剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
you said you would do anything to
阻止贝芙莉送走索菲
stop Beverley sending Sophie away.
我不是真的指不择手段
I didn't mean literally anything.
雷蒙德只是想报复我
Raymond's just trying to get back at me.
我对跟薇洛妮卡的偷♥情♥不感到骄傲
I'm not proud of what Veronica and I have done,
但我和贝芙莉的婚姻多年前就名存实亡
but my marriage to Beverley was over years ago.
她也有同样的感觉吗
Did she feel the same?
你知道常年被人贬低的感受吗
Do you know what it's like to be constantly belittled?
被人说成废物 不能供养自己的家庭
To be told you're a loser who can't support his own family?
薇洛妮卡理解
Veronica understood.
绑♥架♥个屁 她就是逃了
Abduction my arse. She's run away.
你为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
-她知道我们快抓到她了 -如果索菲是凶手
- She knows we're closing in on her. - If Sophie's the killer,
为什么要冒险让教授参与这件事
why run the risk of getting the professor involved,
-重启案子 -为了良心安宁
- opening the case again? - To clear her conscience.
很奇怪她竟然把吃的留下了
Strange that she left that food.
我依然觉得是父亲干的
My money's still on the father.
我打赌他知道索菲在哪
I bet you he knows where Sophie is.
还有一种可能性
There's always another possibility.
布兰德高级督察
'DCI Brand.'
我是东克斯警长 长官 我们在华♥莱♥士♥家
DS Donckers calling, Ma'am. We're at the Wallaces'.
有进展吗
'Any progress?'
坦皮斯特教授与
Has Professor Tempest got anything
嫌犯失踪有关吗
to do with our missing suspect?
你为什么这么问
'Why are you asking?'
我觉得他在耍他的小把戏
I think he's playing one of his little games.
他表现地很奇怪
He's behaving oddly.
我觉得对教授来说这算正常了
'Seems pretty normal for the professor.'
她是个很脆弱的人 长官
We're dealing with a vulnerable person here, Ma'am.
她没事 东克斯 别担心索菲
'She's fine, Donckers. Don't worry about Sophie.'
-她在哪 -她很安全
- Where is she? - 'She's safe.'
老天
God's sake.
有消息吗
Any news?
华♥莱♥士♥先生 索菲没事 她被带去安全的地方了
Mr Wallace, Sophie is OK. She's been taken somewhere safe.
什么情况 为什么 在哪
What the hell? Why? Where?
我不能说
I'm not able to say.
我是她父亲 怎么没告诉我
I'm her father. Why wasn't I told?
你们为什么没争得我同意
Why didn't you ask my permission?
-索菲18岁了 -她还是很脆弱
- Sophie is 18. - And she's vulnerable.
她无法自己做决定
She's not capable of making her own decisions.
最重要的是她很安全
The most important thing is that she's safe.
立即带我去见我女儿
Take me to my daughter now!
我们做不到 我们也不知道她在哪
We can't do that, sir. We don't know where she is.
下午好
Good afternoon.
东克斯警长在询问你的下落
Detective Sergeant Donckers is enquiring after your whereabouts,
还有一个据她说由你照顾的年轻女性
and that of a young lady she claims is in your care.
她提到了儿童绑♥架♥
She mentioned child abduction.
喂 你说谁是儿童呢
Hey, who are you calling a child?
-索菲是自愿来的 -她为什么要这么做
- Sophie came of her own volition. - And why would she do that?
因为我有个秘密
Because I have a secret.
对 因为她有个秘密
Yes. Because she has a secret.
-好吧 -那就没事了
- Oh, ok. - That's all sorted, then.
那就没事了
That's all sorted, then.
你也是个怪胎
You're another weirdo.
彼此彼此 至少我是这么听说的
Takes one to know one. Or so I'm told.
为什么这副被盖起来了
Why is it covered up?
为了保护它 亲爱的 防止有人偷看 用手乱摸
To protect it, sweetheart, from prying eyes and sticky fingers.
-你为它感到羞耻吗 -不 当然不
- Are you ashamed of it? - No, not at all.
但还没完成
But it's not quite finished.
那是教授
That's the professor!
说的没错 你真是聪明
Unmistakably so, you clever girl.
他的脸怎么没了
Where's his face gone?
他藏起来了 亲爱的
He keeps it hidden, sweetheart.
你是他妈妈吗
Are you his mummy?
确实 这是我的荣幸 同时也是我的负担
That is indeed my privilege. And simultaneously my burden.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
非常爱 小家伙
Boundlessly, little one.
