剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
the act of forcing a victim
强迫受害者交出贵重物品的行为
to hand over valuables by holding their family hostage.
我知道什么是赎金绑♥架♥
I know what a ransom kidnapping is.
这样的话 我想你是否可以考虑
In which case, I wonder whether you might consider
遵守我的人♥质♥谈判黄金三定律
adhering to my three golden rules of hostage negotiation?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
这位是坦皮斯特教授
This is Professor Tempest.
他是我们的外部顾问
He's our external advisor.
这些所谓的黄金定律是什么
What would these, so-called golden rules be?
第一 永远给他们想要的东西
Firstly, always give them precisely what they want,
如果可能的话
if at all possible.
从统计学上说 这是最明智的做法
It's statistically the wisest course of action.
我处理现实生活中的紧急事件 不是统计学
I deal with real-life emergencies mate, not statistics.
川宁伯爵夫人
高级督察
Chief Inspector?
我是坦皮斯特教授
This is Professor Tempest speaking.
你是谁
Who's this?
打开外放
Put it on speaker.
班纳吉在哪里
'Where the hell is Banerjee?'
班纳吉现在在医院
Mr Banerjee is currently in the hospital,
他去拿钻石的途中被车撞了
he was hit by a car whilst fetching the diamonds.
所以我们没收到任何消息
That's why we haven't heard anything.
你是警♥察♥吗
'Are you police?'
警♥察♥在这里
The police are here,
但我不建议和他们谈
but I would not recommend talking to them,
我认为吞吞先生不值得信任
I am not entirely convinced Mr Swallow can be trusted.
我现在要挂了
I'm hanging up now.
他挂了
He hung up.
-你在干什么 -你疯了吗
- What are you doing? - Are you mad?
-正好相反 -你卖♥♥了我们
- On the contrary. - You totally shafted us.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
我本打算给他们想要的东西
I was going to offer them exactly what they want,
但你骗了他们
but you lied to them,
迫使我遵循第二定律
which forced me to follow rule number two.
那你的第二定律是什么
And what's your rule number two when it's at home?
说出真♥相♥ 无论何时
Tell the truth, at all times.
-胡说八道 -我不同意
- This is bullshit. - I disagree.
这是纯粹的逻辑
It's pure logic,
通过对现有数据进行广泛分♥析♥后得出
informed by extensive analysis of the available data sets.
我最近就该主题的论文...
My recent paper on the subject...
如果你再干预 我就逮捕你
If you interfere again, I'll have you arrested.
这对你来说够符合逻辑吗
Is that logical enough for you?
我觉得你该跟我来 贾斯珀
I think you should come with me, Jasper.
滚吧
Jog on.
现在他们知道我们知道了
Now they know we know,
我们需要封锁现场
we need to secure the area and
立即疏散所有人
get everyone evacuated immediately.
留在这里
Stay in here.
-我去找人 -好
- I'll find someone. - Yeah.
你能去检查半径450米内
Can you run a check on all parked vehicles
所有停着的车辆吗 麻烦了
within a 500-yard radius of the property, please?
遵命
Yes, sir.
PA87 停车小队已就位
'Papa Alfa 8-7, parked units in place.'
MB68呼叫控制中心
'Mike Bravo 6-8 to control,
预计三分钟内到达
ETA minus three minutes.'
控制中心 SJ40申请报告情况
'Control, Sierra Juliett 4-0 requesting sit-rep.'
我看看
Let me see.
屋顶上有狙击手
There's a sniper on the roof!
大概半个城市的警♥察♥都过来了
There must be half the police in the city out there!
你保证过不会落到这种地步
You promised me it wouldn't come to this!
终于拿到热成像了
We've finally got thermal imaging.
能确认里面有两人
It confirms there are two of them,
他们把人♥质♥转移到了其他的房♥间
and they've moved the hostages to a separate room,
如果我们不得己破门而入 这能降低伤亡
that should minimise the collateral damage if we have to go in.
希望这是最后的手段
It's the last resort, I hope.
看看那些形状和行动
Look at those shapes and movements.
有四名人♥质♥ 而不是两人
There are four hostages, not two of them.
姐姐和她的女儿
Sister and her little 'un.
这种事很少有好下场
These things seldom work out well.
真的假的
Really?
这是我今天吃的第一样东西
First thing I've eaten today.
-你想要吗 -不
- D'you want one? - No.
普丽扬卡来电
我是斯派罗
Sparrow.
绝对不行
Out of the question.
好 冷静 冷静
OK. OK, calm down, calm down.
他们说只跟教授谈
They said they'll only talk to the professor.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
百分百
Absolutely.
-评判就是... -知道
- To measure is... - To know.
-猜测就是... -错过
- To guess is... - To miss.
但你真的确定吗
But are you REALLY sure?
毫无疑问
Categorically so.
因为这个秃鹰或黑鸟
Because this buzzard or blackbird
对你印象不怎么样
really doesn't think much of you.
你为什么一直在这里
Why are you here all the time?
你管好自己的事
Mind your own business.
手提箱里是什么
What's in the suitcase?
你问太多问题了
You ask too many questions.
贾斯珀 我需要你
Jasper, we need you.
赶紧去啊
Well, go on, then.
-喂 -教授吗
- Hello? - 'Professor?'
没错 我是坦皮斯特教授
Indeed, this is Professor Tempest.
我不跟任何把孩子当作人♥质♥的罪犯交涉
I do not negotiate with anyone holding a child hostage.
祝你们愉快
I wish you a pleasant day.
回你办公室吗
Back to your office?
好
Yeah.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
努力让挟持人♥质♥的状况有圆♥满♥的结果
Trying to bring a hostage situation to a successful conclusion.
通过嘲笑挟持人♥质♥的罪犯吗
By taunting the hostage takers?
别告诉我你更相信布拉德·蒂特的男子气概
Don't tell me you trust Brad Tit and his macho posturing
而不是由数据支持的科学手段
more than a scientific approach backed by data?
他叫斯派罗 本·斯派罗
Sparrow, it's Ben Sparrow,
而且他其实非常专业
and he's actually been very professional.
你要去什么地方吗
Are you going somewhere?
听着 贾斯珀 我觉得你还是
Listen, Jasper, I think it would be better
不要插手这个案件比较好
if you just stayed out of this case,
我给你叫个的士
I'm gonna call you a taxi.
喂
Yes?
PA87呼叫控制中心 楼中有孩子
'Papa Alfa 8-7 to control... A child in the building...'
所以
So...
你的第三黄金定律是什么 贾斯珀
what's your third golden rule, Jasper?
干得好 我为你骄傲
Well done, I'm really proud of you.
你真是个勇敢的姑娘
You're such a brave girl.
爸爸现在应该到了
Daddy should be here by now.
他怎么这么久
Why is he taking so long?
松开我的手
Free my hands.
不 太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
普丽扬卡 拜托 去拿剪刀
Priyanka, please, get the scissors.
就在抽屉里 快去
They're there in the drawer, just go.
去拿来
Get them.
我们现在怎么办
What we doing now, huh?
你什么意思 我们现在怎么办
What do you mean what do we do now?
我们刚放了两个人♥质♥
We just let two hostages go.
那你下一步有什么计划 机灵鬼
So what have you got next, brains? Huh?
好好想想
Have a think.
我们应该给他们想要的
We should just give them what they want...
这样一切都会结束
..then this will all be over.
你父亲永远不会抛弃我们 永远不会
Your father would never abandon us, never.
肯定发生了什么
Something's happened.
快 给我松开
Come on, just cut me free.
别动
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表