剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
into a client meeting like in ten minutes.
干什么
For what? Uh...
向一个俄♥罗♥斯♥亿万富翁销♥售♥纽约地标吗
To sell some New York landmark to a Russian billionaire
他的鹦鹉需要个宿舍
who needs a dorm room for a parrot?
这不完全公平
Okay, that's not entirely fair.
所以你承认还是有点公平了
Ah, so you admit it's a little fair.
听着 如果你过来 我就给你口
Hey, listen, if you get over here, I'll give you a blowjob.
如果我过去 你就给我口
If I come down there, you'll give me a blowjob?
我反正都要给你口
I would suck your cock anyway,
但如果你过来的话 我们就好比是在做交易
but if you come down here, it'll give it a transactional nature
这样更有意思
that I think would be a fun twist.
好吧 那个警♥察♥局
Okay. Which precinct?
我没在警♥察♥局 好吗
I'm not at a precinct, all right?
我在14街上的犹太教堂
I'm actually at a synagogue on, uh, 14th street.
-贝修伦犹太教堂 -这最好不是什么仇恨犯罪
- Bishulim Synagogue. - This better not be a hate crime.
谢谢
Thank you.
平安 平安
Shalom, shalom!
快点
Let's move it.
这是做礼拜的地方 对我来说有点意义
This is a place of worship. This means something to me.
我成长于天主教家庭
I was raised Catholic.
嗯 但你做♥爱♥像犹太人
Right, but you fuck like a Jew.
-这可不是坏事 -是吗
- That is not a bad thing. - Really?
我把想问拉比的问题都列出来了
All right, I have this list of questions for the rabbi, okay?
丝芙兰
Shifra.
瞧瞧谁来了 这是我丈夫 约翰
Look who it is. It's my husband, John.
我没看到戒指
I don't see a ring.
听着
Look.
别给别人说 我36岁 没小孩 很多子♥宫♥肌瘤
Between us, I'm 36, no kids, lots of fibroids.
还有 我头发里还粘上了这东西
Plus, I've got this thing just stuck in my hair.
我给你带来了一个男人
I brought you a man.
你能行行好吗
Can you just... help me out a little?
给你说下 我不是犹太人 但我割了包皮
Just so you know, I'm not Jewish, but I am circumcised.
算一半吧
Well, 50-50.
我也有子♥宫♥肌瘤
I have fibroids, too.
进来 进来 坐吧
Come in, come in. Sit down.
-你是谁 -约翰·雷耶斯
- Who are you? - John Reyes.
勒茨和雷耶斯房♥地♥产♥
Lutz and Reyes Real Estate.
我想问你一些
I just have a couple of
关于10大道和A街路口上的老犹太学校的问题
questions about the old yeshiva on Tenth and A.
我在那上的学
I went to school there.
我最初的记忆是躲在一个桌子下面
My first memory's hiding under a desk.
保护我们不受原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的伤害
It was supposed to protect us from the atomic bomb blast.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
纸上写了什么
What's on that paper?
这幢楼以前有闹鬼的历史吗
Are there any history of hauntings in the building?
灵异事件
Supernatural events,
起死回生什么的
the dead coming back to life, things of that nature?
你真的是做房♥地♥产♥的吗
You said you were in real estate?
我一直在观察你 希夫拉
I, uh-- I've been watching you, Shifra.
我不得不说 我觉得你的心不在这里
I got to tell you, I don't think your heart is in this place.
-什么 -你没听错
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
-你知道祷文吗 -我当然知道祷文了
- I mean, do you even know the prayers? - Yes, I know the prayers.
好吧
All right. Uh...
喝酒的祷文是什么
What's the prayer for drinking wine, huh?
祝酒
Borei pri hagafen.
好吧 太简单了
Okay, too easy.
那保护有危险的人呢
What about for protecting someone in danger?
你知道是什么祷文吗
Do you know that one?
我知道祷文
I know the prayers.
那如果有一个人要死了 该用什么祷文
Like, if a person could die. How does that go?
来坐下
Come sit.
我前妻发现了她的事 就把我赶了出来
My ex found out about her and she threw me out.
我的女儿觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
My daughter thinks I'm an asshole.
