剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
我有点忙 什么事
I'm a little distracted. What's up?
-你给我发了短♥信♥ -对
- You texted me. - Right. Uh...
你昨晚有遇到什么怪事吗
Did anything weird happen to you last night?
嗯 我去了一个生日派对
Yeah, I went to a birthday party
而主人公却不在
and the guest of honor wasn't there.
我觉得麦克西恩昨晚可能偷偷给我吃了点怪东西
So look, I think Maxine slipped me some weird shit last night,
我不知道怎么跟你 跟她
and I don't know how to convey to you, to her,
或者任何关心我的人说
to anyone who really cares about me
我现在在经历着一件很可怕的事
that I'm experiencing something truly terrifying,
我很害怕
that I am fucking scared,
我对自己的神志产生了怀疑
that I'm questioning my own sanity,
我可能死了
and that I may be dead.
喂
Hello?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
嗯 我在想这事跟我有什么关系
Yeah. Just trying to figure out how I fit into all of this.
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
也许
Maybe...
帮帮我
help me.
知道吗 我可以翘掉这次会议
You know what? I could skip this meeting
然后过去见你
and come down and see you,
但经验告诉我
but history has taught me
每次我带着拯救计划过去
that whenever I swoop down with a rescue plan,
你溜掉的速度比你离开昨晚的派对还快
you're out quicker than you left that party.
所以如果我过去 你会在吗
So if I come down there, are you actually going to be there?
好 知道吗 帮我个忙 约翰
All right. You know what? Do me a favor, John. All right?
开始去操别的人 好吗
Just start fucking other people, okay?
已经六个月了
It's been six months.
我♥操♥的人多着呢
Hey, I fuck a lot of people!
是吗 我要亲眼看到才会信
Oh, yeah? I'll believe it when I see it.
操
Fuck.
见鬼
Shit.
生日快乐 亲爱的 玩得开心吗
Sweet birthday baby, having fun?
小纳 尼莫 纳蒂亚
Nad? Nemo? Nadia?
佐杜洛夫斯基的沙丘
Jodorowsky's Dune.
纳蒂亚 好久不见
Nadia, whoa. Long time no see.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这里面有什么
Uh... what is in this?
以色列卷烟
Israeli joints?
找丹尼尔谈 他帮我把这些做成礼物的
Talk to Daniel. He helped me put those together as a gift.
好 这个可♥卡♥因♥是哪儿来的
Okay. Where is this cocaine from?
-不是可♥卡♥因♥ -不是吗
- It's not coke. - It's not?
充分披露
Okay, full disclosure.
我最近在研究一个新东西
I've been working on this new thing
帮助人缓解抑郁
to help people cope with depression.
-不过就是标准的K粉 -氯♥胺♥酮♥
- But it's just standard Special K. - Ketamine?
很成功 帮助了很多人
It's really taking off and helping people.
癌症患者效果尤其好
Cancer patients especially are responding well to it
这是个突破性的抗抑郁药
as a breakthrough depression medication.
这很棒
That-- That's great. You know,
我为那些癌症患者感到高兴
I am happy for those cancer people,
但这不是癌症派对
but this wasn't a fucking cancer party.
现在我不停死亡
And now I keep dying and...
重复经历着同一晚
reliving the same night.
-痛吗 -你看上去没事
- Does it hurt? - You seem fine.
我不好 好吗
Yes. I'm not fine, okay? Uh...
看看我的手指
So check this out about my finger.
我留了个记号♥
Right? I left a mark.
然后我死了 然后复活
Then I died. I came back.
记号♥不见了
It's not there.
你家族有什么精神病史吗
Is there a history of mental illness in your family?
-不是因为这个 -我之所以问
- That's not it. - I only ask because- -
不不 不是因为我
No, no, no, it's not me.
懂吗 不可能是我
All right, understand, all right, it cannot be me.
根据事实 只可能是因为你该死的破K粉
So, ipso facto, it has to be your shitty fucking ketamine.
明白吗 谢谢
Understand? Thank you.
很抱歉我大吼
I am sorry for yelling.
