剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
十
Ten.
播放《成功的肯定》
Play affirmations for success.
《成功的肯定》
Affirmations for success:
我很美丽
I am beautiful.
我很美丽
I am beautiful.
我被爱着 并值得被爱
I am loved and deserve love.
我被爱着 并值得被爱
I am loved and deserve love.
一切尽在掌握之中
I am in control.
一切尽在掌握之中
I am in control.
-我很美丽 -我很美丽
- I am beautiful. - I am beautiful.
我被爱着 并值得被爱
I am loved and deserve love.
一切尽在掌握之中
I am in control.
我很美丽
I am beautiful.
我被爱着 并值得被爱
I am loved and deserve love.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好孩子
Nice kid.
-我很美丽 -我很美丽
- I am beautiful. - I am beautiful.
我被爱着 并值得被爱
I am loved and deserve love.
我被爱着 我值得被爱
I'm loved. I deserve to be loved.
-一切尽在掌握之中 -一切尽在掌握之中
- I am in control. - I'm in control.
-迈克西恩邀请你来我的派对 -一切尽在掌握之中
- Maxine invited me to your party. - I'm in control.
-你在这吗 -我知道 但是
- Are you here? - Yeah, I know, but, uh...
我想找到我那天晚上遇到的一个男人
I'm trying to find this guy I met the other night.
好吧
Oh. Wow, okay.
那...你这样说真的让我感觉自己很特别
Well, that's a-- That's a good way to make me feel special.
不不不 我们不是炮♥友♥
Right. No, no, no, it's not like a sex thing.
他是个流浪汉
It's-- He's a homelss guy.
一切尽在掌握之中
I'm in control.
一切尽在掌握之中
I'm in control.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
你来早了
You're early.
-你看上去... -谢谢
- You look-- - Thanks.
-怎么了 你看上去有点 -你经常这么说
- What's up? You seem a little-- - You always say that.
-我经常说 -对 经常
- I always say-- - Yes, always.
规律非常神奇
Routine is an incredible thing,
碧翠丝 我们会成为我们重复做的事
Beatrice. We become what we repeatedly do.
这是出自你《成功的肯定》的吗
Is that one of your affirmations?
-你的包呢 -你的包呢
- Where are your bags? - Where are your bags?
-我们要谈... -谈谈 我们谈谈
- We need to talk-- - To talk. Yes, let's talk.
现在似乎很适合谈谈
It seems like a great time to talk,
明天我们就要动身前往我准备了好几个月
on the night before we leave on a week-long vacation
为期一周的假期了
I've been planning for months.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
怎么了 小碧
What's up, Bea?
你看起来很紧张
You seem nervous.
似乎你此刻突然觉得
Almost as if it's occurring to you in this moment,
也许这会比你想象的要难
maybe, possibly that this is gonna be harder than you thought.
-有人告诉你... -你要和我分手吗 没有
- Did somebody tell you-- - That you're going to break up with me? No.
不 是你说的
No, you did.
不要再玩这种心理游戏了
Stop playing these mind games.
这有什么意义 羞辱我 让我觉得...
What is the point of all this? To humiliate me? To make me...
-内疚吗 -是的
- feel bad? - Yes!
这本不应该发生的 这...
That-- That wasn't supposed to happen. That--
不 不
No. No.
这就是问题所在
This is the problem.
你总是想要修复好每一件小事
You're always trying to fix every little thing.
我可以修复好事情 这不就好了
I can fix things. I just did.
我...我受不了了
I-- I can't do this anymore.
-你需要帮助 -我本来是打算求婚的
- You need help. - I was gonna propose.
对不起
I'm sorry.
下次见
I'll see you next time.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
操
Fuck!
分手还是...生日
Break up or... birthday?
生日
Birthday.
好了
All right.
出来喝杯咖啡吗
好啊 一小时后见
你好 我以为你周末不在呢
Oh, hey. I thought you were away for the weekend.
-我和我女友分手了 -不是吧
- I broke up with my girlfriend. - Oh, no.
所以你不用喂波巴·费特了
Yeah, so you don't need to feed Boba Fett.
-好吧 -我们之前说好的多少钱来着
- Oh, okay. - What was it we decided on?
一周五十 对吗 给你一百
Fifty for the week, right? Here's 100.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是太好了 因为说实在的
This is actually really great because honestly,
我很有可能会把那条鱼喂死
I probably would've killed that fish.
我能问你一个问题吗
Ah, um, can-- Can I ask you something?
好的
Sure.
我们住在同一幢楼
We live in the same building
经常会碰面
and we see each other, you know, around. Um...
你对我有什么感觉
What's your take on me?
-我没有感觉 -不
- I don't have one. - No.
我说真的 如果你必须选择...
Really. I mean, like, if you had to choose--
要不是你付我钱 我永远不会和你说话
Like, if you weren't paying me, I never would've spoken to you.
好 谢谢你 谢谢你的真诚
Okay. Um, thank you. Thank you for your honesty.
你开玩笑吧
You're shitting me.
你本来准备求婚的
You were gonna propose.
自从我认识你以来 你就和碧翠丝在一起
Ever since I've known you, it's been Beatrice.
除你之外没人能撑过大学的异地恋
I mean, nobody gets through long distance in college.
她不适合我
She's the wrong person for me.
你刚毁掉了你的人生
You just blew up your whole life
还像连环杀手一样镇定
and you are serial-killer calm about it.
你觉得有没有可能修正你的人生
Do you think it's possible to correct your life?
我发现我自己
I find myself in this position
终于能够以正确的方式做事了
of finally being able to do things the right way.
你懂吗
You know?
你来我家吃晚饭吧
Why don't you come over for dinner?
希丽和我很乐意你来做客 周五晚
Sheree and I would love to have you. Friday night.
好的
Yeah.
不管周五发生什么 我一定会到
Whenever Friday happens, I'll be there.
我刚准备联♥系♥你
I was just gonna reach out.
你好 我是来找扎维里医生的
Hi, I'm here to see Dr. Zaveri.
-你好 -艾伦 怎么了
- Hi. - Alan, what's wrong?
你来做什么 你感冒了吗
What are you doing here? Do you have a cold?
不 我只是有些事想告诉你
Oh, no, I just wanted to tell you something.
你现在不是应该在工作吗 你不该翘班
Aren't you supposed to be at work? You can't skip work.
-我想告诉你 -你不能再翘班了
- I'm trying to tell you-- - You can't go skipping work again.
不管你想告诉我什么 都可以等会再说
Whatever it is you want to tell me, it can wait until later.
我向碧翠丝求婚了
I proposed to Beatrice.
她答应了吗
Did she say yes?
嗯 嗯 她答应了
Yes. Yes, she said yes.
她当然答应了
Of course she did.
我真为你高兴
Oh, I'm so happy for you.
我也是
Me too.
等着看吧 这会改变一切的
You just wait and see. This is gonna change everything.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
电梯上行
Going up.
目前出现了暂时性的断电情况
We are experiencing a temporary power outage.
拿出手♥机♥ 打911
Get your phones! Call 911!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
所有人躺下 所有人仰面躺下
Get down, everyone! Everyone, lie on your backs!
躺下 躺下 躺下
Get down, get down, get down!
哥们 你没听到吗 我们要死了
Hey, man. Didn't you get the news? We're about to die.
没关系 我经常死
It doesn't matter. I die all the time.
我也是
Me too.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
好了 等我一下
All right, just give me a second!
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表