剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
我们对弗雷迪的车
We've done preliminary
进行了初步鉴识 没有血迹
forensics on Freddie's car, no traces of blood.
亨利呢
What about Henry?
加班 一名同事一直跟他在一起
Worked late, a colleague was with him the whole time
直到娜塔莎打来电♥话♥
until the call came through from Natasha.
那她呢
What about her?
她有一整个班级的
She has a whole classroom
肚皮舞学员为她证明
full of belly dancers who'll vouch for her.
或许我们该重新考虑激进分子的想法了
Maybe it's time we revisited our theory about the activists.
先问问坦皮斯特教授的意见吧
Let's see what Professor Tempest has to say first, yeah?
-我需要看血液鉴识报告 -已经测验过了
- I need to see the blood tests. - We've already checked them.
-绝对是他的血 -我要查看血液沉积
- It's definitely his blood. - I need to check for sedimentation.
-好 丹 -我去催他们
- OK. Dan? - I'll chase them up.
我们得问问他妻子关于捐赠承诺的事
We need to question his wife about the Giving Pledge.
-你不相信真爱吗 -我当然相信
- You don't believe in true love? - Sure I do.
而且我依然挂袜子等着圣诞老人送礼
And I still put out a stocking for Santa.
我不知道还能告诉你什么
I don't know what more to tell you.
你丈夫在宣布承诺前
Did your husband discuss his pledge with you
跟你商量过他要捐赠所有财产吗
before he announced he would be giving away his fortune?
-当然 -你对此没意见吗
- Yeah, of course he did. - And you were OK with it?
我为什么要有意见
Why wouldn't I be?
我想你应该能继承很大一部分
Well, I imagine you stood to be substantially disinherited.
你觉得我嫁给他是为了钱吗
So you think I married him for his money?
詹姆斯在我们结婚时更改了遗嘱
You know, James changed his will when we got married
因为我让他修改
because I asked him to.
我坚持签婚前协议 让我得不到任何财产
I insisted on a prenuptial agreement that would leave me nothing,
好让他知道我爱他 而不是这一切
so that he'd know that I love him, not all this.
那钱会留给谁
So who will it all go to?
我不知道 我知道他一直有计划
I don't know, it was always his plan to...
让儿子们来接管生意 但是
..Leave the business to the boys, but...
亨利很固执
..Henry's stubborn,
而且总是怒气冲天
and he's so angry.
生日快乐
东克斯警长昨天给你买♥♥的
Sergeant Donckers brought it for you yesterday.
我说你不怎么喜欢庆祝生日
I told her you weren't really into celebrating birthdays.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
对 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我从没有不相信圣诞老人 知道吗
I never did stop believing in Santa, you know.
我只是不想毁了你的生活
I just did not want to ruin your life.
你值得拥有一个正常人
You deserved someone normal,
一个能让你幸福的人
someone who'd make you happy.
我知道
I know.
我比你更了解你
I know you better than you know yourself.
恐怕我不同意这个观点
I'm afraid I doubt that very much.
我一直都理解 知道吗
I always understood, you know.
我也原谅了你
And I have forgiven you.
你只需要原谅自己
You just need to forgive yourself.
你要的结果 教授
The results you asked for, professor.
怎么了
What?
整件事是伪装的
The whole thing was staged.
充满了戏剧性 就像哥特式恐怖片
It was too operatic, like a Gothic horror.
但现实则乏味的多
Reality is so much more banal.
我感觉看起来很真实
It looked pretty real to me.
还有他对死亡威胁的漠视
And his wanton disregard for death threats,
没人会那么不屑一顾
no-one's that blase.
想吓我没那么容易
I don't scare easily.
他伪装了自己的死
'He staged his own death?'
-或他的失踪 -正是如此
- Or his disappearance. - Precisely so.
你怎么知道的
How'd you work that one out?
血迹显示他离开房♥间时绊了一跤
The blood traces show that he stumbled as he left the room,
伸手扶墙稳住自己 但这显然是右手
put out a hand to steady himself, but it's clearly a right hand.
詹姆斯·萨姆森是左撇子
James Samson was left handed.
放
Pull!
而且墙在他的左侧
And the wall would have been on his left,
所以他会下意识地
so he would automatically
用左手来支撑自己不摔倒
have used his left hand to support himself.
