剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Dan.
我们下次再约吧
Let's call it a rain check.
行 我没问题
Yeah, I'm cool with that.
如果你需要我 我会在我的桌上
If you need me, I'll be at my desk...
和这块剩下的披萨亲热
...making out with what's left of this meat feast.
特纳夫妇收
十万英镑 放在废弃货车后备箱
中间仓库 A2R仓库后小巷
麦克斯
Max.
这个在邮箱里
It was in the mailbox.
求你了 麦克斯 我想让我们的女儿回来
Please, Max. I want our daughter back.
剑桥大区警♥察♥局
丹
Dan.
丹 怎么了
Dan. What?
萨莉·贝恩斯死了
Sally Bains is dead.
-谁 -萨莉·贝恩斯 查丽的寄宿帮工
- Who? - Sally Bains, Charlie's au pair.
-怎么回事 -嗑药过量
- Oh, what happened? - She overdosed.
两年前
Two years ago.
萨莉·贝恩斯 已死亡
法医毒理报告
特纳家的寄宿帮工不是她所声称的人
The Turners' au pair is not who she claims to be.
妮基
Nikki.
妮基·特伦特 这是你的真名
Nikki Trent, that's your real name.
好了 妮基 你也没费多大力气掩盖踪迹
Come on, Nikki, you haven't exactly covered your tracks.
你在脸书上还是萨莉的好友
You're still friends with Sally on Facebook.
我没有伤害别人
I'm not hurting anyone.
身份盗窃是犯罪
Identity theft is a crime.
我相信你肯定能解释
I'm sure you can explain.
萨莉是我学校的学姐
Sally was a few years above me at school.
我们以前一起喝酒
We used to go drinking together.
她把旧驾照给我 让我当作身份证用
She gave me her old driving licence so I could use it as ID.
之后当我妈把我赶出家门后 她收留了我
Then she let me stay at her place after my mum kicked me out.
你妈妈为什么赶你走
Why did your mum do that?
青少年的破事
Teenage shit.
吸毒之类的
Drugs and stuff.
我最后活得很艰苦 还抢了一家加油站
I ended up living rough and burgled a petrol station.
萨莉嗑药死亡时我还在监狱里
I was still inside when Sally overdosed.
那肯定不容易
That must have been tough.
我出来后 急切地想找份工作
After I got out, I was just desperate for a job,
但没人愿意正眼看我 我也不意外
but no-one would really look at me. I'm not surprised.
那你怎么会被雇为寄宿帮工
How on earth did you get employed as an au pair?
我寄了萨莉的旧身份证
I sent off a replacement for Sally's old ID.
很简单就拿到了无犯罪记录证明
It was easy enough to get a DBS check.
这有点太巧合了
It's a bit too coincidental.
特纳夫妇在查丽被绑♥架♥的
The Turners taking on a new au pair
前几周雇佣了一位新寄宿帮工
a matter of weeks before Charlie is kidnapped.
我没那么想过
I hadn't thought of it like that.
寄宿帮工刚好在出事那晚放假
An au pair who has the evening off on the night in question.
你认识绑♥架♥犯吗 妮基
Do you know the kidnappers, Nikki?
这是内鬼作案 你用假名搬进去
This is an inside job, you moved in under a false name
-通知同伙 -不是这样
- to keep them informed. - That's not true.
他们答应给你分成吗
Did they promise you a cut?
-什么分成 -赎金 妮基
- A cut of what? - The ransom, Nikki.
什么赎金
What ransom?
-没有赎金 不是吗 -别假装无辜了
- There isn't a ransom, is there? - Don't play the innocent.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗 妮基
Do you have something to tell us, Nikki?
不 这
No, it's...
这与我无关 真的
..None of my business, really.
什么无关 什么与你无关
What isn't? What isn't your business?
查丽 她...
Charlie, she's a...
她很可爱 但她很难带
She's a sweetheart, but she can be a bit demanding.
很难带
Demanding?
她总是哭
She cries a lot.
她 她晚上做噩梦 现在有时还尿床
She's... She has nightmares, still wets the bed sometimes.
特纳先生 他受不了这些
And Mr Turner, he can't really deal with that.
他发脾气了吗
Does he lose his temper?
有一次我周末放假 然后
I had a weekend off one time and...
