剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
Okay.
好 我就试一次 仅此一次
Okay, I-- I-- I will... I'll give it a try, just this once.
好吧 我错了 我承认
Okay, I was wrong. I accept it,
但我们总得查清你是怎么死的
but we got to figure out how you died.
我说了这样没用
I told you that wouldn't work,
心理咨♥询♥是我最怕的事之一
and therapy is one of my biggest fears.
这就像你说你很怕蜘蛛
It's like if you said that you were afraid of spiders
然后我马上拿一群蜘蛛给你看
and then I was like, "Here's a bunch of spiders."
露丝不是蜘蛛 她比较像捕蝉的螳螂
Ruth isn't a spider. She's got more of a praying mantis vibe,
作为一个对蜜蜂过敏的人
which, as somebody who's always been allergic to bees,
我觉得很有安全感
I find highly comforting.
这么巧 我也对蜜蜂过敏
That's weird. I'm allergic to bees, too.
真的吗
Seriously?
那我们现在就去冲向蜜蜂
Oh, so I guess we run into a bunch of fucking honeybees now.
这样吧 新计划 听我说
Okay, new plan. Hear me out.
不如我陪你过一遍你的夜晚
What if I go through your night with you?
再现一次你当时做的事情
We recreate what you did that first time.
也许我能看到你没注意到的东西
Maybe I see something that you didn't.
你不明白
Look, you don't understand.
你循环的是一场华丽的生日派对
You get to relive your fancy birthday party with...
周围都是很棒的人 虽然你根本不喜欢
awesome people that you don't even like.
但我循环的是我人生中最糟糕的夜晚
And I have to relive the worst night of my life.
我不希望你看到
I don't want you to see it.
艾伦 我见过的糟心事多了去了
Alan, I have seen some shit.
好吗 不管那天晚上发生了什么
Okay? Whatever happened that night...
我绝对不会惊讶的 我保证
you're not gonna surprise me, I promise.
来吧
Come on.
说吧 你做的第一件事是什么
All right, what did you do first?
我第一次开始循环的时候
The first time I lived this cycle,
我进去的时候
I didn't know she was on
不知道她在打电♥话♥ 所以...
the phone before I went in, so... so, um...
我们等她打完吧
we should wait until she's done.
我希望他不是打算跟我求婚
I just hope he is not planning to propose.
我那天晚上本来打算求婚
I was planning on proposing on the original night.
我没听到这些话
I-- I didn't hear any of this.
我花了几个月时间
I spent months trying to
想跟他说清楚 但是他根本不听...
get through to him, but he doesn't seem...
她在跟那个叫迈克的家伙说话
She's talking to that guy named Mike.
就是她出轨的那个男人
The one she cheated on me with?
你派对上那个人 那个混球
The one who was at your party? The douchebag?
-自恃甚高的白人 -我今晚得告诉他
- A pseudo-intellectual white guy? - I have to tell him tonight.
-他是麦克西恩的朋友 -好 拜
- That's Maxine's friend. - Okay, bye.
原来这就是传说中的碧翠丝
Huh. So this is the famous Beatrice.
艾伦 这是谁
Alan. Who's this?
我... 我们就是在街上遇到的
I'm... We just ran into each other on the street.
我想上个厕所 可以吗
I gotta take a leak. Is that okay?
-好 -谢谢你 我膀胱小
- Sure. - Thank you. Tiny bladder.
对了 请问下 你这里有白色软干酪吗
Oh. Uh, real quick. Do you have any cottage cheese?
现在谁还吃那个啊
Who eats cottage cheese?
我全靠吃那个保持身材 好吗
Look, it's how I maintain my figure, all right?
-卫生间在那边 -谢谢
- The bathroom's over there. - Thank you.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is that?
说来话长
It's a long story.
她在帮我处理一些事
She's helping me out with something.
我们不是要去旅行了吗
I thought we were going away.
我们都知道旅行是去不成了
You and I both know that's not gonna happen,
所以赶紧开始吧
so let's get this over with.
是这样 我知道本来定好今晚出发
Look, I know we're supposed to leave tonight,
但我最近一直在思考我们的感情
but I've just been thinking a lot about our relationship.
我们从小就在一起...
We've been together since we were kids and...
你可以说是我最好的朋友
basically, you're like my best friend.
但说句老实话 这不是我想要的
But if I'm honest with myself... this isn't what I want.
我希望拥有更多
I want more for my life.
