剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表
Hey, Alan. Guess what, man?
我们在第一次循环那天晚上见过面
We saw each other on the night of our first loop.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
这是霍华德·休斯来我家了吗[严重洁癖]I did not realize that Howard Hughes was gonna show up.
你为什么乱动我的东西
You went through my stuff?
我不知道你去哪里了 我找不到我的鞋
I didn't know where you were and I couldn't find my shoes.
然后我就开始找鞋 后来...
I started to look for them and then...
后来就自然而然开始了
I just got away with myself.
-于是你就乱动我东西 -我打扫了
- So then you went through my stuff? - I cleaned.
打扫
Cleaned?
那些是在你床底下找到的
I-- I found those under your bed.
你有没有想过 这些东西放在我床底下
Did it occur to you that these were under my fucking bed...
是因为我他妈就想放在床底下
because I wanted them under my fucking bed?
你也说过 死后就会重置
Well, it will all reset like you said.
之后就会变成你以前摆放的样子
It will all just go back to the way you had it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 乱动我东西 谁他妈让你碰了
Fuck you for going through my shit. Fuck you for touching these.
去你♥妈♥的♥臭傻♥逼♥ 给老娘滚出去
Fuck you for being a fuck face. Get the fuck out.
纳蒂亚 抱歉 我们需要彼此
Nadia, I'm sorry. We-- we need each other.
我需要你 你也需要我
I need you. You need me.
我没说清楚吗
Did I stutter?
-我没有鞋 纳蒂亚 -我了个操 赶紧滚出去
- I don't have any shoes, Nadia. - Oh, my God, get the fuck out!
-对不起 -你♥他♥妈♥赶紧滚出老娘的房♥子
- I'm sorry. - Just get out of my fucking house, dude!
该死
God!
看到我和妈妈以前的照片
Looking at these old pictures of me and Mom...
让我很难受 露丝
it just fucked me up, Ruth.
你记不记得她之前想拿到贝蒂商标
Remember when she was trying to get the Betty Boop trademark,
找了一家专利授权公♥司♥
she had the licensing company.
然后家里全是贝蒂毛巾
There was all these Betty Boop towels,
贝蒂钟表 贝蒂手表
Betty Boop clocks, Betty Boop watches.
-那他妈是什么玩意 -亲爱的 你得原谅她
- What the fuck was that? - Darling, you have to forgive her.
难道你不想好好过自己的生活吗
Look, don't you want to move on with your life?
你知道吗 露丝 说真的
You know what, Ruth? Seriously...
人性 真没什么好的 不觉得吗
Humanity... A little bit overrated, no?
我们需要其他人
We need other people.
其他人都是垃圾
Other people are garbage.
-那就原谅他们 -天哪
- Then forgive them. - Oh, God.
我就是这样对你的
That's what I do with you.
你可以偶尔试试看
Just... try it sometime.
行了行了 节日快乐[犹太语]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Chag Sameach.
你家煤气泄漏了
You have a gas leak.
这上面都没肉
Fucking no meat on these.
喉咙
Throat.
卡了
Throat.
-生日快乐 宝贝 玩得开心吗 -去哪儿了
- Sweet birthday baby, having fun? - Where'd it go?
-什么去哪儿了 -卫生间里的镜子
- Where'd what go? - The mirror in the bathroom.
什么镜子 卫生间里从来没有镜子啊
What mirror? There's never been a mirror in that bathroom.
这是为了抗♥议♥自恋主义 浪费行为
It's a statement on narcissism and waste...
还有美容业
and the beauty industrial complex.
艾伦
Alan!
艾伦 快点放我进去
Alan, come on. Buzz me in!
快点啊
Come on, man.
-镜子不见了 艾伦 -镜子没了 我知道
- Hey, there are no mirrors, Alan. - No mirrors, I know.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
到底怎么回事 为什么会消失
What is happening, man? Why are they disappearing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
很抱歉我之前吼了你
Look. I am sorry that I yelled at you
我知道你只是好心
for just trying to be a nice person, okay?
我 我只是 我不想独自面对这一切
I-- I-- I just-- I do not want to do this alone.
我也向你道歉
I'm sorry, too.
我得跟你说一件事 我...
I-- I need to tell you something. I-- I...
我想起来了
I remembered.
-艾伦 没关系... -不
- Alan, it's okay. You know-- - No.
不 你听我说 我想起来我第一次死亡了
No, listen to me. I remembered my first death.
我从楼上跳下去了
I threw myself off the top of a building.
我是自杀
I killed myself.
剧集 | 轮回派对 | 导航列表