剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
I think we owe Max Turner an apology.
道歉 为什么
An apology? What for?
暗示他虐待自己女儿 他肯定心里痛苦死了
Implying he abused his daughter. He must be going through hell.
拜托 别让你的情感误导你
Oh, come on. Don't let your emotions colour your judgement.
-够了 -丽莎 别说了
- That's enough. - Lisa, stop.
怎么 这是真的
What? It's true.
我们不能因为这事就整日小心翼翼...
We can't keep tiptoeing on eggshells just because...
-丽莎 住嘴 -够了
- Lisa, stop it. - That's enough!
我不需要你听训我说什么是专业
I'm not gonna take lectures on professionalism from you.
-你们两人还在... -东克斯警长说得对
- Not when the two of you... - DS Donckers is right.
拉比兔督察受了创伤
Detective Inspector Rabbit is traumatised.
酒精是他的麻醉剂
Alcohol is the anaesthesia
借着这个才能坚持度日
by which we endure the operation of life.
他过量饮酒 导致影响了他的判断能力
He's drinking excessively and it's effecting his judgement.
只有她足够勇敢指出这一点
She is the only one brave enough to acknowledge it
因为你太忠诚 而你太善良
because you are too loyal, and you are too kind.
非常感谢 不用找了
Thank you so much. Keep the change.
在奥斯威辛 有些母亲会卧轨自尽
In Auschwitz, some mothers threw themselves under the trains
当她们的孩子被夺走时
when their child was taken from them.
我尝试了一切 就是擦不掉
I've tried everything, it just won't come out.
我听说查丽不是唯一失踪的
I understand Charlie isn't the only one who's gone missing.
猴猴 她这么叫她的猴子玩偶
Mops. That's what she calls her monkey.
警长 我找到东西了
Detective, I've found something.
-我们在你的仓库找到了这个 -"先生
- We found this in your warehouse. - "Hey, Mister,
"我在你的手♥机♥和平板电脑间干什么"
"What was I doing between your phones and your tablets?"
我发誓 这是我第一次看到那东西
I swear to God, this is the first time I've laid eyes on that.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
我与绑♥架♥案毫无关系 好吗
I've got nothing to do with the kidnapping, all right?
你逃不掉的 凯文
You will not get away with this, Kevin.
听着
Look.
我派了人过去 好吗
I sent my guy around, OK?
但我没有绑♥架♥他的女儿
But I didn't kidnap his little girl.
你问他要钱了吗
Did you ask for money?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
不 你问他们要钱了吗 妈
No. Did you ask them for money, Mum?
-回答我 -当然要了
- Well, answer me. - Of course I did.
妈 这与钱无关
Mum, this wasn't about bloody money.
我们需要钱重新开始 宝贝
We'll need it to start over, babe.
她在哪
Where is she?
查丽
Hey, Charlie?
查丽
Charlie?
她怎么了 你给她吃药了吗
What is wrong with her? Have you drugged her?
-没有 -你给她吃什么了
- No. - What have you given her?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
好吧 你最该清楚我不会带孩子
Yeah, well, you of all people should know I'm not good with kids.
我只是来帮你 你打给了我 记得吗
I'm just here to help you out. You called me, remember.
我没想要搅合这事
I didn't ask to get involved.
别这样 亲爱的 特纳先生发了信息 钱都在那
Oh, come on, love. Mr Turner sent a text, the money's all there,
就等着我们去拿
it's just waiting for us to pick it up.
教授
Professor?
-你在哪 -屋顶
- Where are you? - 'On the roof.'
-你的特殊地方 -能帮助我思考
- Oh, yeah, your special place. - 'It helps me think.'
让我冷静
Keeps me calm.
或许我也会上去待待
'Could probably do with spending some time up there myself.'
非常欢迎 还有拉比兔督察
You're most welcome to, and Detective Inspector Rabbit as well,
当然是在我不在时
in my absence, of course.
他或许能有些时间好好思考
'He may have some thinking time on his hands.'
布兰德高级督察给他请了病假 让他好好调整
DCI Brand placed him on sick leave, told him to sort himself out.
我想是出于善意
'An act of kindness, I believe.'
我们就要起诉凯文·查特斯了
'We're about to charge Kevin Charters.'
我说过 凯文·查特斯与查丽的绑♥架♥无关
I told you, Kevin Charters is not involved in Charlie's kidnap.
但我们在他的仓库里找到了查理的玩具
'But we found Charlie's toy in his warehouse.'
赎金呢
And the ransom money?
还在原地 我们还给了特纳夫妇
It was still there, we returned it to the Turners.
你得放回去
'Well, you need to put it back.'
-我们为什么要这么做 -东克斯警长
- Why on earth would we do that? - 'DS Donckers...'
