剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
It's not a sex thing. He's homeless.
至少你对男人的品位有所提升
Well, at least your taste in men has improved.
你不要这样取笑无家可归的人 约翰
Uh, it's not cool to make fun of homeless people, John.
我没有取笑无家可归的人
I'm not making fun of homeless people.
我来了你的派对 你却不在
I'm at your party. You're not here.
我想见你
I want to see you.
我靠
Oh, shit.
找到他了
Found him.
至少找到了他的东西
Or at least, uh, I found his stuff.
这就意味着他还活着
But you know, that means that he's around.
看来我终于搞明白了一点点
I think I finally figured out
这个世界到底是怎么运转的
a little something about how this world works.
早该如此 你都36岁了
Well, you should. You're 36 years old.
你快回来了吗 我很想见你
Are you coming back here soon? 'Cause I would like to see you.
说实话 我不回去了
Um, actually, I'm not coming back there.
不如你找个其他女人回家 怎么样
Uh, why don't you, um, go home with someone else, all right?
-选一个你真正喜欢的女人 -这话什么意思
- Go home with someone you actually like. - What does that mean?
听我说 你看那个穿红上衣的女人
Look. Do you see that chick with the red shirt
她马上要跟男朋友吵架了
about to get into a fight with her boyfriend?
你可以抓住机会 好吗
Take it as an opportunity, okay?
快上去 把握机会
Just... get in there.
我不感兴趣 你赶紧回来 好吗
No, I'm not interested in that. Listen, get over here, okay?
约翰尼
Johnny...
再见
Goodbye.
我不知道
I don't know.
有什么事吗
You need something?
没有
No.
你有什么需要吗
Do you need something?
没有
I'm okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是一个来这里帮你看守鞋的人
I'm just a person that is here guarding your shoes.
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't know what
你这是陷入了什么诡异设定 但是...
kind of weird scene you're involved in, but...
你要是打算坐在那里
if you're gonna sit there,
不要在我睡着时碰我 我有严重的条件反射
don't touch me while I'm sleeping, cuz I've got serious reflexes.
-会致命 -好的 我不会碰你
- Deadly. - Okay, I'm not gonna touch you.
我能不能坐在这里玩我的填字游戏
Is it okay if I just, uh, sit here and play my crossword puzzles?
我不在乎
I don't care.
好的
Okay.
那双鞋不是你的
Those aren't yours.
我想给你剪头发
I want to cut your hair.
好吧 你们赢了
All right, you win.
电梯即将关闭 请远离电梯门
Please stand clear of the closing door.
电梯上行
Going up.
电梯上行 是吧
Elevator up, huh?
好吧
Okay.
目前出现了暂时性的断电情况
We are experiencing a temporary power outage.
快拿手♥机♥ 打911
Get your phone! Call 911!
不要 不要 出不去
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Can't break us out.
快点 大家都躺下 快
Quickly, lie down, everyone!
快点 趴下 趴下
Get down, get down, get down, get down!
哥们 你没听到吗 我们要死了
Hey, man. Didn't you get the news? We're about to die.
没关系 我经常死
It doesn't matter. I die all the time.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表