我真的觉得我想和纳蒂亚在一起
I really thought I wanted to be with Nadia,
结果她说她觉得压力太大了
who turned around and said that was too much pressure...
-我很受伤 -听着
- which hurt. - Listen.
神秘主义教会我们
Mysticism teaches that
就算是智者也有不懂的智慧
there is wisdom inaccessible to the intellect.
你只有放弃 五蕴皆空才能懂得
You can only reach it through surrender, being nothing.
放下现实世界
Turn away from the physical world
投身于精神世界
and turn toward the spiritual one.
也许你找纳蒂亚只是为了转移自己的注意力
Maybe Nadia is just a way to stay distracted,
躲避深渊
avoid the abyss,
而其实只有接受深渊才是你唯一的出路
when embracing it is the only way forward.
好吧
Right.
她问的那幢楼真的不闹鬼吗
And that building she's asking about isn't really haunted?
楼不会闹鬼
Buildings aren't haunted.
人才有鬼
People are.
-那是什么意思 -天使在我们身边
- What does that mean? - Angels are all around us.
你不能喝
You can't drink that.
没错
Correct.
这是不能喝的
It's undrinkable.
听着 谢谢你的祈祷 我很感激
Listen, uh, thank you for the prayer. I appreciate it.
虽然没什么用 但还是谢谢你
I mean, it won't do anything, but, uh, you know, thanks.
希夫拉
Shifra.
-拉比 非常感谢 -不客气
- Rabbi, thank you very much. - You're welcome.
好了 我们走
We're done here. Let's go.
约翰 约翰 拜托 停下
John, John, John, come on. Just stop.
你知道我会跟上你的 约翰
You know I'll catch up with you, John.
约翰
John!
刚刚是怎么回事 你要告诉我吗
What was that about? You wanna tell me?
你为什么要问那些问题 你有精神问题吗
What were those questions? You having a mental issue?
你杀了人吗
Did you kill someone?
天啊 你认真的吗 不 我没有杀人
God. Seriously? Come on. No, I did not kill somebody.
如果我杀了人 我会很淡定
If I killed somebody, I'd play it cool,
搬到墨西哥 组一支乐队
move to Mexico, start a band.
那这到底是怎么回事
Then what is the problem?
你能告诉我拉比怎么说吗
Will you just tell me what the Rabbi said?
不不不 已经六个月了
No, no, no. It's been six months.
我一直保持着距离 给予你空间
I kept my distance. I gave you your space.
然后我收到短♥信♥邀请我参加你的生日派对
Then I get a text inviting me to your birthday party.
-麦克西恩邀请你的 -在拉比的地盘
- Maxine invited you. - A transactional blowjob
给我口♥交♥ 你到底怎么回事
with a side of Rabbi. What is going on with you?
-你真想知道吗 -想
- Do you want to know? - Yes.
我不能告诉你 好吗
I can't tell you, okay?
可变因素太多了 你懂我意思吧
There's too many moving parts. You know what I mean?
太多出入环节了 所以
It's a lot of ins and outs, so...
我毁了我的人生 我不怪你
I blew up my life, and that's not on you.
但是如果你能承认
But if you could acknowledge
这一切 那我也会心安一些
that it happened, that would be great.
我承认 约翰
It happened, John.
我知道那事发生了
I know it happened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不想把你头发扯下来
I don't want to rip your hair out.
这简直就像个小
It's like a little...
小心点
Careful.
-你看 -我的天
- Look at that. - Ah, mamma mia.
你能把它做成一把酒馆椅吗
Now can you turn it into a bistro chair?
当然了 我大学时做过服务生
Of course. I was a waiter in college.
还是很高级的
And very high.
你真厉害 真厉害
Good for you. That's good.
6点半了
6:30.
很晚了 我从来没有坚持过这么久
It's late. I've never lasted this long.
等等
Wait, hold on.
让我准备一下我的荤段子
Let me back up my truck of double entendres.
在那之前 那拉比到底说了什么
Before you do that, what did the Rabbi say?
没什么 他们卖♥♥掉了那幢楼
Nothing. That they sold the building
因为没人想住在那里
'cause nobody wanted to be there.
他说了什么神秘主义
He talked about mysticism
还有什么通过放弃得到智慧
and how there's wisdom through surrender.
你为什么这么感兴趣
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表