剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
-嘿 -嘿 宝贝
- Oh, hey. -Hey, baby.
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
外套不错
Cool jacket.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
生日快乐 亲爱的
Hey, birthday baby!
掺了可♥卡♥因♥ 以色列人都这么做
It's laced with cocaine like the Israelis do it.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
屌♥丝才需要乐子 麦克斯
Fun is for suckers, Max.
我在两分钟前刚满36岁
Two minutes ago, I turned 36.
面对我自己必死的命运永远都让乐趣荡然无存
Staring down the barrel of my own mortality always beats fun.
别这么病态 这是你的派对
Don't be morbid. This is your party,
我要给你做一只生日鸡
and I'm making you a fucking birthday chicken.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
天啊 那卫生间太赞了 那道门
Oh, my God, that bathroom, so killer. That door...
-嗯 -美哭了
- Oh, yeah. - Straight fire.
我是艺术家 你是工厂
I'm the artist and you're the factory.
莉茲 你做的那道门吗
Lizzy, you made that door?
-不 她做的 -她造的
- No, she made it. - She built it.
-恭喜 很可怕 -谢谢
- Congrats. It's terrifying. - Thank you.
你玩得开心吗 寿星
You having fun, birthday buddy?
跨坐着很有意思 我有个问题很适合问你
Fun straddling. Hey, you're a good person to ask this.
女人会有中年危机吗
Do, uh-- Do ladies have midlife crises?
怎么 因为我在和一个比我小的女人交往吗
Why? 'Cause I'm dating a younger woman?
-比你小 -交往
- Younger? - Dating?
好吧 我在上一个22岁的女生
Fine, fucking a 22 year old.
她知道911是什么吗
Does she know what 9/11 is?
有人知道吗
Does anyone?
你这么年轻应该不会有中年危机吧
Aren't you a little young for a mid-life crisis?
我一天抽两包烟
I mean, I smoke what? Two packs a day.
我内部器官相当于一个年纪大我两倍的男人
I have the internal organs of a man twice my age.
我要是能活到70出头 我会震惊的
If I make it to my low 70s, I'll be shocked.
我的猫走了
My cat's gone.
-燕麦 不是吧 -什么叫走了
- Oatmeal, no. - What do you mean, gone?
不是死了
Well, you know, not gone gone,
但它已经三天没回来了
but he hasn't been back in three days.
通常情况下它走丢的话 最多48小时
Usually if he wanders off, he's back at my place or the deli
它就会回我家或者熟食店
within 48 hours max.
它死了
Oh, he's dead.
不 不 它没死
No. No, he's not dead.
这是纽约 你不能让猫跑出去
It's New York City. You can't let a cat outside.
-不行 -从根本上说 它是熟食店猫
- You can't. - Fundamentally, he's a deli cat.
它经历过的磨难比我们三个能想象到的多得多
He has survived more than the three of us can imagine.
或许你该
Okay, maybe you should
把燕麦完全当成家猫来养
consider making Oatmeal a strictly indoor cat...
这样更安全
to be safe.
好吧 你知道吗
Man, okay. You know what?
我不喜欢支配
I don't believe in dictating
有情众生的活动范围
the boundaries of a sentient being's existence.
对你来说那是安全 对我和燕麦来说就是监狱
For you, it's safety. For me and Oatmeal, it's a prison.
不管你自我感觉有多老 小纳 你听着像是22岁
However old you feel, Nad, you definitely sound 22.
谢谢 是我的坏态度让我保持青春
Thank you. It's my bad attitude that keeps me young.
好了
All right.
我们来做点决定
Let's make some choices.
人们说工薪阶层的时候
So when people say working class,
他们其实指的是
what they really mean is people
那些读不起大学的人
who can't afford to go to college.
所以这些人
So these people,
他们感觉自己被美国梦排挤
they feel sidelined by the American dream, right?
所以他们仇外 搞歧视
So they resort to xenophobia and the bigotry,
右翼人士煽动权威人士霸凌
which the right stokes with pundit bullying,
所以我们才陷入如今的境地
which is why we're in the situation we're in now.
人们违背自己的利益投票
It's people voting against their own interests.