手印只是引起了我的怀疑
The hand print is merely a flashing red light.
-你真是天才 -证据是血液沉淀
- You're a genius. - Proof is the sedimentation.
当血液离开身体后 血小板开始沉积
When blood leaves the body, platelets start to settle.
现场找到的血迹确实属于詹姆斯·萨姆森
The blood found at the scene belongs to James Samson,
但是在事件发生前收集的
but it was collected some time before the incident.
-那里有大量的血迹 -肯定是分阶段抽取的
- There was an awful lot of blood. - No doubt collected in stages,
从数据来看 最后一批是几天前
the last of it some time ago, judging by these results.
詹姆斯·萨姆森在装死
James Samson is playing dead.
那这是个能获得奥斯卡的表演了
It's an Oscar-winning performance, then.
我们刚找到了他的尸体
We've just found his body.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你说吧 -我们刚找到了他的尸体
- All right, then? - 'We just found his body.'
-你确定是他吗 -非常确定
- Are you sure it's him? - As sure as I can be,
虽然他看起来不怎么样
he's not exactly looking his best.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他被近距离九毫米枪♥支♥射击
He was shot with a nine millimetre fired from close range.
和摩托车上开枪的子弹口径一致
Same calibre as the bullet fired from the motorbike.
然后还有很多烧伤
And there are extensive burns,
我们正在等尸检结果 确认死因
we're waiting on a postmortem to establish cause of death.
天呐 惨不忍♥睹
God, what a mess.
-感觉像过度杀戮 -甚至有些戏剧化
- Seems like overkill. - Operatic, even.
那我们现在怎么办
So where does this leave us?
娜塔莎有不在场证明
Natasha has an alibi
没有明显动机 毕竟她拿不到任何财产
and no obvious motive, seeing as she stands to inherit nothing.
-那两个儿子呢 -弗雷迪是最后看见他的人
- What about the sons? - Freddie was the last to see him.
詹姆斯在他走时还活着
James was alive when he left.
我觉得他们俩
I don't believe that either
都对他的捐赠承诺不满
of them are happy with his Giving Pledge.
或许他们是共犯
Maybe they cooked it up together.
马丁
Martin.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
好 嗯 我晚点给你回电
OK. Yeah, I'm gonna have to call you back.
他死于心脏病
He died of a heart attack.
他被枪击和烧伤时已经死了
He was already dead when he was shot and burnt.
-他们确定吗 -生物标记很明显
- Are they sure? - Biomarkers were sky high,
马丁说他的心脏随时可能停跳
Martin says he was a cardiac arrest waiting to happen.
抽自己的血
Draining himself of blood
也无法改善他已有的症状
can't have helped his underlying condition.
看起来确实是伪装的
Seems like it was staged after all.
带两个儿子过来
Bring both the sons in.
坦皮斯特 你能去问询吗
Tempest, can you sit in?
你父亲最爱哪个儿子
'Which of his sons did your father love the most?'
我也问过自己同样的问题
I've asked myself the same thing.
他一样爱我们
He loved us both equally.
亨利或许会假装不是这样 但内心深处他明白
Henry may pretend otherwise, but deep down he knows it's true.
你们两个谁更爱他
And which of you loved him more?
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
对你来说或许不是
This ain't for you, maybe.
亨利显然认为你在这两方面都领先
Henry clearly thinks you'd win on both counts.
我们的父亲和我有自己的问题
Our father and I had our issues.
包括你的继母 娜塔莎
Including your step-mother, Natasha.
我也没掩饰
I've made no secret of it.
你知道她坚持签署婚前协议吗
Were you aware she insisted on a pre-nuptial agreement?
如果你父亲去世 或他们离婚
In the event of your father's death, or their divorce,
她一分钱都拿不到
she receives nothing.
她对你父亲的爱是真实的
Her love for your father is entirely genuine.
我...
I...
我完全不知道
I had absolutely no idea.
娜塔莎说你的父亲
Natasha told us your father
非常希望你能一起接手他的生意
was desperate to bring you into the business,
但你坚持拒绝他
but you persisted in rejecting him.
我们的关系很复杂
Our relationship was complicated.
与他或弗雷迪一起工作不会改善现状
Working with him or Freddie wouldn't have improved matters.
你不认为这是你该尽的孝道吗
You did not consider it your filial duty?
这想法有点陈旧吧
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表