剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
Beverley decided to stay home and look after Sophie,
而我全身心地去工作
and I threw myself into work.
我没日没夜的工作 没法面对在家的时间
I was doing stupid hours. I couldn't face being here.
那一定很难
That must have been hard.
起初 这差点让我们崩溃
It nearly broke us at first.
但后来 索菲改变了这一切
But... after a while, Sophie changed all that.
她改变了我
She changed me.
她那么可爱 那么温柔
She's so loving and gentle.
我不想把她送走了
I didn't want to send her away.
所以你们为此吵起来了吗
So you argued about it?
人们在街上盯着我看
People stare at me in the street.
他们觉得我看起来像个怪胎
They think I look like a weirdo.
你就是个怪胎
You are a weirdo.
你也是
And so are you.
但假如你和跟你一样的人一起生活
Though, if you lived with other people who were like you,
你就不再是了
you would no longer be.
-你不想被送走 -我想待在家里
- You do not wish to be sent away. - I want to stay at home.
一想到要离开家就让你焦躁不安
And the thought of leaving home is making you agitated.
他们因此给我下药
They give me drops for that.
-下药 -在我的热巧克力里
- Drops? - In my hot chocolate.
你要再问我那个问题吗
Are you going to ask me that question again?
不 至少现在不问
No. Not yet, anyway.
辅助生活是争论的根源吗
'It was a source of contention, then, the assisted living?'
我们负担不起
We couldn't afford it.
我知道了
I see.
你知道了 你知道什么了
You see? And what do you see?
我们意见不同 所有夫妇都会如此
We had a disagreement, like all couples do.
听着 抱歉 我得去上班了
Look, I'm sorry, I have to get to work.
我要出门了 你们会没事吧
I'm heading off now. Will you be all right?
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
谢谢 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Thank you, Mr Wallace.
天呐 薇洛妮卡 你还要拉伸多久 女人
Jesus Christ, Veronica, how long can you keep stretching, woman?
她慢跑了十分钟 放松运动做了20分钟
She's been jogging ten minutes. Her warm-down's taken 20.
我在想
So, I was thinking.
我成功订到了一家意大利餐厅的座位
There's this Italian restaurant I managed to book a table at,
如果你还想来一次正经的约会
if you're still keen on going on a proper date.
你是在邀请我吃晚饭吗 东克斯
You asking me to dinner, Donckers?
来了
We're on.
你跟姐夫出轨多久了
How long has this been going on with your brother-in-law?
如果你什么都不说 薇洛妮卡
If you say nothing, Veronica,
我们只能往最坏的想
we're just gonna assume the worst.
你姐姐什么时候发现的
When did your sister find out?
她没发现
She didn't.
那你们出轨多久了
So, how long has it been going on?
一年多 我们爱彼此
Just over a year. We're in love.
贝芙莉是个好母亲 但不是个好...
Beverley was a good mother, but not a good...
反正他们不幸福
Well, they weren't happy.
他们家经济条件不好 贝芙莉不工作
There wasn't enough money with Beverley not working
安德鲁又只售卖♥♥清洁产品
and Andrew only selling cleaning products.
贝芙莉总是责骂他 说他是废物
Beverley was on his case constantly, calling him a loser.
她有时很残忍♥
She could be very cruel.
别把安德鲁牵扯进这事了 拜托
Leave Andrew out of this, please!
他已经受够苦了
He's suffered too much already.
他没有杀她 他是我认识最温柔的人了
He didn't murder her. He's the gentlest man I know.
那你呢
What about you?
-我 -你看上去也并不悲伤
- Me? - You don't exactly seem grief-stricken.
而且你得帮我们排除你的嫌疑
And you need to help us rule you out.
当贝芙莉没出现时 你干了什么
When Beverley failed to show, what did you do?
我给她手♥机♥打了几次电♥话♥ 然后打了座机
I called her mobile a few times, and then the landline.
索菲接了电♥话♥
Sophie picked up.
她似乎很困惑
She seemed confused.
索菲接了电♥话♥ 你确定吗
Sophie answered, you're sure?
确定
Yes.
她说她妈妈不在家
She told me her mum wasn't home,
所以我让她把电♥话♥给我母亲
so I asked her to put me through to my mother.
她在看孩子
She was baby-sitting.
索菲说她睡着了
Sophie said she'd fallen asleep.