你知道破窗效应吗
Are you familiar with the theory of broken windows?
破窗效应
Broken windows.
1969年 菲利普·津巴多做了一个实验
In 1969, Philip Zimbardo conducted an experiment.
他在路边停了两辆没有牌照的车 并观察它们
He parked two cars without licence plates and observed them.
一辆在纽约布朗克斯区 一辆在加州帕罗奥多市
One in The Bronx, New York, the other in Palo Alto, California.
布朗克斯的车在十分钟内就被毁了
The car in The Bronx was demolished within ten minutes.
加州的车还完好无损
The one in California remained untouched,
直到津巴多打破了窗户
until Zimbardo broke a window.
很快 车辆同样被抢劫并损毁了
Thereafter, it, too, was robbed and vandalised.
我希望你们有人能给出解释
I am expecting one of you to venture an explanation.
破窗激发了更多的暴♥力♥和破坏
The broken window incited more violence and vandalism.
正确 但不完整
Correct, but incomplete.
假设一户人家有雇了寄宿帮工
Suppose an au pair is hired by a family
这家还有个领养女儿
with an adopted daughter.
可爱的孩子 但她有很多情感需求
Sweet child, but with her own specific emotional needs.
养父对爱哭的孩子
The adoptive father is not patient
和尿床的孩子没有耐心
with cry-babies and bed-wetters,
他对女孩大吼 甚至可能动手打她
he shouts at the girl, possibly even hits her.
至少 寄宿帮工这么认为
At least, that's what the au pair thinks.
有一晚
Then one night,
她回家后发现那个父亲被袭击了
she comes back to find the father has been attacked,
被打的昏了过去
beaten unconscious.
特纳先生
Mr Turner?
她当然想帮忙
She wants to help, of course.
特纳先生
Mr Turner?
至少起初是 但她突然有了一个主意
At least, at first. But then an idea occurs to her.
这...就是她的破窗
This... This is her broken window.
一宗已实施的犯罪 激发了第二起犯罪
A crime has been committed and it incites a second one.
毕竟 大家都会认为打伤父亲的人
After all, everyone will think that whoever beat up the father
还带走了女儿
also took the daughter.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
麦克斯 查理在哪 查丽
Max. Where's Charlie? Charlie?!
-一宗犯罪给了另一起打了掩护 -请转警♥察♥
- One crime gives cover to another. - Police, please.
但最终 破窗总会照进阳光
But a broken window always lets the light in, in the end.
没事的 好吗 都会好的
It's going to be OK, yeah? It'll be fine.
妮基 别慌
Nikki, don't panic.
-妮基 快跑 -别做傻事
- Nikki, run! - OK, don't do anything stupid.
-别做傻事 -让他们后退
- Don't do anything stupid. - Tell them to back off,
-让他们后退 -没人带了武器 好吗 冷静
- tell them to back off. - No-one's armed, OK? Calm down.
-我会伤害她 我会伤害她 -你不会伤害她
- I will hurt her, I will hurt her. - You're not gonna hurt her,
-这不值得 -我会伤害她 后退
- it's not worth it. - I will hurt her, back off!
冷静 我们只想要查丽 仅此而已
Just calm down, we just want Charlie, that's it.
-妈 放开她 -我们需要你放了查丽
- Mum, let her go! - We need you to let go of Charlie,
-好吗 就这样 -让他们后退
- OK? That's all. - Tell them all to back off.
-我们不会伤害你 -我需要离开
- We're not gonna hurt you. - I need to go.
你哪里也不能去 把刀放下
You're not going anywhere. Put the knife down.
你哪里也不能去 别做傻事
You're not going anywhere. Don't do anything stupid.
我们需要你放了查丽 好吗
We need you to let go of Charlie, OK?
妈 放她走
Mum, let her go.
放开查丽
Let go of Charlie.
对 放下刀 别做傻事 好吗
That's it. Put the knife down. Don't be stupid. OK?
这不值得 结束了
It's not worth it. It's over.
来吧 结束了 放下刀
Come on. That's it, drop the knife.
这就对了
That's it.
干得好 干得好
Well done. Well done.
那晚我看到特纳先生后
That night when I saw Mr Turner,
事情变得一发不可收拾
things just got out of hand.
特纳太太回来得比我想象的早
Mrs Turner got back much earlier than I was expecting.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我联♥系♥了我妈妈
I called my mum.
那是她的主意 我发誓
That was her idea, I swear.
把猴猴放在仓库
And to plant Mops at the warehouse,
我对此一无所知
I didn't know anything about it.
打扰 凯文·查特斯在哪
Excuse me? Where can I find Kevin Charters?
她为什么不直接报♥警♥
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表