剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
Not for several years now.
你认识财务主管吗
Were you ever acquainted with the treasurer,
罗兰·弗罗格特先生
a Mr Roland Froggatt?
一只自鸣得意的鹦鹉
A preening popinjay.
但为博物馆的募捐会慷慨解囊
But a generous donor to fundraising appeals on the museum's behalf.
他靠钱买♥♥到了他现在喜欢的位置
Well, he bought his way to whatever status he currently enjoys.
我一直在调查图书馆的事务
I've been looking into the library's affairs.
看起来有一位教员
It would appear that a member of the faculty
在过去24小时内归还了大量期刊
has returned a large number of periodicals in the last 24 hours.
真有意思
Interesting.
其中有一些十多年前就该还了
Some of which would have been returned more than a decade ago.
考虑到威金斯先生已不幸离世
Given the sad demise of Mr Wiggins,
我猜测 这不会是还书的动机
which, one assumes, in no way motivated the return,
我提议暂缓未支付的罚款
I'm proposing a moratorium on outstanding fines.
真慷慨
Generous.
作为慷慨的回报
And in return for that generosity,
我想问问 代表你的母亲
I wonder if, on behalf of your mother,
我是否可以和你谈谈你回家的事
I might speak to you about your return to the family home.
不行 你绝对不行
No, you absolutely may not.
那就这样吧
Well, that's all sorted, then.
我们在努力弄清楚
We're trying to understand
你丈夫是如何去世的 费尔太太
how your husband died, Mrs Fell.
我们必须查找所有可能性
We have to look at all possibilities.
你最后一次跟他说话时
Were you worried at all about his mental state
担心他的精神状态吗
the last time you spoke to him?
你希望我们之后再问这些问题吗
Would you prefer it if we saved the questions for later?
我有个建议[求婚]
"建议[求婚]"不适合我们
但我可能会考虑"提议"
是的 请给我你们最大束的玫瑰
Yes, your largest bouquet of roses, please.
红色
Red.
是的 留言
Message, yes.
留言上写 "抱歉"
The message should read... "Sorry."
真惊讶 你居然来了
I'm surprised you came.
德斯蒙德怎么样
How's Desmond?
德瑞克很好 谢谢 你母亲还好吗
Derrick is fine, thank you. How's your mother?
很好
Good.
我想你有个提议
I gather you have a proposition.
是的
I do.
你愿意作为临时顾问
How would you feel about joining the team
加入警队吗
as an advisor on an ad-hoc basis?
我们这有几位很出众的人才
We have some great talent here.
丽莎有极大潜力
Lisa has amazing potential.
丹很可靠 保罗能力极强 他只是
Dan is very solid and Paul is extremely capable, he's just...
不是个好警♥察♥
Not much cop.
我想说 他在处理一些个人事务
I was going to say he's dealing with some personal issues.
我明白了
So I understand.
事实上 我们现在人手短缺
The fact is we're very stretched here at the moment,
处理下毒案件
dealing with the poisoning,
现在又有人对自杀提出了质疑
and there are questions now being raised about the suicide.
我们很需要你的帮助
We could really do with your help.
我会考虑一下
I'll certainly give it some thought.
好 那太好了
Great, wonderful news.
你介意现在跟我去进行询问吗
Would you mind sitting in on an interview with me now?
我不想让保罗去做
It's something I'd like to spare Paul.
约翰是个乐观主义者
John was an optimist.
我永远理解不了他怎么能保持积极
I never could understand how he remained so positive.
积极 乐观的人通常
Positive, optimistic people do not
不会选择自杀 费尔太太
generally commit suicide, Mrs Fell.
我想不会吧
I suppose not.
这意味着或许他的死亡
Which suggests there may be an alternative explanation
存在另外一个解释
for his untimely demise.
谋杀吗
Murder?
更可能是意外 但既然你提到了
An accident, more likely, but since you mention it,
你知道八成的谋杀案凶手
did you know that four out of five murderers
认识他们的受害者吗
are known to their victims?
72%的案件 都是他们的长♥期♥伴侣
In 72% of cases, it's their long-term partner.
