剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
两起案子的项链都被偷了 还有相似的铭文
A stolen necklace in both instances and similar inscriptions.
《启示录》第17章 第5节
Revelations. Chapter 17. Verse five.
《以西结书》第16章 第33节
Ezekiel. Chapter 16. Verse 33.
"凡妓♥女♥是得人赠送
"O profane woman.
"你反倒赠送你所爱的人
"You bribe your lovers to
贿赂他们从四围来与你行淫"
come from all directions for your harlotries."
很有可能罪犯是常去做礼拜的人
There's a high probability that you're looking for a churchgoer.
你们应该问自己的问题是
And the question you should be asking yourself is...
他为什么等了这么久才再次作案
why has he waited so long before striking again?
-导火索是什么 -没错
- What triggered it? - Precisely.
他失控了 如果真是如此
He's lost control, and if that's the case...
-他可能会再次作案 -没错
- He's likely to rape again. - Exactly so.
搜查学生福利中心和附近的医院的记录
Check with Student Welfare as well as the nearby hospitals.
尤其是性侵案
Specifically for cases of sexual assault.
教育的目的
The purpose of education
在于用开拓的思维 代替狭隘的思维
is to replace a narrow mind with an open mind,
督察
Detective Inspector.
女士先生们 克里斯蒂娜
Ladies, gentlemen, Christina.
祝你们今天过得愉快
I wish you a pleasant day.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
这可不在工作范围内
This is not in the job description.
你有访客 教授
You have a visitor, Professor.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
母亲
Mother.
你父亲酷爱这座城市
Your father loved this city.
这一点我们可以达成共识
That is one thing we can agree on.
他也很爱你 贾斯珀
And he loved you too, Jasper.
他很爱你
He did.
你不需要告诉我这点 母亲
You do not need to tell me that, Mother.
我也爱你
And I love you...
尽管有时我也想知道原因
even though I sometimes wonder why.
我本来打算告诉你房♥子的事 亲爱的
I was going to tell you about the house, darling.
具体什么时候
When, exactly?
有人出价之后
When an offer had been made,
我觉得那样你更容易同意
I thought it would make it easier to give your blessing.
所以你承认需要我同意
So you acknowledge that you require my blessing?
在法律上 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子要经过你的同意
Legally, it requires your permission to be sold.
我不会同意的
Permission that will not be granted.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我打算搬进去住
I intend to move in.
别傻了
Don't be absurd.
没有一加仑漂白水和一百磅湿巾
You won't get through the front door without a gallon of bleach
你根本走不过前门
and a hundredweight of wet wipes.
为什么 亲爱的
Why, darling?
想想你可爱的公♥寓♥
Think of your lovely flat.
干净又没有细菌
So clean and sterile.
但那不是家
But it is not home.
但那老房♥子也不再是我们家了 亲爱的
But that old house isn't our home any longer either, sweetheart.
它只是个空壳 只有悲伤的回忆
It's a shell... of unhappy memories.
这是米莉·斯坦迪什
And this is Milly Standish.
她是过去48小时内唯一一位入院的女病人
She's the only other female patient admitted in the last 48 hours.
大一学生 跟黛安娜·泰森同一间学校
First year student. Same college as Diana Tyson.
她还在昏迷中
She's in a coma.
你们不能像问其他人一样问讯她
You won't be able to interview her like the others.
你知道她怎么了吗
Can you say what happened to her?
急性硬膜下血肿
Acute subdural haematoma.
病历上说她是从楼梯上摔下来了
She fell down a staircase, it says here.
-还有其它伤吗 -没有
- Any other injuries? - No.
稍等我一下
Er... Excuse me for a moment.
-我们走吧 -等等
- Let's go. - Wait.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
教育的目的
Education's purpose
在于用开拓的思维 代替狭隘的思维
is to replace a narrow mind with an open mind.
所以我们再仔细检查一下她的东西
So let's go through her belongings again
看我们是否遗漏了什么
to see what we might have missed.
不如你检查她衣服的口袋吧
Why don't you check her pockets of whatever she was wearing?
闻闻这个
Smell this.
是胡椒喷雾
It's pepper spray.
我们需要给她安排全天候保护
We need to get her round-the-clock protection
越快越好
as quick as possible.
教授 又出现了受害者
Professor, we've got another one.
谢谢你跳过午餐 教授
Thanks for skipping your lunch, Professor.
我们想尽快进行
We wanted to do this as quickly as possible
以免她改主意
before she changes her mind.
我们又见面了 泰森小姐
We meet again, Miss Tyson.
你在金鱼缸里很安全
You're safe within the goldfish bowl...
就心理状况而言
'..Of your psyche.
你确定你想走出来吗
'Are you sure you wish to step outside?'
我的确更想做金鱼
Well, I'd much rather stay the goldfish,
但不仅仅是我 对吧
but it's not just about me, is it?
我告诉黛安娜又有了受害者
I told Diana we have another victim.
那好
Very well.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
稍等
Hold your horses.
我要旁观
I'm sitting in.
没这个必要
That will not be necessary.
借一步说话
Excuse us, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还是你们的老大
I'm still the sodding boss around here.
你的愤怒和沮丧不合时宜 督察
Your anger and frustration are misplaced, Detective Inspector.
我建议你最好
I suggest your energies are
把精力用在解决问题上
better directed towards fixing the problems
因为显然现在你的私生活出了问题
you are so transparently experiencing in your private life.
他失去了独生女儿
He lost his only daughter
六个月前 肇事逃逸
six months ago in a hit-and-run accident.
我要让你的本能欲望
I will channel your natural desire
与这些可怕的事件分离
to disassociate from these terrible events.
我会带你回去 但作为旁观者
I will take you back, but as an observer,
不是黛安娜·泰森
not as Diana Tyson.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你能看到黛安娜骑自行车吗
Can you see Diana on her bicycle?
能
Yes.
她走到大门了吗
Has she reached the door yet?
你跟着她进厕所了吗
Are you following her to the lavatories?
你注意到任何异常了吗
Do you notice anything unusual?
没有
No.
你进了隔间
You're in the cubicle.
她听到了一些动静
She hears something.
很明显吗
Is it significant?
天呐
Oh, my God!
她现在在干什么
What's she doing now?
她从隔间里出来
'She comes out of the cubicle.'
她洗手
She washes her hands.
镜子 有人在
The mirror! There's someone there.
他对黛安娜干了什么
What does he do to Diana?
他拽住她的头发
'He drags her by the hair.'
他扯下她的项链
He rips her necklace.
-你能看到他的脸吗 -不 他
- Can you see his face? - No, he's...
他戴了巴拉克拉瓦盔式帽
'He's got a balaclava on.'
那他的眼睛呢 他的手
But what about his eyes? His hands?
他的右手 他
His right hand, he's...
他有个纹身 是...
He's got a tattoo. It's...
四个或 五个点
four or... five dots.
五个点
Five dots?
干得好 泰森小姐
Well done, Miss Tyson.
干得好
Well done.
监狱纹身
A prison tattoo.
丹尼斯·班克斯坐过牢
Dennis Banks served prison time.
我们需要跟你丈夫谈谈 班克斯太太
We need to speak to your husband, Mrs Banks.
给我们看你的手 班克斯先生
Show me your hands, please, Mr Banks.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表