剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
我们很快就会有结果
We should have the results soon.
好 东克斯和温特斯再去调查弗罗格特一家
All right. Donckers, Winters, dig into the Froggatts again.
东克斯警长
DS Donckers?
下次你与弗罗格特先生谈话时 这或许能有用
This may prove useful the next time you speak to Mr Froggatt.
这是一大串数字
It's a long list of numbers.
这是一大串捐赠 警长
It's a long list of donations, Detective.
来自委员会工作人员的薪水
Made on a council worker's salary.
弗罗格特太太
Mrs Froggatt?
抱歉 你认识这个男人吗
Sorry. Do you recognise this man?
认识 就是他威胁了罗兰
Yes. That's the man who threatened Roland.
谢谢
Thank you.
马丁 怎么了
Hey, Martin, what's up?
我们刚在费尔先生的手♥机♥上
'Well, we just found some fingerprints
找到了第三个人的指纹
'from a third party on Mr Fell's phone.
猜猜是谁的
'Guess who they belong to.'
这份报告由你签署 声称在菲尔德玫瑰家园
This report, signed by you, finds no evidence of contamination
建筑土地上未发现污染 而后造了120栋房♥子
on a site where Field Rose Homes went on to build 120 homes.
对 似乎是这样
Yep, that would seem to be the case.
他们贿赂你这么说的吗 弗罗格特先生
Did they bribe you to say that, Mr Froggatt?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你认识一个约翰森·费尔先生吗
Do you know a Mr Jonathan Fell?
不能说认识
Can't say I do.
你妻子证实费尔先生
Your wife has identified Mr Fell as
就是在家威胁你的那个人
the man who threatened you at home.
如我所说 我们收到很多投诉
Like I said, get a lot of complaints.
他和他妻子在那片土地买♥♥了新房♥子
He and his wife bought one of the new homes on that site.
他们找了第三方检测土地
They had the soil tested independently.
我读给你听
Let me read it to you.
"有明显迹象显示
"There is significant indication
大量的有毒破烂
"of a ginormous shitload of poisonous crap
-充斥着这鬼地方" -上面才没有这么写
- "all over this hellhole." - It doesn't say that.
但总结起来就是这样
But that what it boils down to.
你很清楚那地方从前是个锌工厂
You know perfectly well it used to house a zinc factory.
费尔夫妇的女儿正因白血病入院治疗
The Fells' daughter is being treated for leukaemia.
她的疾病很有可能与土地污染有关
Chances are her illness is connected to the pollution.
我们在费尔先生的电脑上找到了证据
We found evidence on Mr Fell's laptop.
蓖麻毒素30克 氰化物50克 肉毒杆菌毒素
士的宁 河豚毒素25克 溴鼠灵毒素40克
他在非法网站上购买♥♥了50克氰化物
He purchased 50 grams of cyanide through an illegal website.
氰化物50克 付款
就是在晚会上毒死奈吉尔·威金斯的毒药
The same poison that killed Nigel Wiggins at the reception.
-你血债血偿了吗 -别说笑了
- Did you return the favour? - Don't be ridiculous.
费尔先生死亡时你不在场吗
You weren't present when Mr Fell died?
这可能是任何人的鞋印
Could be anybody's footprint.
再看看 鞋的周围
Look again, around the edges.
通常在建筑工地不会看到精致的
You don't tend to find exquisitely hand-stitched loafers
手工缝边乐福鞋
on building sites.
你可以进来了
You can come in now.
这证明不了任何事
Doesn't prove anything.
但这足以申请到法庭命令
But it's enough to get us a court order
找出你的资金来源
to find out where the money came from
是谁在资助你昂贵意大利鞋具的爱好
to fund your passion for fancy Italian footwear
以及和你时髦的朋友一起
and for making donations to the museum
为博物馆捐赠
with your swanky chums.
你发现威金斯不是目标受害者 对吧
You realised Wiggins wasn't the intended victim, didn't you?
-麻烦你把鞋脱了 先生 -不
- Could you take your shoes off, please, sir? - No.
当你发现你可能是目标受害者后
When you learned you might have been the intended target,
你猜到了下毒的人
you guessed who'd done it.
请脱鞋 先生
Your shoe, please, sir.
在建筑工地见面是你的主意吗
Was it your idea to meet at the building site?
选这里见面真新鲜
Funny place to meet.
