I killed her.
我选择了简单的出路
I took the easy way out.
什么简单的出路
What easy way out?
我告诉社工我想和你一起生活
I told the social worker that I wanted to live with you
而不是她
and not with her,
然后不到一年她就死了
and then she was fucking dead within a year.
你全搞错了
You've got it all wrong.
你说你想
You said you wanted to
和你妈一起生活 就像她跟你说的那样
live with your mom just like she told you to,
但是没能成
but that just couldn't happen.
没人愿意让那情况继续下去
No one was gonna let that continue.
我觉得这不重要
I don't think it matters.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不管我说了什么 我都想和你一起生活
Whatever I said, I wanted to live with you.
听我说
Listen to me.
你当时是
You were this...
一颗埋在黑暗里拼命想要见光的小种子
tiny seed buried in darkness fighting your way to the light.
你想要生活
You wanted to live.
这是世上最美丽的事
It's the most beautiful thing in the world.
你现在还有这斗志吗
Do you still have that in you?
纳蒂亚
Nadia...
我现在看着你
I look at you now...
四处追逐死神
chasing down death at every corner and...
亲爱的
sweetheart...
那个拼命想要
where is that gorgeous piece of you
成为世界一部分的你哪儿去了
pushing to be a part of this world?
我给你煮点茶
I'm gonna make you some tea.
勒诺拉
Lenora.
别弄了 她能听到你
Stop it. She can hear you.
她听得一清二楚
She can hear all of it.
正好 那这个她也听得到
Good, then she can hear this too.
这还有个孩子
There is a kid out here!
你不是她妈妈
You are not her mother!
她妈妈不停搞砸
Well, her mother keeps fucking up!
勒诺拉
Lenora.
勒诺拉 快来
Lenora, come on.
我不知道为什么我还活着
I don't know why I'm alive.
听着 你的生命力很顽强
Listen. Your life force is strong.
我不知道你这些年是怎么挺过来的 但是成功了
I don't know how you survived all those years, but it worked.
艾米丽
Emily!
-谁是艾米丽 -那本书
- Who's Emily? - The book.
生命力
Life force!
你知道那本书是《绿山墙的安妮》的作者写的
You know that's the woman that wrote Anne of Green Gables.
你知道我听说了什么吗
You know what I heard?
她嗑药过量而死 我知道
She OD'd. I know.
我是要说
I was going to say
她像鬼魂一样在爱德华王子岛上的一座房♥子里出没
she's haunting a house on Prince Edward Island.
我爱你 露丝
I love you, Ruthie.
我爱你
I love you...
下个轮回见 露丝
and I'll see you in the next one, Ruthie.
该死
Oh, shit.
我忘了他要来了
I forgot he was coming.
没事 小碧
Hey, it's okay, Bea.
我还不想你见到他
I-- I don't want you to meet him yet.
我已经面对了他无数次了
You know, I already faced this guy so many times.
没事
It's fine.
她在这呢
There she is.
-我第一时间就赶来了 -嗨
- Hey, I came as soon as I could. - Hi.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我不得不带他过来 抱歉 希望你不介意
I had to bring him. Sorry. I hope that's okay.
当然不了
Of course it's okay.
你好呀 爱德森
Hi, Edson!
-小家伙怎么样 -给
- How's my little guy? - There you go.
他真可爱
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表