剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
我觉得我死了
I think I'm dead.
我们都死了
We're all dead.
她之前看了一部费里尼电影
Sees a Fellini film once.
你们还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
约翰 没事 挺好的
John, yeah, we're all good.
小纳就是有点不太舒服
Nad's just a little under the weather.
没有 我挺好的 没事
No, no, no. I'm okay, I'm okay. It's okay.
没事的 我没事
It's okay. I'm okay.
你们他妈在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
外面到处都是人等着上厕所
There are people hopping up and down on one leg out here.
是吗 她是寿星 而他是她前男友
Oh, well, she's the birthday girl and he's her ex,
所以我建议你想一个备用计划
so if I were you, I'd get a backup plan.
如果你们二十分钟后不出来
You guys aren't out in 20 minutes,
我就让大家多等一会
I'll tell the line to wait longer.
好 谢了 露西
Okay, thanks, Lucy.
说实话 我觉得你跟我直说 我会感觉更好
Honestly, I think I'd feel better if you just told me,
"你听上去像个疯婆子"
"You sound like a crazy bitch."
不 我在努力理解 你是说...
No, I just want to understand. So...
你认为你去追你的猫时 被一辆车撞了
you think you were hit by a car while you were chasing your cat,
而现在你正在重新过你的生日
and now you're reliving your birthday?
不是我认为 我告诉你 这些都发生过
No, I don't think. I'm telling you it actually happened.
好吧 假装你真的被车撞了
Okay, well, let's say that you were actually hit by a car.
我再说一次 不是假说
Again, not hypothetical.
这是我想跟你说的一个事实
Just a fact is what I'm trying to tell you.
如果一个人被车撞了
So somebody who was actually struck by a vehicle
也许那个人身上会有痕迹什么的
maybe would have marks or something.
但是你现在看起来很精神
But you, right now, look fantastic.
事实上 你看起来很美
In fact, you look beautiful.
谢谢你 但我觉得我们的话题好像没对上
Thank you, but I feel like we're talking about something else.
我很感激你对我的称赞
I'm grateful that you're complimenting me.
-我不是... -你没听懂我的意思
- I'm not-- - You're not hearing me.
我的意思是 这件事没有影响到你
I'm just saying it didn't seem like it affected you,
不管到底发生了什么
whatever this thing that happened--
我明白了 所以这是在暗喻我们的关系
Oh, I see. So now it's just a metaphor for our relationship.
我想说的是 你现在没事
My point is, is that you're okay.
对 我确实抽了麦克西恩给的卷烟
Ah, yeah, I did smoke one of Maxine's joints,
也许 也许是因为... 有道理
and I think that, uh, maybe it's just, yeah--
我和可♥卡♥因♥就像油和醋
Me and cocaine are like oil and vinegar.
我似乎并不擅长混合多种物质
I just think I'm not good at mixing substances.
也不擅长暗喻
Or metaphors.
我刚才不是说了油和醋 这难道不算比喻吗
Did I not say like oil and vinegar? Is that not a fucking simile?
好了 你还好吗
Okay, how are you?
-你真想知道吗 -真的
- You really want to know? - I do.
到目前为止 我的离婚已经让我心力交瘁
Well, my divorce is straight up harrowing at this point,
这过去的六个月
and... the last six months of my life
简直是我人生的低谷
have been an onslaught of personal failure
也让别人痛苦不堪
and, uh... other people's misery.
有意思吗
In a fun way?
抱歉
Sorry.
露西如何了
How is Lucy?
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
但是
But...
我很想你
I miss you very much.
别利用你的孩子让我感到内疚而跟你复合
Don't use your kid to try to guilt me to get back together.
别利用我的孩子减轻你的负罪感
Don't use my kid to ease your guilt.
我的猫丢了
I lost my cat.
什么意思 燕麦怎么了
What do you mean? What happened to Oatmeal?
它难道不是经常跑去公园和熟食店
Doesn't he go out down to the park and to the deli,
到处跑来跑去吗
like stuff like that?
