剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
I will not stay long.
我父亲在我七岁时去世 我是由母亲抚养长大
My father died when I was seven. I was raised by my mother.
如果丽娜挺过来 她也会需要母亲
If Lena pulls through, she'll need her mother too.
一个不受良心谴责的母亲
A mother who is not burdened by her conscience.
我为什么要担心我的良心
Why should I be worried about my conscience?
因为我们的良心是一切的基础
Because our conscience is our foundation.
一旦被污染 会摧毁一切
Once contaminated... it can destroy everything.
跟我来
Come with me.
"跟我来" 我不是你的狗
"Come with me"? I'm not your dog.
听着 我给你回电 好吗 拜
Listen, I'll call you back, yeah? Cheers.
约翰森·费尔没有杀奈吉尔·威金斯
Jonathan Fell didn't kill Nigel Wiggins.
我一直很困惑 他不在宾客列表上
It's been bothering me. He wasn't on the guest list
也不在当晚提供餐饮的
and he wasn't on the list of staff
工作人员列表上
supplied by the catering company.
-他偷偷溜进去的 -然后在我们到达前离开
- So he slipped in unnoticed? - And left before we arrived.
我又跟餐饮经理友好地谈了谈
I've been having another friendly chat with the catering manager.
结果发现有三人参加了晚宴
Turns out there are another three people in attendance
但我们没查到
we haven't accounted for.
都是私下交易 现金结账 全是女性
They were off the books, cash in hand, all women.
我拿到了所有人员名单
I was able to get the full list.
凶案发生时楼里有23名员工
23 staff all in the building at the time of the murder,
看看谁在上面
and look who's on it.
你想象不到那是什么感觉
You can't imagine how it feels.
我应该保护她
I should have protected her.
但你要怎么保护孩子 不受隐形有害物质侵害
How can you protect your child against something can't even see?
所以你们俩决定杀了弗罗格特
So the two of you decided to kill Froggatt?
约翰森没有
Not Jonathan.
他气坏了
He was furious.
心碎
Heartbroken.
但依然有希望
But still hopeful.
我在为丽娜搜寻其他的治疗手段
'I was researching alternative therapies for Lena.
很多绝望的人发誓维他命B17有用
'A lot of very desperate people swear by the use of Vitamin B17.'
那是一种天然氰化物
It's a natural form of cyanide.
然后一旦你开始寻找
And then once you start looking...
你几乎能在网上买♥♥到任何东西
well, you can buy pretty much anything on the internet.
当包裹到达后 就
And when the package arrived, it was
只需要...下毒了
simply a case of... delivering it.
我一直在接付现金的工作
I've been doing cash-in-hand stuff,
生日 婚礼 受洗
birthdays, wedding, christenings,
我的其中一家公♥司♥
and one of the firms I worked for
被雇去为晚宴提供餐饮
was hired to work at the reception.
我不确定自己能下得了手
I wasn't sure I could go through with it.
但后来我听到他炫耀
But then I heard him boasting...
关于他捐赠了多少钱
..about how much money he'd donated.
为了一本书
For a bloody book.
大家都在赞美他 说他多么慷慨
And everyone was praising him, telling him how generous he was.
但我的丽娜还生着病 躺在医院
And my Lena's lying sick in the hospital.
那让我气得血液沸腾
That made my blood boil.
但之后
But then...
在我还没机会给他前 有人拿走了杯子
..someone took the glass before I had a chance to give it to him,
而我无能为力
and there was nothing I could do.
我知道那个人♥渣♥杀了我丈夫
I know that scum had murdered my husband...
但我什么都不能说 对吧
..but I couldn't say anything, could I,
因为你们会逮捕我
because then you'd arrest me,
丽娜就孑然一身了
and Lena would be on her own?
我的宝贝会怎么样
What's gonna happen to my baby?
她会受到良好的照顾 费尔太太
She is certainly being taken care of, Mrs Fell.
你无需担心
You don't have to worry.
可怜的鱼
Poor little fish.
我仔细地阅读了你们所有人的论文
I have studied your papers with the closest attention
我不得不说没有一个人
and I have to say not a single one
展现出任何清晰度 个人见解或才智
shows the slightest sign of clarity, insight or intelligence.
因此我想念一段摘要
Instead, I propose to read an extract
来自一名毕业生的《罪犯的天性》
on the nature of a criminal by a former student,
那人恰好有一流的头脑
who happens to be in possession of a first-class mind.
丽莎·东克斯 罪犯的天性
"犯罪和残暴并不是我们野蛮祖先留下的
"Criminality and brutality are not an inevitable inheritance
必然遗传特征
"from our bestial forebears.
我们每个人都能与人残忍♥ 但许多人
"Each of us is capable of cruelty, but many of us...
其实是多数人 都不会屈服于那种欲望
"most, indeed, do not succumb to that urge.
无论是贫穷或挑衅 社会不是法外之地
"Despite poverty or provocation, society is not lawless.
唯有最邪恶的人会屈服于本能
"Only the worst give in to base instincts,
无论是贪婪 妄羡或欲望
"be it greed or covetousness or lust.
凶手的思想由点滴累积形成
"The mind of the murderer is formed in increments.
当人决定遁入黑暗之路时成型
"It takes shape when someone decides to walk that dark path...
而其他人有更好的理由背道而行"
"..yet others with far greater reason turn away."
抱歉 迟到的生日祝福
你早就知道 对吧
You knew, didn't you?
你不想因费尔太太良心受谴责
You didn't want Mrs Fell on your conscience...
让丽娜独自一人 失去母亲
..for Lena to be left without a mother.
教授 如果真是如此
Professor, if that is the case,
我请求你考虑布兰德高级督察的建议
I ask you to consider DCI Brand's proposition.
我可以从你身上学到很多
I could learn a lot from you.
我以为自己已经接受了那个建议
I was under the impression I'd already accepted.
谢谢你的花 不要喂鱼
我想我们没见过
I do not believe we have been acquainted.
"我叫沃尔特 你好吗"
"Walter's the name. How are you doing?"
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表