剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
Try not to fall down the stairs again.
有人来接你出院吗
Is there someone to pick you up?
能想到谁能来吗 先生
Anyone you can think of, sir?
一次园艺事故
A gardening accident?
但你看起来一点也不像个园艺师
But you're such an unlikely horticulturalist.
显然如此
Patently.
这些是你的园艺服装吗
Are these your gardening clothes?
他们不得不剪开我的长裤
They had to cut my trousers off.
这些是医院礼品店里
These were the only items in my size
能买♥♥到的唯一适合我尺寸的衣物
that it was possible to acquire in the hospital gift shop.
你鼻塞了吗
Are you congested?
这是反劫持勒索小队的本·斯派罗
This is Ben Sparrow from the anti-kidnap and extortion unit.
温特斯警长和东克斯警长
DS Winters and DS Donckers,
他们是负责案件调查的警官
They are the investigating officers.
我们仍在展开侦查
We are still carrying out reconnaissance
我们尚不知道
and we do not know as yet
我们面对的有几个人♥质♥劫持者
how many hostage takers we're dealing with.
我们正等调用一台热成像设备去现场
We're waiting to get some thermal imaging equipment on site.
他们知道我们已经知道了吗
Do they know that we know?
不知道 我希望保持目前状态
No, and I want to keep it that way.
这是班纳吉的手♥机♥
This is Banerjee's mobile phone.
我们在医院拿到的
We, picked it up at the hospital.
很好 非常好
Good, very good.
这可能会很有用
It might be helpful.
我们应该尽可能长时间避免接触
We should avoid contact as long as practical.
这是标准程序
That's standard procedure.
我们认为有两名人♥质♥
We think we have two hostages,
他妻子和他们的女儿 普丽扬卡
his wife, and their daughter, Priyanka.
她们都登记居住在公♥寓♥内
They are both registered at the property
目前 他们的邻居没看到她们有人出来
and none of the neighbours have seen either of them exit as yet.
普丽扬卡的车依然停在外面
Priyanka's car is still parked outside.
这就是今天我们掌握的全部情报
That's all the intel we have today.
那么
So...
我们现在只能等
...now, all we have to do is wait.
坦皮斯特教授办公室
Professor Tempest's office?
坦皮斯特太太
Mrs Tempest!
是的 他就在这里
Yes, he's right here.
亲爱的 别忘了我们要一起吃午饭
Darling, don't forget we're having lunch.
他短时间内哪里都不会去
He's not going anywhere soon.
有好多要聊的
So much to discuss.
一点钟吗 我会告诉他
One o'clock? I'll tell him.
再见 坦皮斯特太太
Bye, Mrs Tempest.
毫无疑问 她会很热心地照顾病人
Doubtless she'll be very keen to tend to the invalid.
现在或许是逃跑的好时机
This might be the moment to escape.
你听到那个女人说的了
'Well, you heard the woman.'
有些事不对劲
Something's not right,
他现在早该到了
he should have been here by now.
让那个女孩打电♥话♥
Let's get the girl to call.
你的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's your phone?
在我的大衣里
In my coat.
你的大衣在哪里
And, where's your coat?
你们所有人都去卧室 马上
All of you into the bedroom, now!
给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥ 别耍花招
Call your dad, and no messing.
别接
Don't answer.
他们会知道我们知道了
They'll know we know.
"滴"声后请留言
'Please leave your message after the tone.'
爸 爸 [印地语]我是
Daddy, Daddy, main hoon...
说英语
Speak... English.
爸 是我
Daddy, it's me.
你在哪里
'Where are you?
你会按他们的要求做 对吗
'You ARE going to do what they're asking, right?'
语♥音♥信箱 播一下
Voicemail. Play it.
-爸 爸 [印地语]我是... -说英语
- 'Daddy? Daddy, main hoon...' - 'Speak... English.'
爸 是我
'Daddy, it's me.
你在哪里
'Where are you?