我在经历一个艰难无休止的夜晚
I'm having a very hard, never-ending night.
-好 -我们过会儿再来找你
- All right. - We gotta come back for you.
-为什么 -不 走这边
- Why? - Oh, no, let's go this way.
我刚说的就是他
That's the guy I was talking about.
弗兰 弗兰 那是你朋友
Ferran? Ferran, that's your friend!
不
No!
操 又来
Fuck. Again?
那玩意太可恶了
Those things are a menace!
-生日快乐 宝贝 -别给我那个
- Sweet birthday baby! - Do not offer me that.
小纳 怎么了
Nads, what the fuck?
里面有疯子癌症K粉
There is crazy-person cancer ketamine in there.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
战犬和丹尼尔医生告诉我了
Wardog and Dr. Daniel told me.
你怎么知道战犬现在是我的供货商了
How'd you know that Wardog's my guy now?
谁是丹尼尔医生 你还没尝过这个
Who's Dr. Daniel? You haven't even tried this.
我撤了
I'm out of here.
真鸡♥巴♥操蛋 懂吗
This is a real "Fuck this," Okay?
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
-生日快乐 宝贝 -你为什么要这么对我
- Sweet birthday baby. - Why are you doing this to me?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生
Happy birth...
走路看着点
Watch it.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
-生日快乐 宝贝 -这是某种变♥态♥幻想吗
- Sweet birthday baby. - This some kind of sick fucking fantasy?
我该剪刘海吗
Should I get bangs?
这就像是《心理游戏》
This is like The Game.
我是迈克尔·道格拉斯
I'm Michael Douglas!
真是顺利
This is going well.
操
Fuck!
-生日快乐 宝贝 -我还有更重要的事
- Sweet birthday baby. - Look, I got bigger fish to fry, okay?
我得搞清怎么下楼梯
I got to figure out how to get down the stairs.
你不想吃鸡吗
So... you don't want chicken?
离我远点 我要下楼梯
Stay the fuck away from me! I'm coming down the stairs!
-生日快乐 宝贝 -为什么
- Sweet birthday baby. - Why?
为什么你要给我你都不知道里面有什么的卷烟
Why would you give me a joint that you don't know what's in it?
掺了可♥卡♥因♥
It's laced with cocaine.
不是可♥卡♥因♥ 麦克西恩
It is not cocaine, Maxine.
是K粉 我以前从没吸过K粉
It is ketamine, and I've never done ketamine before.
发现它会让我很难受
And it turns out that it fucks me up.
首先 据我所知 是可♥卡♥因♥
First of all, as far as I know, it's cocaine,
但不是我本人卷的
but I didn't roll these myself,
所以如果你想说是K粉 那就是K粉
so if you wanna say they're ketamine, then I'll go with it.
其次 我们有吸过K粉
But secondly, we have done ketamine.
最近一次是在刘易斯的洗礼仪式上
Most recently at Lewis' christening.
你当时也没事
And you were fine.
我忘了
I forgot.
-操 -好了
- Fuck. - Okay.
纳蒂亚 放松
Nadia, please relax.
我是为了你才办派对的 包括这支卷烟
I did all of this for you, including this surprise joint,
-因为我爱 -因为你觉得我是蟑螂
- ...because I love-- - Because you think I'm a cockroach.
-什么 -我不是蟑螂
- What? - I'm not a cockroach.
你才是蟑螂
You're the cockroach.
你为什么说我是蟑螂
Why are you calling me a cockroach right now?
因为你说我是蟑螂
Because you called me a cockroach.
什么时候 我绝不会说你是蟑螂
When? I would never call you a cockroach.
麦克西恩
Maxine...
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
你不是在帮我
You're not helping me.
你根本不是在帮我 你是在害我
You're not helping me at all. You're sabotaging me.
你能别这么疯了吗
Will you stop acting crazy?
我的天啊 我没疯 好吗 我没疯
Oh, my God! I am not crazy! Okay? I am not crazy!
你知道我讨厌别人说我疯的
You know I hate it when people call me crazy.
我知道 好吗
Look, I get it, all right?
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表