剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
贾斯珀
Jasper?
你想阻止我杀死莱恩斯伯勒
You tried to stop me from killing Lanesborough?
要知道 贾斯珀 如果你在听证会上这么说
Cos you know, Jasper, if you say that at the hearing,
我会 失去一切
I'|I...I'II lose everything.
小心脚下
Mind your step.
这边
This way.
跟我来 到后面来
Come around with me. Come round to the back.
等等
Wait.
贾斯珀·特恩佩斯特
Jasper Tempest.
在警局内使用无证猎枪
Discharging an unlicensed shotgun in a police station, eh?
倒是新鲜 慢慢往前走
Well, that's a new one. Come through slowly.
就像机场安检一样
Just like an airport,
但要去的可不是什么好地方
but you're not going anywhere nice.
囚服 洗漱用品 毛巾 毯子
Uniform, toiletries, towel, blanket.
这就不必了
Th- That will not be necessary.
我会给你份个人物品清单
I shall give you a list of personal items
你们可以去我家里取
you may collect from my home. SNIGGERING
搞笑呢 这些我会拿走
Comedian. I'll take these.
喜欢洗澡吧 谢谢
Like doing the washing- up, do you? Thank you.
跟我来
Follow me.
好 加快速度
Yeah, pick up the pace.
他是头狮子(狮子座)
He's a lion.
能问下原因吗
May I ask why?
十二宫里是这么说的
Commission for a zodiac calendar.
是嘛
Really?
这能支付在威尼斯十天的费用
It'll pay for ten days in Venice.
你有任何关于贾斯珀的消息吗
Have you had any sort of communique regarding Jasper?
消息 威尔弗雷德 你说什么呢
Communique, Wilfred? What on earth are you talking about?
他在监狱里
He's in prison.
别开玩笑了 现在为时过早
Oh, don't tease. It's far too early.
我保证 阿德莱德 我没在开玩笑
I can assure you, Adelaide, I'm not teasing.
贾斯珀已经被关进监狱了
Jasper has been taken to prison.
你要坐下来吗
Do you want to sit down?
我已经在坐着了
I am seated.
快点 挪个地
Come on, move over.
让他过去 让他过去
Let him through, let him through.
鲜肉哎 -嘿 淡定
Fresh meat. Hey, easy.
霍比特那里来货了
MAN: One for the Hobbit shop. LAUGHTER
喂 不行 快点 继续走
Oi. None of that. Come on, keep going.
到连接桥的时候 你右转
Now, when we get to the bridge, I want you to turn right.
等等
Erm, just wait.
所有漂亮的小马
#All the pretty little horses
在那边的草地上
#Way down yonder, in the meadow
可怜的小宝宝哭着要妈妈
#Poor little baby crying Mama
鸟儿和蝴蝶在他的眼前飞舞
#Birds and butterflies Flutter round his eyes
可怜的小宝宝哭着要妈妈
#Poor little baby Crying Mama. #
情况如何 -听证会那边没什么消息
How did it go? Wasn't much of a hearing.
教授一言不发
The professor didn't say a word.
特恩佩斯特教授 你拒绝
WOMAN: Professor Tempest, your refusal to speak
为自己辩护意味着我别无选择
in your own defence means I have no choice
只能把你还押候审
but to remand you in custody
直到确定审判日期
until a date for your trial is set.
他为什么不说话
Why wouldn't he speak?
我不想把你牵扯进来 保罗
I don't wanna drag you into this, Paul.
昨晚 我 看到你开了军械库
Last night, I...saw you unlocking the armoury.
你是想杀莱恩斯伯勒吗
Were you gonna kill Lanesborough?
不是的
No. No, that...
本来不是这个打算
that wasn't the plan.
你本打算干什么 -我
What was your plan? I...
我想吓吓他
I wanted to scare him. I...
想逮捕他 我
I wanted to arrest him. And I...
后来他袭击我 一切就升级了
Then he hit me, and things...spiralled.
怎么 教授那么做是为了阻止你
What, and the professor did that to stop you?
他要辩护就会害你坐牢
His defence puts you in prison,
他又不能撒谎 所以就什么都没说
he can't lie, so he's saying nothing.
海因斯警司在接待处
Detective Superintendent Hines is in reception.