你赌了一把 对吧
Took a bit of a risk, didn't you,
跟刚试图杀你的人见面
meeting up with a man who just attempted to murder you?
这里会成为一道亮丽的风景线 你不觉得吗
It's going to be quite something, don't you think?
或许你认为他没有胆量
Perhaps you figured he wouldn't have the nerve
在见面时动手
to try anything face-to-face.
我这样的人永远住不起这种地方
Someone like me could never afford to live somewhere like this.
但你可以
Oh, but you could.
你在那给他开条件了吗 弗罗格特先生
Did you tempt him up there with a proposition, Mr Froggatt?
只要你撤诉 我就签这份房♥契
Just drop the case and I'll sign over the deeds.
你可以收回你的血腥钱了
You can shove your blood money.
这不是给你 而是给她
It's not for you, it's for her.
几年后 当她痊愈了
In a few years, when she's recovered.
拉倒吧 你刚说的一切
Forget it. Everything you just said...
都被录下来了
..recorded.
我觉得你是因恐慌而失控
I think you lashed out in a panic.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
因为过于惊慌 事实上在你删除一切后
So much of a panic, in fact, after you erased everything...
你忘记擦掉留在费尔先生手♥机♥上的指纹了
you forgot to wipe your fingerprints off Mr Fell's phone.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我以为大家都会认为他自杀了
I thought everyone would assume he committed suicide...
因为他女儿
..because of his daughter.
好了
Right.
我们一醉方休吧
Let's get pissed.
怎么了
What's up?
你不觉得奇怪吗 没有任何目击证人
Doesn't it bother you that we've got no eyewitness accounts
那晚在博物馆见过费尔先生
of Mr Fell at the museum that night?
-所以呢 -那里有130人
- So? - There were a 130 people present
没人看到他 还有教授说的那件事
and no-one saw him and that thing the Professor said
下毒是罕见的作案手段
about poison being an infrequent means of murder.
-其中必定心存报复 -没错
- There's something vengeful about it. - Exactly.
但大家都说他是个好人 费尔先生
But everyone said he's such a decent person, Mr Fell.
我们刚才不说去酒吧吗
What were we saying about the pub?
现在还有点早 对吧
It's a bit early, isn't it?
你说什么
What did you say?!
你说什么
What did you say?!
敬我们一石二鸟
Here's to killing two birds with one stone.
我保证如果你再喝得烂醉
I promise I won't take advantage of you
我不会占你便宜
if you get shit-faced again.
不是一切都关于你 丹
Not everything is about you, Dan.
我真高兴你决定来酒吧
Wow, I'm glad you decided to come to the pub
-抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥ -别介意我
- Sorry, I've got to take this. - Don't mind me.
喂
Hello.
不 我在酒吧 你还好吗
No, I'm in a pub. Are you all right?
都结束了吗 亲爱的
All finished, love?
不 我们的晚饭约会是明天 你确定你没事吗
No, our dinner date is tomorrow. Are you sure you're OK?
当然 亲爱的 只是
Of course, darling. It's just...
我以为自己闻到了煤气味
I thought I could smell some gas in here,
所以我开了窗户 以防万一
so I've opened some of the windows just in case.
好 等着 我马上过去
All right, OK, hang on, I'll be right there.
-抱歉 我得走了 -我有对手了 是吧
- Sorry, I have to go. - Got competition, have I?
你得先参赛 才能有对手 丹
You have to be a contender for there to be competition, Dan.
-125块 130块 -谢谢
- 125, 130. - Thank you.
我明天会晚点到
I'll be in a bit late tomorrow.
塔克先生 我是东克斯警长
Mr Tucker? DS Donckers.
对 我记得 恐怕我很忙
Yeah, I remember. I'm afraid I'm pretty busy.
只占用你两分钟 仅此而已
Two minutes, that's all.
除非你更希望我去联♥系♥
Unless you'd rather I got on the phone
英国税务海♥关♥总♥署♥
to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs?
行 两分钟
OK, OK. Two minutes.
先生
Sir?
不好意思
Excuse me.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
-我在找丽娜·费尔 -你是家属吗
- I'm looking for Lena Fell. - Are you a relative?
家庭朋友
Family friend.
116病房♥
Room 116.
是哪边
Which way is that?
跟着黄点走就行
Just follow the yellow dots.
费尔太太
Mrs Fell?
我想一个人待着 如果你不介意
I'd like to be left alone, if you don't mind.
我不会久留
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表