我想去犯错 我想拿到学位
I want to make mistakes. I want to get my degree.
我有很多想做的事
There's so much I want to do,
可你只想永远留在原地
and you just want to stay exactly the same.
我很爱你 但是...
I love you, but...
过去九年来...
...I've been taking care of this,
我一直在照顾这段感情 照顾你...
us, you, for the last nine years, and...
我不禁意识到我一直都在担心你
I just can't help but realize that I've been worrying about you...
努力经营这段感情 这成了我的工作
and managing us, and it's just becoming a job.
我已经有一份全职工作了
And I already have a full-time job.
你有全职工作是吗
Oh, you have a job?
对
Yeah.
我在修文学博士学位
I'm working on my PhD in literature.
那玩意根本没用
Wow, that is totally useless.
抱歉 其实 我走过来
I'm so sorry. I actually-- I just came over
是想跟你说
because I wanted to tell you that
这些无麸质的饼干太好吃了
these gluten-free crackers are dynamite.
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
我懂你意思了 你觉得你能找到更好的
I think I get the picture. So you think you can do better.
很有趣 因为在我看来 艾伦很好
It's interesting, 'cause I actually think that Alan over here
反而是你远远配不上他
is way out of your league.
没人问你的意见好吗
No one asked you, okay?
请问你这些艺术品是哪里买♥♥的
Where-- Where'd you get this art from?
都是从Urban Outfitters买♥♥的吗
Is it, like, all from Urban Outfitters
还是说只是一部分
or just a couple of the pieces?
这女人是谁
Who is this woman?
你们说完了吗
Are we done here?
好了 起来 走吧
All right, great, man. Come on.
行 饼干♥你♥留着吧
All right, keep the crackers.
这位男士
This guy right here
是我见过维持勃起状态最持久的 知道吗
can maintain erections like few men I've known, all right?
你以后再也享受不到了 好好想想吧
And you're gonna miss out on all that, so meditate on that.
蠢货
Stupid.
我知道她应该不会记得
I know she's not gonna remember any of that,
但是刚才太棒了
but that was so great.
太精彩了 你很厉害 谢谢你
It was great. You were amazing. Thank you.
你说得对 我确实很厉害
You know what? I really was fucking amazing.
我跟你说 我从来没给谁出过头
I gotta tell you, man. I never stick my neck out for anybody,
但我觉得自己现在就像洛奇
but I feel like fucking Rocky right now.
今天这样真的是太爽了
Hey, 'cause the thing is it's so great,
因为每次都是这婊♥子♥折磨你
Every time, this little bitch fucked you,
但是这次 你进去反过来折磨了她
and this time, you went in there and fucked her.
是啊 谢谢你 谢谢你
Yeah. Yeah, thank you. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
不客气
You're welcome.
好 接下来发生了什么
All right, so, what happened next?
你当初差不多喝到这么醉吗
So, is this about as drunk as you were?
比现在醉得多 我甚至不记得有多醉了
I was way more drunk. I don't even remember how drunk I was.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
嘿 酒保姐姐
Uh, hey, bartendress.
-你好 再来点酒 谢谢 -慢用
- Hello. Uh, more drunk, please. - Here you go.
-谢谢 太好了 -好
- Yes, thanks. Great. - Yeah.
我早就知道她不快乐
I knew she was unhappy.
我不知道我为什么会觉得求婚是个好主意
I don't know why I thought proposing would be a good idea.
有时候孤注一掷是我们最好的方式
Sometimes Hail Marys are the best Marys we've got.
你结过婚吗 订过婚吗
You ever been married, engaged?
其实 我考虑过 真的考虑过
You know, I've thought about it, I've thought about it,
但是后来我意识到那只是一种本能
but then I realize that's just a base instinct
基本只有没出息的普通人才会有
mostly for suckers and, you know, mediocres.
所以我就放弃了 不去想了
And so, I move on. I get over it.
我觉得结婚不是很适合我
I mean, I don't really think it's for me.
我觉得我注定要孤独一生
I think I'm meant to be alone.
能承受我们这种遭遇的人也不多
Not many people could go through what we are going through.
这项链挺好看
That's pretty.
这个啊 以前是我妈妈的
Oh, this. This was my mother's.
是克鲁格金币 你知道那是什么吗
It's a krugerrand. You know what that is?
也许... 不 我绝对不知道
May-- No. No, I definitely don't.
是南非的一种黄金
It's a South African gold bullion.
每盎司大概一千五百美金吧
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表