你是说...
Are you suggesting that...?
不不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
我是说很有可能
'I'm suggesting there's a high probability
你认识杀害你丈夫的人 费尔太太
'that you know whoever killed your husband, Mrs Fell,
如果他是被谋杀的
'if he was murdered.'
约翰森跟所有人关系都好
'Jonathan got on with everyone.'
你的女儿病得很重 她痊愈的可能性很小
Your daughter's very ill. Her chances of recovery are slim.
贾斯珀 真抱歉
Jasper. I'm so sorry.
这会让任何人生气
It would make anyone angry.
她不会死 她不能死
She won't die. She can't die.
-你丈夫也很生气 -贾斯珀
- Your husband was angry too. - Jasper...
他有权生气
He had every right to be.
我们不需要他的帮忙
We don't need his help.
没有他我们也干得很好
We're managing perfectly well without him.
我理解你的意思
I understand what you're saying...
但他只是顾问
but it's just as an advisor.
我不是想削弱你的贡献
I'm not interested in undermining you.
别把工作当作借口
Don't hide behind the job as an excuse.
我们不需要他的帮助
We don't need his help.
他有着绝对鉴证的思维
He has an absolutely forensic brain.
我觉得大家都能从他身上学到东西
I think we can all learn from him.
没有他我们也干得很好
We're working perfectly well without him.
听着
Look...
这不是贬低你
It's not a reflection on you.
不
No.
不 这是贬低你
No, it's a reflection on you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我接受你的道歉
Apologies accepted.
享受你的爱尔兰咖啡吧
Enjoy your Irish coffee.
什么东西
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
What did you say?
你说什么
What did you say?!
这是有盖的酒
It's a screw-top.
你买♥♥有盖的酒因为妈妈会藏螺旋开瓶起子
You buy screw-tops because Mummy hides the corkscrews.
管好你自己的事
Mind your own business.
我能让你们去听汇报吗 你们俩
Can I grab you for a debrief, both of you?
费尔夫妇向委员会投诉
The Fells made a complaint to the council
因为他们认为菲尔德玫瑰家园
because they believed Field Rose Homes
在破土动工前就知道土地被污染了
knew the site was contaminated before building on it.
那委员会干了什么
So what did the council do?
无动于衷 许可证和文件据说被搁置了
Nothing. Permits and paperwork all supposedly held up.
从那时起费尔夫妇就开始准备法律诉讼
The Fells have been preparing legal action ever since.
费尔先生打两份工来支付法律费用
Mr Fell working two jobs to cover their legal costs.
或许菲尔德玫瑰家园担心
Maybe Field Rose Homes were worried
费尔夫妇找到了证据
the Fells were on to something.
担心到把他推下了大楼
Worried enough to push him off a building.
感觉他们不会在
Seems unlikely they would stage it
自己的地皮上演这一出
at one of their own developments.
下毒案有什么新消息吗
What's the latest on the poisoning?
回到原点 弗罗格特夫妇的搜查都一无所获
Back at square one. We've got nothing on either Froggatt.
不 等等
No, hang on.
弗罗格特在规划局的委员会工作
Froggatt works at the council in the planning department.
正是如此
Precisely so.
弗罗格特先生负责
Mr Froggatt is responsible
在下发规划许可证数前
for testing all building sites for contamination
测试建筑土地是否有污染
before planning permission can be granted.
当费尔先生发现他的房♥子建在有毒土地上时
When Mr Fell discovered his own house was built on toxic land,
他去弗罗格特先生家与他对质 并威胁了他
he confronted Mr Froggatt at his home and threatened him.
不久后
And shortly afterwards,
有人企图在博物馆杀害弗罗格特
someone attempted to murder Froggatt at the museum.
我认为世上无巧合
I do not believe in coincidence.
没有任何物证能联♥系♥
There's not a shred of physical evidence
这两起案件
to connect these two cases.
我们有这个鞋印
We've got this footprint.
费尔先生的物品正在鉴识科检验
And Mr Fell's belongings are being examined for forensics.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表