剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
反过来
Turn them over.
你能跟我们走一趟吗 班克斯先生
Can you come with us, please, Mr Banks?
教授 你收到我发给你的
Professor, did you get the notes I sent
与佳思敏·班克斯问询的笔录了吗
from my interview with Jasmine Banks?
他符合你的侧写
He fits your profile,
我们还找到了这个
and we found this.
这是黛安娜·泰森的项链
It's Diana Tyson's chain,
但他坚称是在打扫时捡到的
but he claims he found it while he was cleaning.
陪审团可能相信他
A jury might believe him.
没有招供 我们或许没有铁证定他的罪
Without a confession, we may not have sufficient to hold him.
那他的不在场证明呢
What about his alibi?
他妻子发誓他整晚都在家
Well, his wife swears blind he was home all night,
多数时间在睡觉
asleep for most of it.
现在是下午6点12分
'The time is 6:12pm.
我是东克斯警长 与我在一起的
'I am DS Donckers, and present with me...'
同处一室的是丹尼斯·班克斯
..In the room is Dennis Banks,
和警局顾问贾斯珀·坦皮斯特
and police consultant Professor Jasper Tempest.
真是巨变 班克斯先生
It's really quite a transformation, Mr Banks.
12岁的唱诗班男孩 在20岁成了罪犯
A choir boy at 12 and convict at 20.
从歌♥伶成了狱囚
From songbird to jailbird.
上面写着你因囚禁卖♥♥报人坐牢四年
It says here you served four years for holding up a newsagents.
四年
Four years.
跟毒贩子和恋童癖关在一起
Locked up with the pushers and the paedophiles.
难怪你纹了身
No wonder you got a tattoo.
-你相信这套吗 -给个机会看看
- Are you buying this? - Just give it a chance.
之后是一辈子倒垃圾
Then a lifetime of emptying bins.
我觉得就是人间地狱 班克斯先生
My idea of hell, Mr Banks.
打扫你同龄人的污秽物
'Cleaning up the filth of people your own age
他们甚至不给你基本的尊重
'who won't give you so much as the time of day.'
启示录17章
'Revelations. Chapter 17.'
"杯中盛满了可憎之物
"A woman full of abominations
就是她淫乱的污秽"
"And the filthiest of her fornication."
所以你屈服于自己的委屈
So you give in to your grievance.
并逃脱了惩罚
And you get away with it.
为什么停下呢
Why stop there?
然后你认识了
Then you meet, um...
佳思敏
..Jasmine.
你终于得到了
And finally you have some semblance
一直祈祷的生活表象
of the life you've always prayed for.
匍匐在地
'On your hands and knees.'
你的眼望向上帝 心却转向魔鬼
As your eyes look to God, but your thoughts turn to the Devil.
胡说八道
This is bollocks.
佳思敏的出现足以封锁那部分的你
'Jasmine was all you needed to lock that part of you away.'
温特斯
Winters.
你怎么发现她出轨了 班克斯先生
How did you find out she was having an affair, Mr Banks?
你会吃安♥眠♥药♥
You'd taken a sleeping pill
那你妻子为什么需要查看你是否睡着
so why would your wife need to check up on you?
除非她有很好的理由
Unless she had a very good reason
希望确保你的确是睡着了
for wanting to be absolutely certain you were asleep.
她一直举止奇怪
She'd been acting funny.
我说我要睡了
I said I was going to bed,
说我会吃点药帮我入睡
that I'd taken something to help me sleep.
我听到她讲电♥话♥
I heard her on the phone.
她几分钟后离开了
'She left minutes later.'
她打破了对你的承诺
She broke her promise to you,
所以你也打破了对自己的承诺
so you broke your promise to yourself?
丹尼斯·班克斯 你是否强♥奸♥了
Dennis Banks, did you rape
萨丝姬娅·道森和黛安娜·泰森
Saskia Dawson and Diana Tyson,
你是否强♥奸♥米莉·斯坦迪什未遂
and are you guilty of the attempted rape of Milly Standish?
米莉已经不再昏迷了 丹尼斯
Milly's no longer in a coma, Dennis.
丹尼斯·班克斯 你是否强♥奸♥了
Dennis Banks, did you rape
萨丝姬娅·道森和黛安娜·泰森
Saskia Dawson and Diana Tyson,
并强♥奸♥米莉·斯坦迪什未遂
and attempt to rape Milly Standish?
我需要你说出来
I need to hear you say it!
是的
Yes.
-谢谢 贾斯珀 -客气 克里斯蒂娜
- Thank you, Jasper. - My pleasure, Christina.
米莉·斯坦迪什死了
这是给你的 教授
This just came for you, Professor.
好的
I see.
我不会打扫它的
I'm not going to clean it.
摘要 简介
我走了出来 谢谢你 黛安娜
犯罪本身就是创伤
'Crime is inherently traumatic.
事件有限的一幕会被编码进大脑
'A narrow snapshot of the event encodes onto the brain.'
几秒钟内 这段记忆便开始衰退
Within seconds, this memory starts to fade,
变得混淆
to become contaminated,
使我们成为不可靠的叙述者
turning us into unreliable narrators.
暴♥力♥事件会留下伤口
'A violent event leaves a wound
能传播并感染一切
'which spreads and infects everything.'
我知道过了很久 但是
I know it's been a long time, but...
我们抓到他了
we got him.
创伤会扰乱感官 女士们先生们
'Trauma scrambles the senses, ladies and gentlemen.'
它会把最清醒的头脑变成迷宫
It transforms even the most lucid mind into a labyrinth.
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表