已经过了...
It's been...
三天
three days.
你想去找它吗
You want to go find him?
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
记得扔垃圾吗
Remember littering?
记得丁金斯吗
Remember Dinkins?
我好像认识这家伙
I think I know this guy.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
什么
What?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
少烦我
Fuck off!
感觉你们俩有很多共同点
Sounds like you guys have a lot in common.
燕麦
Oatmeal.
你在干什么 你没看到那辆车吗
What are you doing? Did you not see that car?
那是燕麦 我们快跟上
That was Oatmeal. Let's go.
不 我们哪儿都不去 好吗
No, we're not going anywhere,okay?
我要送你回家 你得好好睡一觉
I'm taking you home. You need sleep.
你不帮我找燕麦吗
You're not gonna help me look for Oatmeal?
我以为燕麦是你用来
I thought Oatmeal was a line
钓我跟你回家的一个借口
you were using to get me to go home with you.
你觉得我需要一个借口才能钓到你
Oh, you think I need a line for that.
没错 这可是你啊
Yeah, because this is you we're talking about.
要不是麦克西恩给我发信息
I wouldn't have known it was your birthday party
我都不知道今天是你的生日派对
if Maxine hadn't texted me.
天啊 你知道谁会因为
Oh my God, do you know who gets mad
没有受邀参加生日派对而生气吗
about not being invited to birthday parties?
小姑娘们 成熟点吧
Little girls. Grow up.
上帝啊
Jesus.
车来了 上帝啊
Uh-oh, cars. Fucking Christ.
燕麦 操
Oatmeal. Fuck.
燕麦
Oatmeal.
燕麦
Oatmeal.
过来 你这该死的小坏蛋
Come here, my little fucking baby.
我的小疯子
My little maniac.
哪个小家伙走丢了呢
Who's a little lost boy?
没错 就是你
Yeah, you're the fucking one.
就是你 宝贝
You're the one, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我们成功了吗
Did we do it?
没错 我们成功了
Yeah, we fucking did it.
燕麦
Oatmeal?
搞什么
The fuck?
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
燕麦
Oatmeal.
操
Fuck.
操 让一下
Fuck. Excuse me.
生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗
Sweet birthday baby, having fun?
宇宙想要跟我过不去
The universe is trying to fuck with me,
我拒绝接受
and I refuse to engage.
你听到了吗 我不接受
Do you hear me? I won't do it!
就算你把我的猫变没 我也不在乎
And I don't give a fuck if you disappear my cat.
纳蒂亚 你有点...
Nadia, you're acting a little...
这里面有什么
What is in this?
掺了可♥卡♥因♥ 以色列人都这么做
It's laced with cocaine, just like the Israelis.
不 姐们 我吸过很多可♥卡♥因♥
No, man, no. I've tried cocaine many times,
从没遇到过让我这么难受的
and nothing has ever fucked me up like this did.
-你都还没吸呢 -好了 麦克西恩
- Yeah, you haven't even smoked it yet. - All right, Maxine.
如果说有可能 有那么一点点可能
If there is a chance, I mean any chance,
这里面除了可♥卡♥因♥以外还有点别的东西
that there is something in here other than cocaine,
请你告诉我
I really need you to just tell me.
拜托 小纳 别一副可怜的样子
Come on, Nads. Stop acting like such a victim.
你就是只蟑螂
You're a cockroach.
我才不是蟑螂
I am not a cockroach.
你为什么说我是蟑螂
Why would you call me a cockroach?
你说我是蟑螂到底是什么意思
What does that even fucking mean, a cockroach?
你什么都能吃 什么都能吸 什么都能上
You can eat anything, take anything, do anything.
你坚不可摧 你根本死不掉
It's impossible to destroy you. You'll never die.
我一直在死 唉哟
I am dying constantly! Ouch!
小纳 如果你要一直这样闹下去
Nads, if you're gonna act like this,
那你也许应该离开这里
then maybe you should just leave, okay?
不要离开我为你办的派对
Don't bail on my party for you!
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表