剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
I'll be right back, okay?
她就在里面
There she is.
约翰
John, man.
这孩子刚刚向我竖中指
This kid just gave me the finger.
她真是太完美了
She's perfect.
露西 来打个招呼
Luce, say hi.
打个招呼 宝贝 打个招呼
Say hi, baby. Say hi.
该吃煎饼了
Pancake time.
好吧 约翰
Okay, John.
-小心 -小心什么
- Be careful. - With what?
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
-做什么 -我不能见她
- Do what? - I can't meet her.
我会死在她面前的 约翰
I could die in front of her, John.
-死 -没错
- Die? - Yes.
你怎么会死
What are you gonna die from?
我不知道 比如被压死
I don't know. The grate for starters.
可能被车撞死 最好的情况 我也...
A car could run me over. I mean, best case scenario, I...
就会消失
...disappear.
别这样 拜托 我求你了
Don't do this. Okay, please, I'm begging you.
别这样对她
Don't do this to her.
我不能这样带人来见她又随意地消失
I can't have people coming in and out of her life like this.
没错 我不是拒绝她 我是在保护她
Exactly, all right? I'm not rejecting her. I'm protecting her.
不要这样对她 好吗 别这样对我
Don't do this to her, please. Okay? Don't do it to me.
我求你了 我爱你 别这样
I'm begging you. I love you. Please don't do this.
来打个招呼就行 就打个招呼
Just come and say hi. Just say hi.
我也想 真的
I wish I could. I really do.
我很想 好吗
I wish I could, okay?
对不起 我真的对一切都很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry about everything.
我要走了 我要走了
All right? I got to go. I got to go.
氰化物是甜的吗
Is cyanide sweet, though?
所以吉姆·琼斯才加到酷爱里吗
Is that why Jim Jones put it in the Kool-Aid?
让孩子们尝不出来
So the kids can't taste it?
琼斯镇很疯狂
Jonestown was bonkers.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
但那里很大 我不知道
But it's huge. I don't know.
等等 我们永远搞不出那么大的破坏
Wait, nothing we do will be as devastating as that.
也许
Maybe...
我应该创立一个宗教
I should start a religion.
接啊 伙计
Come on, man.
拜托不要死掉
Please don't be fucking dead.
操
Fuck.
你好
Yay. Uh...
有地方煤气泄漏了 每天都他妈这样 拜托
I'd like to report a gas leak... every fucking day, please.
我每天都要打来告诉你们有煤气泄漏
Every day I'd like to report a gas leak.
抱歉骂人了 露丝·布伦纳家
Sorry for cursing. It's Ruth Brenner.
布伦纳 东12街311号♥
B.R.E.N.N.E.R, 311 East 12th.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你死了吗 -你死了吗
- Did you die? - Did you die?
没有
No.
我说了 我觉得我们是同时死的
I told you, I think we're dying at the same time.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表