剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
who was this guy.
她会不会再出
Was she gonna do it again?
-我不 我做不到 -为什么
- I don't. I can't. - Why?
我不喜欢心理咨♥询♥
I don't do therapy.
我知道你不喜欢 但值得一试
I know you don't, but it's worth a shot, okay?
肖恩帮了我 希丽也解决了我们的问题
And Sean helped me and Sheree get through our problems.
第三人在场
I mean, having a third person there
真的给了我们新的见解
really kind of gave us perspective.
我自己就可以 我可以
I can-- I-- I can do it by myself. I can.
没人可以靠自己做任何事
No one can do anything by themselves.
可可 我是艾伦的朋友 住6楼
Oh, hey, Coco. Uh, I'm Alan's buddy, six L.
他的门铃坏了 你能让我进去吗
His buzzer's broken. Can you let me in?
我怎么知道你不是杀人犯
How do I know you're not a murderer?
我活泼的个性
My sparkling personality?
-你杀过多少人 -没杀过
- How many people have you murdered? - None.
杀人犯就会这么说
That's what a murderer would say.
不是吧
Really?
我认识你吗 搞什么
Do I know you? What the fuck is this?
我试图撬开你的锁
Hey, man, I tried to jimmy your lock,
但我想只有在电影里才能成功
but I guess that shit only works in movies, huh.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们是邻居 我住在第五大道和B街路口
Uh, we're neighbors. I live around the corner on Fifth and B.
-不用了 谢谢 -不 我不是推销的
- No, no, thank you. No. - Oh. No, I'm not selling anything, dude.
你觉得我们就住在同一片区是不是很奇怪
Do you think it's weird that we live in the same neighborhood?
你觉得这有什么意义吗
Do you think it means anything?
你觉得我们死了吗 我们是不是同一个人
Do you think we're dead? That we're the same person?
我目前有几个猜想
You know, I got a couple of theories that I'm working on.
现在最喜欢的猜想是我们是同一个人
Us being the same person is my current favorite.
我们怎么可能...
How would that even work that we could possibly--
你看 你看 你有感觉吗
Check it out, check it out. Can you feel this?
疼吗 你疼吗 我疼
Does it hurt? Is it hurting you? It's hurting me.
好了 停下 你...
Okay, stop. Just...
伙计 我对你也不感冒 好吗
Hey, look, pal. I'm not so sweet on you either, okay?
但目前你是我唯一的头绪
But right now you're the only lead I've got.
-头绪 -就是线索
- Lead? - Yeah, you know, uh, clue.
脱离这个不知道是怎么回事的状况
To get out of this, whatever this is, this situation.
没有办法脱离这个状况
There is no way out of this situation.
而且我个人很喜欢
And, personally, I liked it.
一切尽在掌握之中 我知道会发生什么
I had control. I-- I knew what was coming.
然后你出现了 像个致癌的海妖
And then you showed up and led me down this weird path,
把我带上了这条奇怪的路
like a carcinogenic Siren.
-不客气 -不 我没有在感谢你
- You're welcome. - No, I'm not thanking you.
你出现了 一切都变得不对劲
You showed up and everything has gone off.
我知道了一些我不想知道的事
I-- I learned something I really didn't want to know.
碧翠丝 我交往九年的女友一直在背着我劈腿
Beatrice, my girlfriend for nine years, has been cheating on me.
这太惨了
Whoa. That's very heavy.
如果你还想和我见面
If you'd like to meet up again,
我会在我昨晚的生日派对上
I will be at my birthday party yesterday night.
-你是在你的生日上重生 -没错 没错
- You're restarting on your birthday? - Ah, yes. Yes, I am.
派对在第十大道和A街交叉口的犹太学校
The party's at the old yeshiva on Tenth and A, all right?
不会找不到的
You can't miss it.
我看得出来你真的
And I can tell that you're really
很为这个叫碧翠丝的人而心碎
bent out of shape about this Beatrice character,
但是 我们才刚认识
but, you know, we literally just met,
所以这一切都不关我的事
so, like, none of this is on me.
在我看来 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
From what I gather, we are in this together.
或者
Or...
如果你想想福克纳对威廉·史泰伦的影响
if you think about Faulkner's influence on William Styron...
史泰伦的主人公
Styron's protagonist...
生活在曾经蓄奴的土地上
and living with the legacy of slave-holding territories...
这
it lays...
和德国集中营幸存者
very nicely on top of the counter narrative...
正处于完美的对立
of German concentration camp survivors.
所以我们有一个英雄
So we have a hero...
虽然受到困扰
right, who's-- who's haunted by,
但也许同时浪漫地
but maybe romantically
被恐惧所支配...
compelled by the horrors--
抱歉 这里是私人公室
Excuse me, this is a private office.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
-怎么回事 -放开我
- Hey, hey, what's going on? - Hey, man, get off of me!
-请你放手 -不
- You need to walk away. - No!
-请离开这里 先生 -见鬼
- You need to go, sir. - Fucking Christ.
-你是个混♥蛋♥ -你是谁
- You're an asshole. - Who are you?
我是碧翠丝的男友
I'm Beatrice's boyfriend.
你是 你是艾伦
You're, uh-- You're Alan.
-没错 -你认识他吗
- Yeah. - You know this man?
这...
It's--
没事 你可以走了
We're fine. You can go.
不不不 你不认识我
No, no, no, you don't know me.
听着 艾伦 我们可以谈谈
Listen, Alan. We can talk about this.
-够了 够了 -我这就走
- That's enough, all right? That's enough! - Okay, I'm going!
艾伦 她不开心
Alan... she's unhappy, man.
我只是她离开你的借口
I'm just her excuse to leave.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
-我的脸怎么样 -没事
- How's my face? - It's fine.
-是吗 -嗯 很好
- Yeah? - Yeah. Good.
因为镜子碎了 所以我看不到
'Cause the mirror's gone, so I-- I can't tell.
十二
Twelve.
不见了
It's gone.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表