剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
跟朋友一起
..With a friend.
哪个朋友
Who's the friend?
他挂了
He hung up.
介意我中途下车吗 我也有午餐约会
Would you mind dropping me off? I, too, have a lunch date.
教授 出人意料啊
Professor. Dark horse.
是跟我母亲的约会
It's with my mother.
萨姆森表现得
Samson doesn't act like
不像是一个受到死亡威胁的人
a man with a death threat hanging over him.
这正是教授一直在说的
Which is what the professor's been suggesting all along.
你应该多去休休假
You should take a break more often.
-可能是保险诈骗 -不会 他不需要那些钱
- Maybe it's an insurance scam. - Nah, he doesn't need the money.
弗雷迪那个切入点如何 你跟他谈过了吗
What about the angle on Freddie, have you spoken to him yet?
丹核实了他的不在场证明 还不能排除嫌疑
Dan checked out his alibi, said it doesn't rule him out.
那你最好把他找来问询 动作快
Well, you'd better bring him in then, chop-chop.
吃吧
There you go.
我跟阿德莱德·坦皮斯特是一起的
I'm joining Adelaide Tempest.
你迟到了
You're late.
我不得已耽搁了
I was unavoidably detained.
卡夫卡可被你搞糊涂了
Kafka is most discombobulated.
-什么事耽搁了 -我在警方的工作
- What kept you? - My police work.
-工作怎么样 -正如所料地宜人
- How is it? - Suitably diverting.
克里斯蒂娜呢
And Christina?
也正如所料地宜人 谢谢
Suitably diverting, thank you.
希望你吸取教训了 贾斯珀
I hope you've learned your lesson there, Jasper.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我跟往常一样 谢谢 古斯塔夫
I'll have the usual, please, Gustave.
这位先生呢
And for monsieur?
他要一条大♥比♥目鱼 稍作炙烤
He'll have the halibut, lightly grilled,
配上一小份蔬菜沙拉
with a small green salad.
再来瓶你们顶级的库克香槟
Oh, and a bottle of your lovely Krug champagne.
2003年的 谢谢
The 2003, please.
然后...两个杯子吧
And, er... two glasses?
怎么 这是他们起码能做的 亲爱的
Why, it's the least they can do, dear heart.
我在这花了好多钱
I spend an absolute fortune in here.
萨姆森贝尔成长科技公♥司♥
So, Samson Bell Growth Tech
最初是萨姆森贝尔合作公♥司♥
started life as Bell Samson Associates,
由你的养父詹姆斯·萨姆森
set up by your adoptive father, James Samson.
和你的生父亚伦·贝尔创立
'And your biological father Aaron Bell?'
没错
'That's right.'
我听说亚伦是公♥司♥的科技骨干
'I'm told Aaron was the scientific brains behind it all.'
-也许吧 -但他把股份卖♥♥给了詹姆斯
- Maybe. - But he sold out to James?
对 在2003年
Yes, in 2003.
卖♥♥了八百万 当时那是一大笔钱
For £8 million. It was a lot of money at the time.
-确实 -但十年后同样的股份
- It was. - Not when you consider it was sold
卖♥♥了11亿 这比当初多多了
for 1.1 billion just over a decade later.
你的生父在这笔交易
Your biological father committed suicide
完成后不久就自杀了
not long after that deal was completed.
你为什么要给一个可能
Why would you go work for someone who might be responsible
害你父亲自杀的人工作
for your father killing himself?
爸与亚伦的死无关
Dad wasn't to blame for Aaron's death.
你不认为经济背叛摧毁了他吗
You don't think the financial betrayal destroyed him?
酒精摧毁了我的生父
Alcohol destroyed my biological father.
爸已经尽可能的忍♥耐了
Dad tolerated it as long as he could,
当他实在忍♥无可忍♥后
when he couldn't tolerate it any longer,
他出了远高出
he paid way over the odds
当时亚伦股份的价格
for Aaron's share of the business,
把他买♥♥断了
for what it was worth at the time.
敬我们
A toast to us.
亲爱的 我知道我们从来不提那个词
Oh, darling, I know we never mention the B-word,
或庆祝
or celebrate,
但愿不要
God forbid,
但我们能举杯敬自己一杯吗
but can't we just raise a glass to us?
就一次
For once?
这对我来说也是艰难的一天
It's a difficult day for me, too.
我的生父喝酒后会变得暴♥力♥
My biological father was violent when he'd had a drink.
