剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
-你是在骚扰我们 好吗 -是的 你在骚扰我们
- You're actually harassing us, okay? - Yes, you're harassing.
他通过骚扰你来骚扰我
He's fucking with you to fuck with me
因为我让他女朋友见到上帝了
because I made his girlfriend see God or something.
-走吧 -等等 你能让人看到上帝
- Let's go. - Wait, you make people see God?
-是的 -不错
- Yeah. - I'll take it.
我在我的时间里怎么做是我的事我的选择 宝贝
What I do with my time is my business, my choice, baby.
不 不 他不是个选择
No, no, he is not a choice.
他不值得被当做选择
He is the hole where the choice should be.
你需要滚远点 好吗
You need to back the fuck off, all right?
保持三米距离 否则发生什么我概不负责
Ten feet or I'm not responsible for what I might do.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -我只是想...
- Yeah. - I'm just trying to...
在这位女士同意的情况下静静地上她
consensually screw this young lady in peace.
好 看来有人想在这位女士同意的情况下
Okay, looks like somebody's trying to consensually screw
静静地上她
this young lady in peace.
不 不
No. No.
现在男人们都喜欢口♥交♥还是说是谣言
Now do guys like blow jobs or that's a rumor?
喜欢 喜欢 喜欢
Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
-是吗 -超喜欢
- Oh, yeah? - Big fans.
我告诉你还有什么...
I'll tell you what else too...
现在打给迈克
-我想要你 -好
- I fucking want you. - Oh, okay.
就在这
Fucking right here.
现在就要
I'll get at it right now.
好好好好好
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我太忙了 接不了
I'm just too busy. I can't.
你好 我在这个两人桌坐一下
Hey, uh, I'm just gonna grab this two-top.
我想盯着那个男人
I'm trying to keep an eye on that gentleman.
我担心他可能会自杀
I'm worried he might kill himself,
但我得保持低调 可以吗
but I got to keep it on the QT, cool?
-你要点点什么 -一杯咖啡 谢谢
- What you having? - Cup of coffee. Thanks.
艾伦
Hey, Alan.
艾伦 你醒着吗
Hey, Alan, are you awake?
糟了 我必须接这通电♥话♥ 是我女朋友打来的
Fuck, uh... I gotta take this. It's my girlfriend.
两分钟就好 你别走
Just give me two minutes, all right? You stay put.
只是在和艾伦吃点东西
Hey, just grabbing some food with Alan.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks.
我了个去
Fucking God damn it.
-你有纳蒂亚的号♥码吗 -有
- Do you have Nadia's number? - Yeah.
-能帮我打给她吗 -为什么
- Can you call her for me? - Why?
和她说我找到她的猫了
Tell her I found her cat.
我不能拿燕麦来骗她
I can't lie about Oatmeal.
你为什么没有她的号♥码 你不是认识她吗
Why don't you have her number? I thought you knew her.
我是认识她
I do know her.
而且我现在比她自己还了解她
I know her better than she knows herself right now.
我是有她的号♥码
I do have her number.
好了
Yeah.
-我们真不戴套吗 -是的
- We really skipped the condoms, huh? - Yeah, we did.
不管了
Don't worry about it.
燕麦出现了吗
Did Oatmeal show up?
没 但是艾伦来了 他要我告诉你
No, but Alan's here and he wanted me to tell you--
谁 死亡地带吗 好人一个
Who? Dead Zone? Nice fucking guy.
你跟那个长得像柯南伯格的混♥蛋♥说
You tell this Cronenberg-looking motherfucker
我不喜欢别人跟踪我
that I don't like stalkers.
大多数时候都不喜欢
Mostly.
他说你欠他15.278086万
He said that you owe him $152,780.86.
好吧
All right, uh...
正好我顺便要去买♥♥烟
I need cigarettes anyway.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
她现在过来
She's on her way.
要我和你一起去吗
Want me to go with you?
不用了 你个懒人
No, you lazy fuck.
你提出来也不会有加分
And you don't get points for offering, either.