-他们不懂 -你有小孩吗
- They don't know-- - You got kids?
-这是你的搭讪词吗 -嗯
- What is that? Your pick-up line? - Well...
还从未失败过
Hasn't failed me yet.
嗯 有个儿子
Yeah, I've got a son.
-我不想看照片 -不是照片 是短♥信♥
- I don't want to see a picture. - It's not a picture, it's a text.
你老婆发来的吗
Oh, from your wife?
他妈妈和我去年离婚了
His mother and I split up last year.
我有只猫
I have a cat.
你家很不错
Your place is great.
这不是我家 只是我的派对而已
Oh, it's not my place. It's just my party.
你知道 这栋楼以前是犹太人学校
You know, this whole building used to be a school for Jews.
嗯
Right.
真的
Seriously.
犹太学生以前
Yeshiva students used to
就在你现在所在的地方学《塔木德》
study the Talmud right where you're standing.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是软件工程师
I'm a software engineer.
我自♥由♥职业
You know, I freelance.
我以前在"摇滚乐"游戏工作
Uh, I used to work for Rock n' Roll games.
不是吧
No shit.
我总是玩《黑暗正义》
I play Dark Justice all the time.
也玩《战地封锁》 你游戏名是什么
Battleground Blackout too. What's your handle?
-我不玩 -你不玩
- I don't play. - You don't play.
天啊 你湿了
Jesus, you're wet.
是啊 别去追瀑布
I know, right? It's like, don't go chasing waterfalls.
左眼丽莎一直是我的最爱
Lisa Left Eye Lopes was always my favorite
因为她烧毁了
because she burned down...
那人的房♥子
That guy's house.
你有25美分吗
Hi, do you have a quarter?
-你好 你有25美分吗 -没
- Hi, do you have a quarter? - No.
你还好吗
You all right?
我好像认识那人
I think I know that guy.
给 悠着点
Okay, here you go. Take it easy.
我有点担心
Worries me a bit.
我们去买♥♥点吃的
Let's get some provisions.
我跟你说 你该追我姐姐
I'm telling you, my sister, you should go for her.
她超正的 超正
She's fucking hot. She's fucking hot.
-我经常给她发短♥信♥ 她从不 -这太棒了
- I text her a lot. She doesn't-- - This is great.
我感觉我在勒你 但是并没有
I feel like I'm choking you, but I'm not.
好了 大块头
Okay, big boy. All right.
好的 不错 不错
All right. Yes. Yes.
-看 -这是羊皮避孕套
- See... - That's lambskin.
好选择
Now, that's a good call,
因为我的小阴♥唇♥对乳胶过敏
'cause my little pussy lips are allergic to latex.
好 那人在哪
Well, good, then. Where's the guy?
在后面等我 没事
Wait for me in the back. It's okay.
弗兰 你好吗
Hey, Farran, how's it going?
不怎么样 你来买♥♥烟吗
Hey. Ah, it's been better. Came to get smokes?
你看到燕麦了吗
You seen Oatmeal?
有阵子没见过了
Uh, not for a while.
我把猫粮放在那边 但是没动静
Um, I leave the Meow Mix back there, but, uh, nothing.
-你朋友怎么了 -他今晚不太顺
- What's up with your friend? - He's having a rough night.
我跟你说 她对你有意思
Dude, I'm telling you. She's into you.
我刚跟她发了短♥信♥
Okay, 'cause I just texted her.
我随时都跟我姐姐聊天 她觉得你很性感
I talk to my sister all the time, and she thinks you're hot.
给她发短♥信♥吧
Just text her.
美♥腿♥
Hey. Hey, legs.
发条酒吧在哪
Where's Clockwork Bar?
迪士尼乐园左转 傻♥逼♥
You want to take a left at Disneyland, dipshit.
别这样 我们刚来这个街区 哪里有派对
Oh, come on. We're new to the neighborhood. Where can we party?
-D大道和8街交汇处 -好的 谢谢
- Avenue D and 8th Street. - All right. Thank you.
嗯嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
你认真的吗 哥们
Fucking seriously, bro?
-嗯 -老天
- Okay. -Jesus.
不错
Nice.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表