你丈夫知道外遇的事吗
Does your husband know about the affair?
怎么说
So?
他们为什么想见你
Why did they want to see you?
不能在这说
Not here.
安德鲁·华♥莱♥士♥有动机
Andrew Wallace has a motive.
他不喜欢贝芙莉要送走索菲的计划
He doesn't like Beverley's plan to put Sophie into care.
他很肯定他们负担不起
He's adamant they can't afford it.
而且他跟小姨子有一腿
And he's having an affair with her sister.
贝芙莉促使薇洛妮卡跟安德鲁产生了婚外情
Beverley bars Veronica's way to a relationship with Andrew.
所以他俩是我们的潜在嫌犯吗
So those two are our potential suspects?
除了凯恩·卡迪外
Apart from Kane Carty.
还有一人 但我们一致选择了忽略
There's one more, who we've largely ignored until now.
索菲也有动机
Sophie also has a motive.
-你说真的吗 -她不想被送走
- Are you serious? - She doesn't want to be sent away.
她小姨说她变得更难相处
Her aunt says she's become a lot more difficult,
"好斗和暴♥力♥"是她的原话
"aggressive and violent" were the words she used,
而且她母亲去世后 她也没掉一滴泪
and she hasn't shed a single tear since her mother died.
如果她跟母亲吵架了呢 事情变得失控
What if she fought with her mother? It gets out of hand.
她打了母亲 意外地杀了她
She knocks her down and kills her accidentally.
她父亲回到家看到这一幕
Her father comes home and finds them.
他把自己妻子的尸体放到车后备箱并抛尸
He puts his wife's body in the boot of his car and dumps her.
那外婆呢
What about the grandmother?
她看电视时睡着了
She passed out in front of the telly.
我们需要再询问一次索菲
We need to interview Sophie again.
给她一点压力 再不济她也是个目击证人
Put a bit of pressure on her. At worst, she's a witness.
最好的情况 她是个可能的嫌犯
At best, she's a potential suspect.
我们为什么要对她畏手畏脚
Why are we pussyfooting around her?
贾斯珀
Jasper?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
目前用考虑不周的办法接近索菲
An ill-conceived approach to Sophie at this point
可能严重损害
could seriously jeopardise
我找到她所知信息的机会
my chances of finding out what she knows.
能借一步说话吗
Could I have a word?
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我们周日几点见
What time we on for Sunday?
周日
Sunday?
我们的约会 傻瓜
Our date, dummy.
预约时间是七点 好吗
The table's booked for seven, OK?
我们不审问索菲
We don't question Sophie,
但我们检查一下安德鲁·华♥莱♥士♥的车
but let's run forensics on Andrew Wallace's car
和薇洛妮卡说的与她丈夫的口供
and check Veronica's story with her husband.
有人吗
Hello?
那你妻子不在家咯
Your wife's not home, then?
我赶她出去了
I threw her out.
但你愿意替她作证吗 在贝芙莉去世的那晚
But will you vouch for her? The night Beverley died,
薇洛妮卡一直跟你在家
was Veronica here with you the whole time?
你们完全搞错了 你们该着重调查安德鲁
You're way off the mark. It's Andrew you should be focusing on.
他才是有脾气的那个
He's the one with the temper.
他说自己会不择手段阻止贝芙莉送走索菲
He said he'd do anything to stop Beverley sending Sophie away.
喂
Hello?
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
我们说好她在放学后自己待会
We agreed she'd spend some time on her own after school.
就一会 在我工作的时候 最多一小时
Just for a bit, while I was working. An hour at most.
等我回来后 她就不见了
When I got back, she wasn't here.
她三点回到了家 巴士司机确认了
She was dropped off at three. Bus driver confirmed it.
有人带走了我女儿
Someone's taken my daughter.
她绝不会自己一个人出去
She would never just wander off on her own.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 恐怕我们得考虑索菲
Mr Wallace, I'm afraid we also have to consider the possibility
-自己离家的可能性 -她会去哪
- that Sophie has run away. - Where would she go?
她为什么要离家出走
And why would she run away?
可能她以为自己有危险吗
Perhaps she believed she was in danger.
来自我吗 我绝不会伤害我女儿
From me? I would never harm my daughter.
-那你妻子呢 -据你的连襟所说
- What about your wife? - According to your brother in law,
你说过会不择手段
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表