剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
Why does this interest you so much?
那幢楼有什么特别的
What is it about that building?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
拜托 我没事
Come on. I'm fine.
-我很想你 -好吧
- I miss you. - Right.
人都会互相想念 我也想你
People miss people. I miss you, too.
具体点 你有多想我
Specifically, how do you miss me?
我没有具体的
You know, I don't have specifics.
-等等 等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait. - What?
我知道现在
Look, I know it's not gonna be
不像我们以前偷偷摸摸时这么刺♥激♥
as exciting as when we were, like, sneaking around,
但我觉得我们之间的感情很棒
but I think we have something really, really good
值得我们继续交往下去
and it's worth pursuing.
我们可能也是彼此最好的选择了
And it might be the best either one of us can do.
嗯...
Yeah. Well...
谢谢你...
You know, thank you...
你做的这个 太他妈可爱了
for, uh, this, which is fucking adorable.
谢谢你又丧气又务实的推销
Thank you for that depressingly pragmatic sales pitch,
但我其实还有大把的时间
but I actually have, uh, lots of time.
实际上有非常多
Uh, too much, in fact.
-你要去哪里 你要走了吗 -我要走了
- Where are you going? Are you leaving? - Yeah, I gotta go.
-这是你家 -你还真不愧是做房♥产的
- This is your apartment. - Wow, you really are in real estate.
我们不会复合了
We are not getting back together.
没错 约翰 我们不会复合了
No. No, John. We are not getting back together.
特别是你最好的论据只是暖个床
I mean, especially not when your best argument is a warm body.
你为什么觉得考虑我作你的伴侣对你来说如此冒犯
Why is it so offensive to you to consider me as a real option?
你知道吗
You know what?
当然了 为什么不呢
Sure. All right? Why not?
我想和你一起 约翰
I want to be with you, John.
-度过我的余生 -不 不
- For the rest of my life. - No, no.
不
Oh, no.
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ -不不不
- You're such a fucking asshole. - No, no, no.
-如果这能让你开心... -去你♥妈♥的♥
- If it makes you happy... - Fuck you.
我们永远...在一起
...we're together... forever.
-那算我一个 -你一点都不尊重我
- I'm in. - You have no fucking respect for me.
-我绝对加入 约翰 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- I'm all the way in, John. - Fucking piece of shit.
首先 这是我的外套 谢谢你
First of all, this is my coat. Thank you very much.
你知道那个拉比还说了什么吗
You know what else the Rabbi said? Okay?
他说"你在利用她躲避深渊"
He goes, "You're using her as a distraction from the abyss,"
但是他错了 因为你就是深渊
but he's wrong, because you are the abyss.
我敢保证你是刚刚才有这种感觉的
I promise you just feel that way right now.
不 我保证我一直都有这种感觉
No, I promise you I feel like that all the fucking time.
我不需要听你说这些
I don't fucking need this shit.
燕麦
Oatmeal.
燕麦
Oatmeal!
燕麦
Oatmeal.
你搞什么
What the fuck is this?
不好意思
Pardon me!
-回家去吧 女士 -你才回家去吧 女士
- Yeah, go home, lady. - You go home, lady.
你才回家去吧 连眉怪
You go home. Unibrow.
你头上顶着什么
What's on your head?
我问"你头上顶着什么"
I said, "What's on your head?"
那是假发还是帽子
Is that a wig or a hat?
你的鞋子呢 伙计
Where's your shoes, man?
有人昨天在收♥容♥所♥偷走了
Someone stole them last night at the shelter,
所以我再也不要回到那里去了
so I'm not going back there, not ever.
我不要跟小偷睡在一个地方
I don't sleep among thieves.
有人偷了你的鞋
And someone stole your shoes?
美国这是怎么了
Hey, what the fuck is going on in America, huh?
你叫什么名字 我认识你吗
What's your name. Do I know you?
不 你想的话可以叫我马仔
No, you can call me Horse if you want.
好吧 马仔 我叫纳蒂亚 你想来点吗
All right, Horse. I'm Nadia. You want some?
我能和你说一些事吗
Can I tell you something?
你知道吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know.
我可不会告诉我任何事 如果我是你的话
I wouldn't tell me anything, you know, if I was you,
因为你不该向我
because I'm just not the kind of person
诉说秘密
that you tell secrets to.
我是深渊
I'm the abyss.
-我想剪掉你的头发 -好
- I want to cut your hair. - Yes.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-过来 -好
- Come here. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你要杀了我
You're gonna kill me.
我不会的
I'm not.
你可以改变主意
You can change your mind.
好吧
Okay.
你看到了吗
You see this?
这是过去的你
This is the old you.
这是曾经日复一日的你
This is who you were day after day after day,
但现在都不存在了
but it's gone now.
因为这...
'Cause this...
这是新的你
This is the new you.
现在你可以...
Now you can be...
想做谁就做谁
whoever you want to be.
我永远不会明白你为什么对我这么好
I'll never understand why you're being nice to me.
看
Look.
我看上去像我妈
I look like my mom.
这是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
-这毯子太破了 -嗯
- This blanket sucks. - Yeah.
城区
Downtown.
吃屌♥去吧
Eat a dick.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
好他妈冷
It's fucking cold.
我冻死了
I froze to death.
我勒个擦 这也太黑暗了
Jesus fucking Christ, that's dark.
头发也长回来了
Of course.
生日快乐 宝贝
Sweet birthday baby!
我得走了 麦克斯
Ah, I got to go, Max.
派对非常好 但我得去看一个男人
The party's been grand, but I got to go check on a guy.
小纳 你搞什么
Nads, what the fuck?
抱歉 这件事很重要
I'm sorry. It's important.
什么事很重要
What's important?
对你来说应该不重要
Well, it's not gonna be important to you, you know.
我有很多兴趣
I have a lot of interests
也有很多觉得重要的事情
and I find a lot of different things important.
听我说 我觉得昨天给我剪头发的男人
Look, I think a guy who gave me a haircut yesterday
可能在明天死了
may have died tomorrow
但我不知道明天死是怎么样的
and I don't know how tomorrow deaths work
因为又回到了昨天
when it's yesterday again.
所以他是否还在昨天 或者是否存在
I mean, is he in yesterday or does he even exist?
我不知道这些死亡对于别人来说是怎样的
I just don't know how these deaths work for other people, okay?
这是很重要的事 麦克西恩
And this is fundamental stuff, Maxine,
我真的得知道 好吗
so I really need to know, okay?
-听起来是很重要 -拜
- Sounds important. - Bye.
防火梯
The fire escape.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a cunt.
马仔
Horse!
-喂 -你好
- Yep. - Hello.
纳蒂亚
Nadia?
听到你的声音我很开心 好久不联♥系♥了
Good to hear your voice. It's been a long time.
-是啊 -是这样
- Yeah. - Listen.
麦克西恩邀请我来参加你的生日派对 你在吗
Maxine invited me to your party. Are you here?
不 我不在
Uh, no. No, I'm not.
我在找一个我前几晚认识的男人
Uh, I'm trying to find this guy I met the other night.
好吧 你这句话
Wow, okay. Well, that's a--
真的让我感觉自己很特别
that's a good way to make me feel special.
好吧 听我说 你个变♥态♥ 我们不是炮♥友♥
All right, listen, you sick fuck. It's not a sex thing.
他实际上是个流浪汉
Actually, he's a homeless guy.
像是个 可以说是汤普金斯广场公园的主人了
Like a major-- Basically owns Tompkins.
不是炮♥友♥ 他是流浪汉
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表