我回来时
when I came back,
麦克斯说查丽从楼梯上摔了下来
Max said that Charlie had fallen down the stairs.
你不相信他吗
And you didn't believe him?
妮基·特伦特因抢劫坐了18个月的牢
Nikki Trent served 18 months for burglary.
她或许与此有关 但不是直接参与
She may be involved, but it can only be indirectly.
她在电影院 我们有她的监控
She was at the cinema, we have CCTV of her.
9点过后她被人看到在加油站
She was spotted at the petrol just after 9pm,
我们接到特纳太太的电♥话♥是...
we responded to Mrs Turner's call at...
9点34分
9:34pm.
这段时间不够绑♥架♥查丽
It's not enough time to kidnap Charlie.
她也不可能打伤麦克斯·特纳
There's no way she beat up Max Turner.
她的证词核实了
Her statement checks out.
查丽十天前去过急诊室
Charlie was taken to A&E ten days ago,
手臂和下背部有严重瘀伤
significant bruising to her arms and lower back,
联♥系♥了社工 但暂时还没有回访
referred to social services, but no follow-up as yet.
所以我们最初的想法依然可能正确
So our original thoughts could still be right.
-麦克斯和查丽单独在家 -他失控了
- Max was home alone with Charlie. - He lost control.
他可能自己写了赎金条
He could have written the ransom note himself.
我们再去问他一次
Let's question him again.
你今天很安静 贾斯珀
You're very quiet there, Jasper.
太不像你了
Uncharacteristically so.
我有个想法
I have a theory.
你想告诉我们吗
Anything you care to share with us?
不
No.
等到我有进一步可以证实此想法的证据再说
Not until I have a further piece of evidence to corroborate it.
有道理
Fair enough.
好几个小时了
Hours.
-我知道 -我们做了他们要求的一切
- I know. - We've done everything they asked.
或许我们该告诉警♥察♥
Maybe we should have told the police
我们打算支付赎金
that we were planning to pay.
特纳先生 我们还有一些问题
Mr Turner. We have a few more questions.
-查丽出什么事了吗 -与绑♥架♥无关
- Has something happened to Charlie? - It's not about the kidnap.
没关系
It's OK.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你能解释这些吗
Can you explain this?
我不谈这些
I'm not having this.
查丽从楼梯上摔了下来
Charlie fell down the stairs,
她穿着袜子 然后滑倒了
she was in her socks and she slipped,
你知道孩子都这样
you know how kids are.
她不知道
She doesn't, actually.
-我们都没有孩子 -不如你告诉我们吧
- Neither of us do. - Why don't you enlighten us?
我绝不会伤害我女儿
I would never hurt my daughter.
那你真的该考虑
Then you should really think about
告诉我们你知道的一切
telling us everything you know.
是凯文派人来打我的
Kevin sent the guy who beat me up.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他给了我四十万去纽卡斯买♥♥电脑什么的
He gave me 400 grand to buy laptops and stuff in Newcastle.
我累坏了所以住进了旅馆
I was exhausted so I checked into a hotel.
有人撬开了货车 拿走了现金
Someone broke into the van and took the lot.
-凯文觉得是你伪装的 -你觉得呢
- And Kevin believes you staged it. - What would you think?
所以他绑♥架♥了查丽想让你还钱吗
So he kidnapped Charlie to try and pressure you to pay him back?
但我付了钱
But I paid it.
你什么
You what?
我付钱了
I paid.
十万现金 按照指示
100,000, cash, as instructed.
查丽还没有回来
Charlie still hasn't been returned.
先生 计费表还在走
Sir, your meter's still running.
你能调高音量吗
Would you restore the volume, please.
如果凯文认为麦克斯偷了他四十万
If Kevin thinks Max stole 400 grand off him,
为什么只要十万
why only demand 100?
-或许这是定金 -这说不通
- Maybe it's the down-payment. - It just doesn't add up.
他显然没告诉我们他知道的一切
He's clearly not telling us everything to knows.
再去会会他 并搜他的仓库
Pay him another visit and search his warehouse.
你怎么想
What do you think?
凯文·查特斯显然与绑♥架♥案无关
Kevin Charters is clearly not involved in the kidnapping.
有人在乎我怎么想吗
Does anyone care what I think?
我觉得我们欠麦克斯·特纳一个道歉
剧集 | T教授(2021) | 导航列表