剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
- Whoa, it's cold! - Nope, I left as soon as I got here.
该死 我该再带一件外套的
Shit, I should've brought another jacket.
我们要去哪儿 小纳
Where are we going, Nads?
该死 我永远不知道该带哪件外套
Damn it, I never know what jacket to bring.
这是我生活中的一个问题
It's a real problem in my life.
小纳
Nads?
怎么了 怎么了
Hey, what is it? What's wrong?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
怎么了 怎么了
Hey, what is it? What's wrong?
怎
What--
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
什么 你有
What? You've had--
-哮喘 你有哮喘病 -麦克西恩 打911
- Asthma? You had asthma this whole time? - Maxine, call 911!
生日快乐 宝贝
Hey, birthday baby.
麦克西恩 快来
Maxine, come on. Come on.
莉茲
Lizzy?
-我们走 -什么 去哪儿
- Let's go. - What? Where?
-熟食店 -可我不需要去熟食店买♥♥东西
- To the deli. - But I don't need anything from the deli.
我们需要补给 末日 防火梯
We need supplies. Apocalypse! Fire escape!
-什么情况 -什么 我有防火梯
- What's happening? - What? I have a fire escape?
我刚意识到我该多做点螺旋塑体
I'm just realizing that I really need to do more gyrotonics.
我觉得我会很适合在末日里生存
I feel like I'd be the best in an apocalypse.
当然 最佳选择
Oh, yeah, for sure, first choice.
这有好多东西可以用来修建
There's so many things that I could build with here.
有木头 有可熔炼的金属
There's wood. There's metal to smelt.
我喜欢这词 熔炼
Oh, I love that word, smelt.
你们觉得熟食店有鼠尾草或者檀香木吗
Hey, do you think that there's sage at the deli or sandalwood?
小纳 你还好吗
Nads, are you okay?
嗯 安全了 我们走
Yeah, all right, coast is clear. Come on, let's go.
没空间了
There's no room.
有的
There's room.
你为什么这么说 你都没试过
Why would you say that? You didn't even try.
我有后备箱 不是吗
I have a trunk, don't I?
我有后备箱
You see I have a trunk?
你老婆需要外套吗 我要把这些捐了
Does your wife need a coat? They're going to Goodwill.
我才不要再在这城里过冬
I'm not spending another fuckin' winter in this city, huh?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你和我孩子说话干什么
Why the fuck are you talking to my kid?
把西瓜放进后备箱
Put the melons in the trunk.
去拿剩下的
Go get the rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些人是什么毛病
What's fucking wrong with people?
我没对他做任何事 我不知道他为什么吼我
I didn't do anything to him. I don't know why he yelled at me.
我不知道 妈 他错了 你是对的
I don't know, Mom. He was wrong. You were right.
谢谢 纳蒂亚
Thank you, Nadia.
别让他们把我们分开 好吗
Don't ever let them tear us apart, okay?
永远不要
Never?
永远不
Never.
去告诉他老板他的所作所为
Go tell his boss what he did.
什么
What?
去告诉他老板他对我做了什么
Go tell his boss what he fucking did to me.
我是这么想的
That's how I feel about it.
我知道很疯狂 但我的鸡是在这买♥♥的
Well, I know it's crazy, but I bought the chicken here.
-嗯 -什么情况
- Yeah. - What is happening?
莉茲 麦克西恩
Hey, Lizzy, Maxine.
-嘿 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
-这人是谁 -我不知道
- Who is that guy? - I don't know.
我刚心脏病发作
I had a heart attack.
然后停止了呼吸 也许是哮喘 你呢
Then I just stopped breathing. I'm thinking maybe asthma. You?
我也是 内部问题 可能是肝脏衰竭
Yeah, me too. Something internal, like liver failure or--
现在9点半 我们有两个小时时间
It's 9:30. We have two hours.
你 为什么带莉茲和麦克西恩过来
Why did you bring Lizzy and Maxine?
现在派对上的人开始消失了
People are disappearing at the party now, okay?
我怕离开她们
I-- I'm scared to leave them.
该死 所以弗兰才不在
Shit, that's why Ferran's not here.
等等 如果人们开始消失 这意味着什么
Wait, if people are disappearing, what does it mean?
他们不再存在
They're erased from existence?
你觉得小碧消失没
Do you think that Bea is gone?
我不知道
I don't fucking know.
你不是有四维大脑吗
Well, you're the one with the big fourth-dimensional brain, right?
你怎么认识纳蒂亚的
How do you know Nadia?
什么情况
What's going on?
这是史上最垃圾的寻宝游戏吗
Is this like the shittiest scavenger hunt of all time?
-我巴不得呢 -这是你安排的吗
- I wish. - Did you set this up?
不是
No.
-讲真 你是谁 -我是纳蒂亚朋友
- Seriously, who are you? - A friend of Nadia's.
情况不太对劲
Something's wrong.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
你在流鼻血
Your nose is bleeding.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我出现幻觉了
I'm seeing things.
我们要去医院吗
Should we go to a hospital?
纳蒂亚 我们又要死了
Nadia, we're dying again.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-莉茲 打911 -我们不能再这样下去
- Lizzy, call 911! - We can't keep doing this.
你 你下次得来我家见我 纳蒂亚
You-- You have to meet me at my place next time, Nadia.
你 你得
You-- You have to--
你得吃东西
You have to eat.
你总得吃点什么
You have to eat at some point.
你想吃鸡肉面还是奶油蘑菇
You want chicken noodle or cream of mushroom?
你不能光吃西瓜 亲爱的
You can't live on watermelon, sweetheart.
我可不这么认为 露丝
I don't think so, Ruth.
你再说你胖我就...
So help me, if you say you're fat...
那就吃鸡肉面
Chicken noodle.
你有练钢琴吗
You practicing your piano?
麦克斯
Max?
生日快乐 宝贝
Sweet birthday baby.
没人在这 没有派对
There's nobody here. There's no party.
我就是派对
I am the party.
我们在一个空荡荡的公♥寓♥里
We're in an empty apartment...
里面什么都没有
with nothing in it.
或许我们可以
Maybe we should do one of those
去泡个感官剥夺澡什么的
sense-deprivation baths or whatever.
这会是个很好的庆祝生日的活动 对吗
That would be a good birthday thing, right?
我得解决这问题
I got to fix this.
跟我来
Come with me.
不行
I can't.
我一直看到我自己 艾伦
I keep seeing myself, Alan.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how... or why...
但我过去的自己
but, uh, my past self...
小时候的我
the little girl that I used to be...
真的
literally...
不停出现
keeps showing up.
她现在在这吗
Is she here right now?
不
No.
但每次我见到她 我们就会死
But every time I see her, we die.
我觉得可能是她
I think that maybe she's...
迷路了
lost.
被困在过去和现在之间的某个地方
Trapped somewhere between the past and present.
那个小女孩生活在...
That little girl lives...
她生活在一个我妈妈情况不太好的
She lives at a time that things with my mom were not...
时间
not good.
我那年做了一件不可原谅的事
I did something unforgivable that year.
那我们就去纠正过来
Well, then we should make it right.
这或许就是答案
That could be the answer.
我不知道要怎么做 因为我妈死了
I don't know how to do that because my mom is dead.
我知道
I-I do.
我知道
I do.
什么 你去哪
What? Okay, where are you going?
你不能走
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表