你会按他们的要求做 对吗
'You ARE going to do what they're asking, right?'
发条短♥信♥
Send a message.
有些安全问题 句号♥
Problems with safe. Stop.
需要更多时间 句号♥
Need more time. Stop.
班纳吉的店去年发生了一起持枪抢劫
There was an armed raid at Banerjee's shop last year,
抢劫触发了警报 但劫匪逃走了
it triggered the alarm, but the raiders got away.
-他们抢走了什么吗 -没有
- Did they take anything? - No.
第二次走运
Second time lucky.
听着 感谢你跑腿
Listen, I appreciate the legwork,
但我正试着处理绑♥架♥事件
but I'm trying to deal with a hostage situation here.
搞清他们的动机也没什么坏处
Can't be any harm trying to find out what's motivating them.
看看你还能找到什么
See what else you can dig up.
-教授 你去滑雪了吗 -出什么事了
- Professor, have you been skiing? - What happened?
腓骨远端移位性骨折
A displaced fracture of the distal end of my fibula.
你不该在家里休息吗
Shouldn't you be at home, resting it?
我们说话时 我的家和办公室正在消毒
My home and office are being disinfected as we speak.
我对害虫过敏
I have a problem with vermin.
他一定在什么地方
He's got to be somewhere.
我就转过身五分钟
I turn my back for five minutes.
他表现得很奇怪
He's been acting very oddly.
贾斯珀一直有点奇怪
Jasper is always a little odd.
他开始搞园艺了
He's taken up gardening.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
-园艺 -你第一次说时我听见了
- Gardening. - I heard you the first time.
我想我在这里可能会有用
I thought I might make myself useful here.
贾斯珀 我们正在处理绑♥架♥事件
Jasper, we're in the middle of a hostage situation...
不 这不是他擅长的领域
No. Not his field.
我在这方面写过大量文章 做过许多讲座
I have written and lectured extensively on the subject.
我们已找来了这方面的大佬
We've brought in the big guns.
但还是谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the offer, though.
我得歇歇我的脚
I need to rest my foot.
可以吗
Do you mind?
不着急
No rush.
威尔弗雷德
Wilfred!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我无法忍♥受有人高空作业
I can't abide a man working at height.
我在整理书籍
I'm tidying my Ps and Qs.
快下来
Well, do get down.
这么大年纪还爬这么高
Steeplejacking at your time of life.
威尔弗雷德 贾斯珀开始整理花♥园♥了
Wilfred, Jasper has started working on the garden.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
他在挖
He's digging.
他打算留下来
He intends to stay.
你能跟他谈谈吗
Will you speak to him?
是的 当然 阿德莱德
Well, yes, of course, Adelaide,
但我肯定这只是阶段性的
but I'm sure it's just a phase.
但愿我也有你这份天真
Wish I was blessed with your naivety.
跟我说说这些钻石
Tell me about these diamonds.
黑钻 产自巴西
Black diamonds, from Brazil.
实际上 是来自外太空
From outer space, actually,
它们只是落在了巴西
they merely landed in Brazil.
你说什么
Excuse me?
黑钻 黑金刚石
Black diamonds, carbonados,
它们被认为是小行星的残骸
they're thought to be the remains of asteroids.
你是把茶包按颜色分类了吗
Did you just colour code the teabags?
小行星
Asteroids,
由星际钻石晶体云形成的
which formed from interstellar clouds of diamond crystals.
它们值多少钱
How much are they worth?
珠宝商说值一百万
Jeweller mentioned a million.
我估计远不止这个价
I would estimate considerably more than that.
本 进来
Ben, come in,
喝杯茶或咖啡什么的
help yourself to a tea, coffee, whatever...
我们刚在讨论你的赎金绑♥架♥
We were just discussing your ransom kidnapping.
你说什么
Excuse me?
赎金绑♥架♥
Ransom kidnapping,
通过劫持受害者家属
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表