爸...保护我不受他伤害
Dad... protected me from him.
严格来说他或许上吊自杀了
He may have hung himself, technically,
但事实是 他把自己喝死了
but the truth is he drank himself to death.
-然后詹姆斯收养了你 -对 我欠他一切
- And James took you under his wing? - He did. I owe him everything.
你甚至让他领养了你
You even let him adopt you.
相比起亚伦·贝尔 他更像我的父亲
He was more of a father to me than Aaron Bell ever was.
我想感谢他的这份恩情
I wanted to acknowledge my debt to him.
-并成了他遗产的继承人 -我没想要那些
- And become heir to his fortune. - I didn't ask for that.
那你对他捐献所有财产有什么想法
So how do you feel about him giving it all away?
这是他的钱 他给我的一切
It's his money, he's already given me
我已经无法偿还了
more than I can ever repay.
那亨利对此有什么想法
And how does Henry feel about it?
还多了个弟弟 还有继母
And about gaining a brother? Step-mother too.
这你得问他了
You'll have to ask him about that.
我们已经问了
We already have.
你迟到了
You're late.
如果所有相亲都能变成这样
I might have to start going on a few more blind dates
那我得多去几次了
if they all turn out like this.
抱歉
Sorry.
别接
Ignore it.
丽莎
Lisa?
再说一次
Say again.
好 我马上去
OK. Yeah, on my way.
这都你的错
This is all your fault.
萨姆森先生 我明白
Mr Samson, I understand that...
你明白个屁 我要投诉
You understand nothing! I'm lodging a complaint.
-亨利 别这样 -省省你的歇斯底里表演吧
- Oh, Henry, please. - Oh, spare us the fake hysterics.
你看起来像赢了彩票
You look like you've won the lottery.
你看起来刚做完爱
You look post-coital.
萨姆森太太上了晚课 回来后看到了这些
Mrs Samson had a night class. When she got back, she found this.
萨姆森先生呢
What about Mr Samson?
不见踪影 我打赌他已经死透了
No sign. Penny to the pound he's dead meat.
或活不了多久了
Or well on the way.
你告诉弗雷迪了吗
Have you informed Freddie?
我给他打了电♥话♥ 但他没接
I tried calling him, but he's not picking up.
-或许他看到了什么 -看到了什么
- Maybe he saw something. - Saw something?
对 我走的时候他刚来
Yeah, he arrived as I was leaving.
你怎么之前不说
Well, why didn't you say so?
我没想到要说 他几乎每晚都过来
I don't know, he comes around most evenings.
你最好去看看是否能找到他
You'd better go see if you can find him.
-抱歉之前打扰你了 -没事
- Sorry to disturb you earlier. - No worries.
-我吵醒你了吗 -没有 我在休息
- Did I wake you? - No, I was just chilling.
-自己一个人吗 -稍等
- On your own? - Just a minute!
绅士永远不透露秘密
A gentleman never tells.
你从什么时候开始变成绅士了
Since when have you been a gentleman?
我还没原谅你
I still haven't forgiven you,
但如果继续这样
but if it carries on like this...
我可能不得不原谅了
..I might just have to.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
-我大概去了半小时 -那是几点
- I was in and out in half an hour. - What time was that?
九点半 我走的时候他还好好的
Half past nine. He was fine when I left.
很不幸 萨姆森先生 我们现在只有你的证词
Unfortunately, Mr Samson, we only have your word for that.
但我有他给我发的信息
But I have a text message from him.
-在你离开后吗 -对
- After you left? - Absolutely.
我忘拿了一本要借的书
I'd forgotten a book I'd asked to borrow,
他说明早给我拿来 我给你看
he said he'd bring it to me in the morning. I'll show you.
该死 这个月摔了三次了
Bugger it. That's the third one this month.
这里 信息还能看到
Here, can still see the message.
你觉得...他死了吗
Do you think... he's dead?
目前我们暂时不知道
We don't know that at this stage.
有什么我们可以联♥系♥的人吗 来陪陪你
Look, is there anyone we can call to come and be with you?
房♥子有监控摄像头
There are security cameras at the house,
这是弗雷迪·萨姆森9点38分离开
they show Freddie Samson leaving at 9:38pm.
詹姆斯在9点42分给他发了信息
James sent him a text at 9:42pm,
定位在离房♥子最近的信♥号♥♥塔上
it pinged off a tower close to the house.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表