我不在的时候 不要碰我的东西
Listen, don't touch my stuff while I'm gone.
-我会知道的 -好
- I'll know. - All right.
这是你吗
天呐 我去
Oh, Jesus. Fuck.
但是我要你打给我
我一点也没生气 打给我
太扯蛋了 你就是个混♥蛋♥
快接电♥话♥
我就是个傻子 你当然会到处乱搞
孩子和我都恨死你了
发了这么多短♥信♥
That's a lot of messages.
能施舍点零钱吗
Hey, man, can you spare some change?
零钱
Spare some change?
-我可以给你多一点 -是吗
- I can do better than that. - Yeah?
你应该单膝下跪吧
You're supposed to get down on one knee, aren't you?
来吧
Let's-- Let's-- Oh, uh...
还以为你不会向我求婚呢
I thought you'd never ask.
-我愿意 -是吗
- Yes! - Yeah?
-我愿意 -太好了
- Yes! Yes! - Yes!
一百个愿意
A hundred times yes!
给我看看
Let me see this.
-来 跟我走 -嗯
- Here. Come with me. - Yeah?
这边走
Uh, this way.
不要耍滑头
No funny business, okay?
-我已经结婚了 -嗯
- I'm a married man. - Yeah.
我们是真爱
We're, uh-- We're true.
马仔
Hey, Horsey.
送上门了
We got one.
想抽一口吧
I bet you want a hit.
嗯
Yeah.
你会付钱吗
You gonna pay for that?
当然
Yeah, of course.
当然
Yeah, of course.
钱包里有什么
What's in that wallet?
这样吧 全都拿去
You know what? Take-- Take it all.
全拿走吧 我不需要
Take everything. I don't need any of it.
我不需要了 给
I don't need any of it anymore. No. Here.
拿着
Yeah. Take it.
好了 够了 我们走吧
All right. All right, enough. Let's get out of here.
卷毛 他和你一起吗
Hey, haircut, is he with you?
-对 -窝囊废
- Yeah, man. - Fucking loser.
他的东西归我们了
Okay, we're gonna keep his things.
恭喜你啊
All right, good for you, man.
我买♥♥烟的同时
Okay, man, you have got exactly as long as it takes me
你要告诉我到底是怎么回事
to buy these cigarettes to tell me what the hell is happening.
你和我说过时间是相对的
You told me that time is relative.
这是你哥们爱因斯坦说的
Actually, your buddy Einstein said that.
从哲学角度来说
Metaphysically speaking,
我和你在本质上有着解释不清的关系
you and I are intrinsically and inexplicably linked.
我相信我们真正的目的在于
And I'm convinced our true purpose is
即使不能拯救彼此的生命
to-to connect with each other,
也要与彼此联♥系♥在一起
if not help save each other's lives.
在另一个世界里 希望你也能为我这么做
In another world, hopefully you are doing the same for me.
时间到了
Time's up.
我知道燕麦在哪
I know where Oatmeal is.
-在哪 -在公园里
- Where? - In the park.
我们去找它吧
Let's go get him.
这是一个非常特别的挑战
I mean, this is a very particular challenge.
怎么了
What's wrong?
艾伦 我担心你
Alan, I am worried about you
我不想你伤害自己
and I'd like to keep you from hurting yourself.
我感觉非常好
I feel terrific.
艾伦 我知道你想干什么
All right, Alan, I-- I know what you're up to, okay?
我肯定你感觉非常好
And I'm sure that you do feel fantastic
因为很多人想要自杀的时候
'cause that's how a lot of people feel
都是这种感觉
when they've decided to kill themselves.
轻松的心情 把东西送给陌生人
The emotional buoyancy, giving things to strangers,
向乞丐求婚等等
proposing to gutter punks, et cetera.
抱歉 我能躺下吗 我只是有点喘不过气
I'm sorry. Can I lay down? Uh... I just-- My heart's palpitating.
你是要哄我睡觉吗
Are you gonna put me to sleep?
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表