我妈妈想把我送走
My mummy wanted to send me away.
那太令人费解了 亲爱的
I find that unfathomable, darling.
你确定索菲有人照顾吗
Are you sure Sophie's in good hands?
有人在照顾她
She's being looked after.
有些事我希望你能帮我搞清楚
There was something I was hoping you might help me with.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
贝芙莉打算怎么支付索菲的辅助生活
How did Beverley intend to pay for Sophie in her assisted living?
我说我会帮忙
I told her I would help out.
你支持她的计划吗
You endorsed her plan?
我想一定程度的独♥立♥对索菲来说是件好事
I thought a measure of independence might be good for Sophie.
对我女儿和她丈夫也是
And for my daughter and her husband.
你有钱帮他们吗
And you could afford to contribute?
我丈夫给我留了钱 反正死后也带不走 对吧
My husband left me a bit. You can't take it with you, can you?
我希望她没有太麻烦你
I hope she has not been too much bother.
我更喜欢另一位女士
I like the other lady better.
我去泡茶
I'm gonna make some tea.
如果可以 我想问你一些事 索菲
I'd like to ask you something if I may, Sophie.
不是那个问题 不是 是其他问题
Not that question again. Not quite yet. Something else.
那晚 我们谈过的那晚
That night, the one we have talked about,
我在想你外婆为什么这么早就睡了
I'm wondering why your grandmother went to sleep so early.
我在她茶里放了药
I put some drops in her port.
我想也是
I thought so.
因为她要支付你的辅助生活
Because she was going to pay for your assisted living.
不 我不想让她看无聊的肥皂剧
No, I didn't want to watch her boring soap operas.
别那么暴躁
Don't be so grumpy.
鉴识科结果来了 安德鲁·华♥莱♥士♥的车没问题
Forensics came in. Andrew Wallace's car is clean.
你瞧 别再烦那个男人了 天地良心
You see. Give the man a break, for Christ's sake.
他的妻子被谋杀了 现在女儿还被绑♥架♥
His wife has been murdered. Now his daughter's been kidnapped.
没人被绑♥架♥
No-one's been kidnapped.
你去试着告诉安德鲁·华♥莱♥士♥吧
Try telling Andrew Wallace that.
你不知道这是什么怎样的重担 要照顾一个
You have no idea what it's like to feel responsible for someone
无法照顾自己的人
who can't look after themselves.
-警长 -教授有什么打算
- Sergeant... - What is the professor up to?
你为什么支持他
Why are you backing him?
因为这说服了一个人说出真♥相♥
Because it has persuaded a certain individual to talk.
够了 她要跟我走
OK, that's enough. She's coming with me.
没有那个必要 我相信她准备好了
That will not be necessary. I believe she's ready.
索菲 你♥爸♥爸杀了你妈妈吗
Sophie, did your daddy kill your mummy?
我拼命工作
I worked my arse off.
但贝芙莉不是
But not Beverley.
我有时感觉她用索菲当作借口
I sometimes felt that she used Sophie as an excuse.
然后她决定懒得再亲自照顾索菲了
And then she decides she wasn't even gonna do that any more.
那肯定对你来说不容易
That must have been difficult for you.
而且非常昂贵
And ruinously expensive.
所以你决定杀了她吗
So you decided to kill her?
不
No.
不 不是那样
No, it wasn't like that.
贝芙莉错过了巴士
Beverley had missed her bus.
所以你决定开车送她去妹妹家
So you decided to drive her to her sister's after all.
那是怎么回事
The fuck was that?
我们在路上撞到了什么 可能是根树枝
'We hit something in the road. A branch, maybe.'
说真的 安德鲁 车坏了
Seriously, Andrew, it broke the car.
她不停地骂我
'She just kept going on at me.'
-我们被困在这里了 -怒吼着说她母亲
- We're stranded here... - 'Goading me that her mother
已经同意支付索菲的辅助生活费用
'had agreed to pay for Sophie's assisted living.'
抱怨自己总要一个人干所有事
Moaning that she always had to take care of everything herself.
说你有多么没用 一文不值
Telling you that you were worthless. A nobody.
天呐 我只想要...
'Jesus, I just asked...'
多年的羞辱
'Years and years of humiliation.'
我再也受不了了 我失控了
I couldn't take it any more. I just snapped.
这么多年来
'After all these years...'
我只想让她闭嘴
I just wanted her to shut up.
她凭什么说我是废物
I mean, who was she to call me a failure?
我没有辜负我们的女儿
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表