剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
杯子
Glasses!
抽烟
Smoking.
来
Come on.
鱼儿
Fishes!
你好啊
What's up?
天啊 夹克衫 好酷的夹克衫
Oh, my God, there's a jacket. So cool, that jacket!
你还好吧
You all right? Hey!
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
-你太棒了 -生日快乐
- You're so great. - Hey, happy birthday.
来击掌 击掌
High five! Yeah, high five!
你好吗
How are ya?
生日快乐 宝贝
Sweet birthday baby.
麦克西恩 过来
Maxine. Come here.
我真♥他♥妈♥好爱你
I fucking love you so much.
我也爱你 你怎么了
Ooh, I love you, too. What's up with you?
我要溜了
I got to split.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-我要去找艾伦 -艾伦 当然了
- I got to go find Alan. - Oh, Alan, of course.
你知道艾伦吧
Do you know Alan?
我不知道 我还是你最好的朋友
No, I don't and I'm your best friend.
我为你和你的朋友办了这个派对
I put together this party for you and your friends,
而你打算就这么溜了吗
and you're just gonna leave?
老实说 我也想骗骗你
Co-dependently speaking, I'd love to lie to you
告诉你我一小时后就回来
and tell you I'll be back in an hour,
但我觉得我们这么铁 我应该能和你说实话
but I think our friendship can handle me being honest with you.
别走
Don't leave.
你到底怎么回事 搞什么
What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck?
你为什么要泼我水
Why did you do that to me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我给你拿件衣服 你要是想的话还是能离开
I'll get you a shirt. If you want, you can still go.
好吧
Okay.
回来了
It's back.
都回来了
It's all back.
拜托
Please?
拜托拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please, please? Please? Please?
拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please?
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
我想你 小家伙
I miss you, little buddy.
我们成功了
We fucking cracked it.
我想多给你喂一点 庆祝一下
I want to give you extra to celebrate,
但我们都知道
but we know that would
这样会让你的鳔发肿害死你 所以
swell your swim bladder and kill you, so...
我得去找纳蒂亚
I gotta go find Nadia.
怎么了 你不喜欢这衣服吗 太海盗风了吗
What's wrong? You hate that shirt? Too much pirate?
看起来不错
It looks good.
麦克斯 我不能下这个楼梯
Max, I can't go down those fucking stairs.
我怕我会死
I'm scared I could die.
别傻了 你没事的 你可以的
Don't be crazy. You're fine. You can do it.
来吧
Come on.
迈克 看到你回来真好
Hey, Mike. Good to see you're back.
-我在打电♥话♥呢 -你还是个混♥蛋♥
- I'm on the phone. - And you're still a dick.
纳蒂亚 握住我的手
Nadia, take my hand.
握住
Take it.
握住
Take it.
我们一起下去
Let's go down together.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. -Sorry.
我之前都没注意到你 你一直在这里吗
I haven't noticed you before. Are you always here?
-应该是吧 -好吧
- I think so. - Yeah.
好吧 那就回头见了
All right, well, I'll see you around.
回头见
See you around.
快开门啊
Come on, man.
拜托
Come on.
赶紧把门给我打开
Fucking open the fucking door.
操 伙计
Fucking A, man.
你能让我进去吗
can you let me in?
我是艾伦·扎维里的朋友
I'm Alan Zaveri's friend.
不行
No.
这幢楼里不能抽烟
This is a no smoking building.
操 你怎这么快就出来了 你是异鬼吗
Fuck, how'd you move that quick? What are you, a White Walker?
你能把这该死的玩意灭掉吗
Will you put this goddamn thing out?
我老婆经常抽烟 然后患上癌症死了
My wife smoked a lot, and she died of cancer.
-对不起 对不起 -请你灭掉
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Put it out, please.
听着 听着
Listen, listen, listen.
偷偷告诉你
Between you and me,
我最近死过好几次了
I have recently encountered death numerous times,
我有一些好消息
and I come bearing some good news.
人生就像一盒时间线 明白吗
Life is like a box of timelines. You feel me?
不明白
No.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand what you mean.
可以这么说 在这个平面里
Suffice to say that while yes, on this plane,
你的妻子死了 吸烟有害健康
your wife is dead and smoking kills,
但是在其他某个地方 她活得好好的
somewhere she is alive and well
在沙滩上喝着迈泰酒
sipping a mai tai on a beach, uh...
或者在马背上抽着烟 也许还和法比奥一起
on horseback, smoking a cigarette, maybe with Fabio.
不要法比奥
No Fabio.
天啊 你说得我好嫉妒
God, you're making me jealous.
法比奥是个很帅的家伙
He's a very attractive man, Fabio.
你还在抽烟
You're still smoking.
-你不会放我进去的 对吗 -是的
- You're not gonna let me in, are you? - No.
别生气 你是个很好的人
Don't be mad. You're very nice, though.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也很漂亮 抱歉
You're nice to look at too. Sorry.
你也不赖 乔
Not so bad yourself, Joe.
好了 谢谢你如此心系邻里
All right. Thanks for watching out for the neighborhood.
-好好保重 好吗 -好的
- You be careful, will you, please? - Yeah, sure.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
别抽烟了
Stop smoking.
-你好像身负什么重要的任务 -没错
- Oh, you look like you're on a mission. - I am.
-这样参加派对最好了 -莉茲
- It's the best way to do a party. - Hey, Lizzy.
带着目的而来 激发起人们的好奇心
Go with purpose. Triggers people's curiosity.
你看到纳蒂亚了吗
Have you seen Nadia?
她不见好一会儿了 估计搭上帅哥溜了吧
I haven't for a while. She probably caught some tail and left.
她想干什么就干什么 今天是她的生日
You know, she can do whatever she wants. It's her birthday.
其实跟这没关系
Let's be honest. It's not it.
她不管在哪一天都会想干什么就干什么
She'll do whatever she wants regardless of the day.
乔丹娜 这是...
Oh, Jordana, this is...
抱歉 我不...你叫什么
I'm sorry. I didn't-- Uh, what's your name?
没关系 我叫艾伦
It's-- It's fine. It's Alan.
艾伦
Alan.
我喜欢艾伦这个名字
I love the name Alan.
这里没有蔓越莓色拉
They don't have any cranberry seltzer here.
-你想去趟熟食店吗 -嗯
- You want to go to the deli? - Yeah.
纳蒂亚想让我告诉你...
You-- You know, Nadia wanted me to tell you...
她很后悔告诉你
she regrets telling you
你不该收养那些獒幼犬
that you shouldn't adopt those mastiff puppies.
她是这么说的吗
She said that?
是的 她觉得你会成为一个优秀的妈妈
Yeah. She thinks you would be a great mother.
看 我就说吧
See? I told you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
天啊 很抱歉我这么激动 我来例假了
Oh, God, I'm sorry I'm so emotional. I have-- I have my period.
我也快来了 她是T
I'm about to get mine. She's the alpha.
我要去换棉条了 谢谢你告诉我
I'm gonna go change my tampon. Thank you for telling me that.
这个给你
Take this.
会给你带来好运的
It has good karma.
太棒了 燕麦
Ah, fucking A. Oatmeal?
伙计
Hey, man.
燕麦
Hey, Oatmeal.
马仔
Horse.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表