剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
Thank you.
我觉得抄袭有很多优点
I think there's a lot of merit in copying.
我对于剽窃这种艺术形式很感兴趣
I'm interested in plagiarism as an art form.
但是你没有想过为什么视觉艺术
But haven't you wondered why visual art
已经不像三十年前那么有地位了
no longer carries the weight it did 30 years ago?
-我真的从来没想过 -网络
- I've literally never wondered that. - The internet.
艾滋
Aids.
艾滋危机几乎抹去了
The AIDS crisis, it wiped out
所有媒介中有意义的批判之声
nearly every meaningful critical voice in every medium.
所以现在 艺术家的意图
So now, the artist's intention
淹没在疯狂点赞之中
is buried in a sea of likes and thumbs up.
但是如果意图还在
But if the intention's still there...
如果意图足够明确 那批评家说什么都不重要
If it's clear, it doesn't matter what the critic thinks.
你是谁 什么收藏家吗
What are you, a collector?
我不是很懂艺术
I don't really understand art.
我爸爸以前常说
My dad used to say that
我没有一点创造力的基因
I don't have a single creative bone in my body.
所以我们现在开始聊你♥爸♥了
So we're talking about your dad now.
我恋父
I'm really into dads.
我就是人父
I'm a dad.
-要再来点吗 -好的 爸爸
- You want a refill? - Yes, Dad.
你拿着吧 我再给你拿一杯
You keep that, I'll get another one.
我不是很擅长这种事
I'm not really good at this stuff.
你好像非常游刃有余
You seem to be so comfortable with yourself.
比如在派对上提及艾滋病
Like bringing up AIDS at a party.
我绝对没胆量这么做
I'd never have the balls to do that.
所以她才喜欢你吗
Is that what she likes about you?
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
如果你愿意自己主动滚蛋
If you would politely excuse yourself...
我也许能找到答案
I might be able to find out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
煎饼早餐...
Pancake breakfasts...
私家汽车...
private cars...
我妈只给了我
You know, all my mother gave me
一枚地铁纪念币和饮食失调
was a subway token and an eating disorder.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
她以后会很棒的
She's gonna be great.
不过 你也知道 这个年纪很棘手
But, you know, it's a tricky age.
没错 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我这么大的时候生活完全失去方向
I was right about that age when life stopped making sense.
我只想没人来管我
Hey, all I wanted to do was be left alone,
自己整天抱着书
hole up with books all day.
你知道吗
Man, you know what?
我的《风之少女艾米莉》还留在露丝家
I still got Emily of New Moon at Ruth's house.
我觉得我应该去拿来送给她
I think I should just go grab it and give it to her.
太晚了 我们还是下次给她吧
It's late. How about we give it to her another time?
拜托 我今晚就想去拿
Come on, man. I'd like to do it tonight.
她谁都上 我就像个傻子看着
She's just fucking everybody, and I'm watching like an idiot.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在几点了
What time is it?
早上六点
Uh, 6:00 a.M.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我要去露丝那里给露西拿那本书 好吗
I'm gonna go to Ruth's and get that book for Lucy, okay?
-吃早餐时见 -好的 宝贝
- I'll see you at breakfast. - Okay, babe.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的骨头每天早上都疼
My bones hurt every morning.
你应该去查查是不是得了莱姆病
You should get checked for Lyme disease.
该死
Damn it.
天
God.
-你找到了吗 -找到了
- Hey, did you find it? - Yes.
在衣橱最里面
Way in the back of the armoire.
-谢谢 -好
- Ah, thank you. - Okay.
你知道我留着你的所有东西
You know I keep all your stuff.
我甚至还留着你四年级做给我的情人节卡片
I even have the Valentine's Day card you made me in fourth grade.
你妈那时候有点不稳定
I mean, your mother was a little unstable around that time,
我和她说 我和她说
and oh, I told her, I told her,
我不是想取代谁
I'm not trying to replace anyone.
我只是想陪陪
I'm just trying to be here
那个可能会需要一小点帮助的小姑娘
for a little girl who could use a little help.
这样做才对
It was the decent thing to do.
当然
Sure.
你进来锁门了吗
Oh, oh, oh. Did you lock the door behind you?
锁了
Yes, I did.
露丝 如果你今天就会死
Hey, Ruth, if you were gonna die today,
你会准备好吗
would you be ready for it?
你会感到平和吗
Like would you feel at peace with your life?
会也不会
Yes and no.
怎么才能只有肯定没有否定呢
So, how do you get to just yes?
不能
You don't.
脑海里同时有两个不相容的想法
See, holding two incompatible ideas in your head at the same time
并且都接受...
and accepting both of them...
那是做人最棒的地方
that's the best of being human.
是 不是 好 坏 活着 死亡
Yes, no, good, bad, life, death.
打蜡 除蜡
Wax on, wax off.
番茄 番茄
Tomato, tomato.
-土豆 两个土豆 -好了
- Potato, two potatoes. - Okay.
-整晚 整天 -好了 好了 好了
- All night, all day. - Okay, okay, okay.
-好了 好了 -对吗
- Okay, okay. - Right?
-好 好 -好吧
- Okay, okay. - Come on.
你看 现在
Look. Right now,
我看着的是今天的你
I'm looking at you as you are today
同时也是那个我认识的古怪的小姑娘
while also looking at you as that peculiar little girl I knew.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
在这呢
Oh! There it is.
我可能不是个母亲
I may not be a mom,
但是看 我有这个
but, hey, damn, I got this.
她在抽烟 和你一样 懂我意思吧
Look, she's smoking, like you. Get it?
圣瓦伦丁是个大烟鬼 大家都知道
And St. Valentine was a big smoker. Everybody knows that.
是的
Oh, yeah.
就是这个
Fucking bingo.
在这里
It's here.
你知道吗 那本书是
You know, that was written by
《绿山墙的安妮》的作者写的
the same woman that wrote Anne of Green Gables.
是的 当然知道
Yeah, of course.
大家都喜欢安妮
Everybody loves Anne,
但我喜欢艾米莉
but I like Emily.
她很阴暗
She's dark.
-你进来锁门了吧 -锁了
- You lock the door behind you? - Yes.
你已经问过我了 露丝
You already asked me that, Ruthie.
我知道 我记忆力下滑了
Oh, I know. My memory's slipping.
街区里有个人
There's-- There's somebody in the neighborhood.
我来给你煮茶
I am making you tea.
但就我而言 我不会碰那东西
But, personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff.
"因为罗达想和她和好...
"She despised Rhoda...
她不曾像如此这般鄙视罗达"
more than ever for trying to get back with her."
很显然罗达就是这个故事里的讨厌鬼
You know, Rhoda was the cunt in this story, obviously.
在这呢
Here we are.
去他妈的
Fucking God damn it, man.
-煤气爆♥炸♥ -自行车事故
- Gas explosion. - Bike accident.
我知道你觉得我是个道德上的自恋狂
Listen, I know you think I'm a moral narcissist,
但有好人和坏人
but there are good guys and bad guys.
我绝对是个好人
And I am definitely a good guy.
那人♥渣♥ 他...
And that piece of shit, he...
他是个坏人
he is a bad guy.
好 那为什么受折磨的是你
Okay, so then why are you the one in purgatory?
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
约翰
John.
好惊喜啊
Quelle surprise.
听我说 记得我放了露西鸽子后
So, listen. Uh, remember when I stood up Lucy
你就开始暗自恨我吗
and you've been secretly resenting me ever since?
我们明天早上请她吃早饭
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表