让他等一下
Tell him to wait
他很不耐烦 -我好了就下去
He's very impatient. I'll be down when I'm ready.
-你认识他吗 -认识
Do you know him? Yeah.
山姆·海因斯之前跟莱恩斯伯勒一起在阿什福德共事
Sam Hines was at Ashford with Lanesborough.
干掉腐♥败♥警♥察♥ 建立了一番事业
Built a career taking down bent cops.
我不是腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Well, I'm not a bent cop.
我会告诉他真♥相♥
I'm gonna tell him the truth.
等等 我们还是别让事态恶化
Hang on, hang on, hang on. Let's not make this any worse.
这件事说到底就是你跟莱恩斯伯勒各执一词
This whole thing comes down to your word against Lanesborough's.
同时 贾斯珀还坐牢了
Meanwhile, Jasper's in prison.
贾斯珀确实犯了罪
Jasper committed a...an offence.
交了罚款就能出来
He'll walk with a fine.
你说不说都不会改变这点
What you say or don't say isn't gonna change that.
教授几周后就能出来
The professor will be out of there in a couple of weeks.
我们最不需要做的就是让莱恩斯伯勒
The last thing we need to give Lanesborough
有机会压我们一头
is any kind of victory.
我不喜欢别人叫我等
I don't like being told to wait.
能走了吗
Shall we?
那就走吧
Come on, then.
进去
In.
我能睡上铺吗
Shall I take the upper berth?
你确定他们认为你可以了吗
Are you sure they passed you fit?
轻轻割了下 皮都没怎么破
Yeah, I got a nick. Barely broke the skin.
而且 我非常勇敢
HE SNIFFS Also, I'm extremely brave.
你可是中枪了啊
Well, you were shot.
你先请 老大
After you, boss.
早 -你好
Morning. Hiya.
受害者叫里奥·摩尔 45岁 单身
Victim is Leo Moore. 45 years old, single.
他是这里业主
He owned the place.
不想提前预判尸检报告
Without wanting to pre- empt the path report,
我觉得死因是头部受到多处重击
I'd guess the cause of death was multiple blows to the head.
-入室抢劫吗 -抢的方式还挺不一样的
Robbery? Funny kind of robbery.
抽屉里还留下了几千块
Left a couple of grand in that drawer.
除非他们要抢的是他手♥机♥ 这里没有
Unless they were after his phone. It's not here,
他车里也没有 -是谁发现的尸体
it's not in his car. Who found the body?
那边那位 本尼·沃斯
Dude right there. Benny Vause.
好的 谢谢 -谢了
OK, thank you. Thanks.
你觉得教授会没事吗
Do you think the professor's gonna be OK?
会的 监狱就像是实地考察
Yeah. Prison will be like a field trip.
本尼 你发现的里奥·摩尔
Benny. You found Leo Moore?
是的 我有东西给你们看
Yeah. I've got something to show you.
什么东西
What's that?
几小时前他把车开进了停车场
He pulled into the car park a couple of hours ago.
一辆福特野马 差点撞到我
A Ford Mustang, almost smashing me up.
蓝底黄条
It were blue with yellow stripes.
野马 -出厂不是这个颜色的
A Mustang? It don't come in that colour.
有人改装了 很容易找
Somebody pimped it. It's easy to find.
好 谢谢 -谢谢本尼
OK, thank you. Thanks, Benny.
我对西蒙·莱恩斯伯勒做了个简短的问讯
I had a, er, brief interview with Simon Lanesborough.
你先跟他谈的
'You talked to him first?
作为我调查的一部分
As part of my investigation,
我要弄清楚昨晚这里到底发生了什么
I need to establish exactly what happened here last night.
莱恩斯伯勒为什么会在你办公室
Why was Lanesborough in your office?
我邀请他去的
I invited him.
他说我是他同谋吗
Is he saying I was his accomplice?
你打算做什么
PEN THUDS ON TABLE What was your plan?
逮捕他
To arrest him.
没有上报吗
You didn't pass up the chain of command?
我不确定能相信谁
I wasn't sure who I could trust.
你知道你破坏了我们的一个
You do realise you've compromised our case
针对腐♥败♥和危险警官的案子了吧
against a corrupt...and dangerous officer?
知道吗
Do you?
知道
Yes.
他并没有指控你是他同谋
He's not accusing you of being his accomplice.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表